MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Lady Gaga: Blames Madonna for her imaginary ailments and constant flopping

vocalism    0
2 hours ago, MichaelDieker said:

I dunno, something about her comment about the superbowl and this documentary being a "hedge of protection of her legacy of the past ten years" makes me think she is maybe gonna really try to go full on actress and leave pop music behind for good. She sees it as "I conquered pop music for a decade and then moved on to my true love of acting" or something. I can see her thinking of herself like the Beatles or ABBA or similar huge acts that only stayed around a decade or so. 

Didn't Courtney Love try this in the late '90s?

Nikki    0
45 minutes ago, Nikki said:

doesn't madonna have a doc coming up as well?

quoting myself because it's the last post on the previous page and I'm really curious about this.. we haven't heard an update about this.

tuckeye    0

not confirmed

Gaga says that Madonna's people sent her a supportive email http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/lady-gaga-madonna-loves-born-this-way-20110215

"Well, the good news is that I got an e-mail from her people, and her sending me their love and complete support on behalf of the single, and if the queen says it shall be, then it shall be."

Madonna on rolling stone during Rebel Heart era:

I do think of myself as a queen, but I don’t think I’m the only queen. There’s room for other queens. We reign over different kingdoms. I don’t think she wants my crown. We live in a world where people like to pit women against each other. And this is why I love the idea of embracing other females who are doing what I’m doing. It’s important for us to support each other. The only time I ever criticized Lady Gaga was when I felt like she blatantly ripped off one of my songs. It’s got nothing to do with “she’s taking my crown” or “she’s in some space of mine”. She has her thing.

I do think she’s a very talented singer and songwriter. It was just that one issue. And everybody’s obviously running with it and turned it into a huge feud, which I think is really boring, quite frankly. And you know what? I don’t care anymore. Here’s the thing: one day everyone’s going to shut up about it. You’ll see! I have a plan.

Mmmmm    0
9 minutes ago, Nikki said:

quoting myself because it's the last post on the previous page and I'm really curious about this.. we haven't heard an update about this.

It's just a Netflix rumour, nothing else. Only other thing she has coming up is a CBS special on her Malawi trip. 

karbatal    0
30 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

not confirmed

Gaga says that Madonna's people sent her a supportive email http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/lady-gaga-madonna-loves-born-this-way-20110215

"Well, the good news is that I got an e-mail from her people, and her sending me their love and complete support on behalf of the single, and if the queen says it shall be, then it shall be."

Madonna on rolling stone during Rebel Heart era:

I do think of myself as a queen, but I don’t think I’m the only queen. There’s room for other queens. We reign over different kingdoms. I don’t think she wants my crown. We live in a world where people like to pit women against each other. And this is why I love the idea of embracing other females who are doing what I’m doing. It’s important for us to support each other. The only time I ever criticized Lady Gaga was when I felt like she blatantly ripped off one of my songs. It’s got nothing to do with “she’s taking my crown” or “she’s in some space of mine”. She has her thing.

I do think she’s a very talented singer and songwriter. It was just that one issue. And everybody’s obviously running with it and turned it into a huge feud, which I think is really boring, quite frankly. And you know what? I don’t care anymore. Here’s the thing: one day everyone’s going to shut up about it. You’ll see! I have a plan.

I woder what was Madonna's plan? :lmao: 

It's 2017 and here we are! 

Nikki    0

madonna is so classy and mature about it all. and monsters dare say madonna uses her for promo when gaga talks shit of her all the time

@Mmmmm thank you. we should hear more about it if it's true. the gardener was filming M everywhere so it could be really interesting. I'd also like to see a doc of M working in portugal and embracing the beautiful culture, but I dont know if the gardener (nathan) is moving there

jonski43    0

Madonna commented with her Fedex post - she doesn't give two shits. And she made worldwide news to boot!

As for Gaga, I imagine they think she needs to go away so when she comes back people will be interested in her again but it's not like she's everywhere at the moment because of massive popularity. She's only on shows as she has a good manager who manages to get her on high profile shows.

She'll say she'll go away but she's so insecure she'll keep feeding crap and forcing her way into events in the meantime.

Either way, her music career is toast.

Nikki    0

my friend has chronic pain. the girl can barely drive a car for more than 20 minutes. i realize there's different gradations but im having so much trouble believing anything she says. if it were serious she wouldnt be on tour or walking those big heels. that's a fact

XXL    0

What has she done to her face :blink:

What else I mean

She looks really strange at 31

XXL    0
1 hour ago, karbatal said:

I woder what was Madonna's plan? :lmao: 

It's 2017 and here we are! 

:laugh: 

A couple of months after that 2015 RS Interview

katy-perry-1024-3.jpg?w=1024

1168076.jpg

Lady-Gaga-Madonna-Alexander-Wang-Met-Gal

But then she had to resurrect the whole bs game because she got called out by that Apple Beats DJ last September

Madonna is a nice lady ......  (that's all folks)

Madonna and I are very different

Then two months later she complimented her on her Billboard Speech

Lady-Gaga-Sends-Madonna-Some-Love-As-Pie

:semifunny: 

Pedro    0

My little findings from today's family lunch. 

My 67 yo (clueless to all this M-LG feud) aunt asked me why LG is so sick that she has to retire and so I tell her all about the whole situation, her conclusions were: 

- Obviously Madonna doesn't give a fuck about her or the situation right? 

- Obviously LG doesn't have an ounce of the talent M has, they are on a completely different levels. 

- Obviously this girl is playing the victim card and it is against what Madonna has always stood up for. 

So that's one person who doesn't give a damn about LG but has a very high regard of Madonna thinks 

ditaluver    0

gaga is such a piece of fucking shit! lying shit! she wishes she was madonna but she never will be

never will be

never will be

never will be

do you hear that CUNT?

Skin    0

Can someone repost the gif of Gaga dropping loaf as she bends over?  Can't find it.

Toni    0
2 hours ago, Django said:

Can somebody list all the illness she claims she has?

Well, according to herself, she LITERALLY died. So, we can now add that to the list of joyous things she brings to the world.

IMG_3892.GIF

tasteinmen    0

Looks like Boy has got himself into some trouble.

tasteinmen    0
3 hours ago, Django said:

Can somebody list all the illness she claims she has?

Where to start...

516Ke3ZxlTL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

XXL    0
1 hour ago, Toni said:

Well, according to herself, she LITERALLY died. So, we can now add that to the list of joyous things she brings to the world.

IMG_3892.GIF

Those gifs of hers :lmao:

There was once a thread dedicated to her awful facial expressions and sloppy dancing

XXL    0
2 hours ago, ditaluver said:

gaga is such a piece of fucking shit! lying shit! she wishes she was madonna but she never will be

never will be

never will be

never will be

do you hear that CUNT?

AMEN

Oooh sing hallelujah

Oooh save my soul

Oooh the devil's here to fool ya

Until my story's told