MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Lady Gaga: Blames Madonna for her imaginary ailments and constant flopping

todsmod    0
1 minute ago, pjcowley said:

Glimpse of Sam Fox

I thought the same....just an uglier version of Sam!!

acko    0
17 hours ago, headonfire said:

Yeah, sure... She is a compulsive liar. Truly demented.  She didn't want her shit doc to come across big and commercial, but then does this shit. She is so full of herself. Unbelievable.

And the number of people you hear cheering, it's actually sad. Just a handful of people...

MeakMaker    0
55 minutes ago, Supernatural said:

-The scene with her in the Walmart was hysterical and surreal all at once, with her going from not finding any copies of Joanne in the "new" section, then going to the guy at the photos counter to ask where she can find the new Lady Gaga album (without him recognizing her), then asking to speak to the manager when he doesn't know, and then finding the albums and putting them over every other album in true messy stan fashion. It's an absurd scene in the best way.

-She reflects on what it's like to be a woman in the industry, speaking about how producers often see women as "the hot girl" and an ultimate commodity. She specifically looks at how "they," the producers and her former manager, wanted her to be sexy, but she would deliberately twist it into something jarring or grotesque to maintain her sense of agency.

She's trying to rewrite history with not just Madonna, but the idea that she wasn't covered up to hide her lack of good looks to being with hahahaha- who would have thought she could be sexy???  just staged thought out propaganda bullshit, and the walmart scene sounds like the most pathetic thing ever caught on film.

That didn't happen. Really? Oh my I want to check this out now :lmao:

Toni    0

Her fantasy reminds me of the Me Against The Music video - I laugh when I think of her trying to recreate the M & B kiss, fucking tragic :lol:

IMG_3883.GIF

IMG_3884.GIF

Supposedly sold out first show in Paris on october 6th....i was just able to get 8 tickets for that show (i did not finalize it....like ewww). Try it for yourself :

http://www.fnacspectacles.com/place-spectacle/manifestation/Variete-internationale-LADY-GAGA-LGAGA.htm#/calendrier/

horn    0

Obviously this cunt is trying to bait M to talk back.

giphy.gif

M is bigger than she thought.

M will not waste time on her.

She's focusing on her new project and constantly reinvent herself.

Learn from the Queen and use such energy to create something instead of acting like a reality show housewife.

23 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

That didn't happen. Really? Oh my I want to check this out now :lmao:

I mean, she is out buying her own album and the staff doesn't even know who she is. Doesn't that suggest the exact opposite of "oh look at me I have a comeback with Joanne"?

I'm surprised they didn't film her buying mass downloads of her song on iTunes at 3am

Jester    0
1 hour ago, Supernatural said:

-The scene with her in the Walmart was hysterical and surreal all at once, with her going from not finding any copies of Joanne in the "new" section, then going to the guy at the photos counter to ask where she can find the new Lady Gaga album (without him recognizing her), then asking to speak to the manager when he doesn't know, and then finding the albums and putting them over every other album in true messy stan fashion. It's an absurd scene in the best way.

-She reflects on what it's like to be a woman in the industry, speaking about how producers often see women as "the hot girl" and an ultimate commodity. She specifically looks at how "they," the producers and her former manager, wanted her to be sexy, but she would deliberately twist it into something jarring or grotesque to maintain her sense of agency.

She's trying to rewrite history with not just Madonna, but the idea that she wasn't covered up to hide her lack of good looks to being with hahahaha- who would have thought she could be sexy???  just staged thought out propaganda bullshit, and the walmart scene sounds like the most pathetic thing ever caught on film.

Imagine Madonna or Beyonce doing something like that, what kind of desperate mess is this ??:lol2:

LHakaLH    0
3 hours ago, mamifero said:

Lady Gaga Says She's Taking a 'Rest' From Music

"It doesn’t mean I don’t have some things up my sleeve."

Lady Gaga says that she’s planning to take a “rest” from music and “slow down for a moment for some healing.”

The pop star was at in Toronto on Friday for a pair of concerts and to premiere a Netflix documentary about herself, Gaga: Five Foot Two. The film, playing at the Toronto International Film Festival, chronicles her life, last year’s Super Bowl performance and her struggle with chronic pain.

Gaga teared up speaking to reporters about her health issues. “It’s hard,” she said, “but it’s liberating too.”

The singer said that she’ll still be creating during a break from music. “It doesn’t mean I don’t have some things up my sleeve,” said Gaga.

Gaga recently shot a remake of A Star is Born, co-starring Bradley Cooper.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7957784/lady-gaga-says-taking-rest-from-music

tsom1.jpg

But of course. How long can someone keep up the illusion. Funny thing is there's not one comment on that article even though it was posted over 7 hours ago. You'd think if she had millions of fans, they'd be begging her to stay, or at least be expressing their sheer grief on that article. All I hear are crickets.

