MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Lady Gaga: Blames Madonna for her imaginary ailments and constant flopping

So Gaga would say things to Madonnas face? Yeah right. What about those close friends and collaborators a few years ago who tweeted the most awful things about Madonna? DJ White Shadow (or whatever his name is), that make up girl, wasn't there a hairstylist as well? Gaga must seriously believe people are stupid to believe they all did it without her knowledge, she