You'd also think that, if she truly sold out shows, she would be outta her mind inspired and write while on the road. But she's not even coming close to selling out and instead they are working really hard to make it appear that way. She finally sees what has become of her career and it's time to stop because it's a tremendous effort and very costly to hide her secret that she's failing

She also thinks if she goes away, people will long for her as they did in 2012 but we all remember how 2012-2013 worked out for her.... after her long absence and until she appeared writhing around nude in the woods with that other idiot "artistic" bitch.

Also wondering if she thinks that threatening the disappearance act will make people buy tickets to this tour thinking she may not be around for a while. She's not going anywhere. She'll be in everyone's faces.

Nikki    0

Madonna really shouldn't comment on this at all. it's what gaga wants and it'll get her the attention and pr she needs..

and since I havent seen anyone post reviews yet I assume they're kissing her zit filled ss?

I dunno, something about her comment about the superbowl and this documentary being a "hedge of protection of her legacy of the past ten years" makes me think she is maybe gonna really try to go full on actress and leave pop music behind for good. She sees it as "I conquered pop music for a decade and then moved on to my true love of acting" or something. I can see her thinking of herself like the Beatles or ABBA or similar huge acts that only stayed around a decade or so. 

ctg12    0
3 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Madonna really shouldn't comment on this at all. it's what gaga wants and it'll get her the attention and pr she needs..

and since I havent seen anyone post reviews yet I assume they're kissing her zit filled ss?

Vanity Fair has called it "Awards-Worthy"

Mmmmm    0
15 minutes ago, MichaelDieker said:

I dunno, something about her comment about the superbowl and this documentary being a "hedge of protection of her legacy of the past ten years" makes me think she is maybe gonna really try to go full on actress and leave pop music behind for good. She sees it as "I conquered pop music for a decade and then moved on to my true love of acting" or something. I can see her thinking of herself like the Beatles or ABBA or similar huge acts that only stayed around a decade or so. 

Let's hope A shit is born fails so she just stops doing both! 

Nikki    0
9 minutes ago, LHakaLH said:

The kind of person who has panic attacks about bumping into Beyoncé at inopportune times. (“I always feel like every time I see her and Jay Z, I have like nine joints hanging out of my mouth, and she is thinking, ‘You are not a lady. I don’t know how this is working for you.’”

she observes that most celebrities stop evolving as humans once they become famous and incubated in fame’s ivory tower. She, however, is determined to keep growing by aging into “an old lady rock star.” 

Lady Gaga seems to have an empathic connection to her fans; we see their adrenaline fuel her performances as she recovers from a debilitating hip injury. But she largely sets aside her own emotions: in one scene, Gaga is probed and prodded by doctors searching for the source of her chronic pain. As she’s being examined, Gaga makes a phone call; gets full makeup for press obligations that afternoon; and grapples with the news that her deeply personal album has leaked on the Internet before its official release.

she wants to be a rockstar SO BADLY

it's like she uses all stereotypes/cliches and "acts" that part. everything is fake. but in this day and age, people dont seem to be able to see that anymore.

Skin    0

She really went into a Walmart and covered her album over others?  How fucking pathetic is this chick!!!!!???

Django    0

Condé Nast has become really shitty these past decade... Vanity Fair, Vogue, etc are all so pathetic. 

karbatal    0

I really hope that BEAUTIFUL and WONDERFUL model Samantha Fox, who has bigger hits (and tits) than Lady GAga is left out of this thread and NEVER compared to this creature 

Resultado de imagen de samantha fox

LSD    0

She's probably right about Beyoncé judging her every time she sees her, that's at least a drop of self-awareness right there :lmao:

jay-z-beyonce-lady-gaga.jpg

Sloane    0
31 minutes ago, Nikki said:

The kind of person who has panic attacks about bumping into Beyoncé at inopportune times. (“I always feel like every time I see her and Jay Z, I have like nine joints hanging out of my mouth, and she is thinking, ‘You are not a lady. I don’t know how this is working for you.’”

she observes that most celebrities stop evolving as humans once they become famous and incubated in fame’s ivory tower. She, however, is determined to keep growing by aging into “an old lady rock star.” 

Lady Gaga seems to have an empathic connection to her fans; we see their adrenaline fuel her performances as she recovers from a debilitating hip injury. But she largely sets aside her own emotions: in one scene, Gaga is probed and prodded by doctors searching for the source of her chronic pain. As she’s being examined, Gaga makes a phone call; gets full makeup for press obligations that afternoon; and grapples with the news that her deeply personal album has leaked on the Internet before its official release.

she wants to be a rockstar SO BADLY

it's like she uses all stereotypes/cliches and "acts" that part. everything is fake. but in this day and age, people dont seem to be able to see that anymore.

She observes that celebrities stop evolving once they become famous? She observed that? Well lets see that saying has been around forever and is nothing new that you are locked into the age forever in which you first become famous. Lady unoriginal strikes again, trying to pass off she's so deep to her dumb fans.

JWAD    0
18 hours ago, Toni said:

Would you look at the star quality of that policeman! 

IMG_3879.PNG

IMG_3880.PNG

^^Actually , that one is perfect for some memes!

More Project Runway creations 🤣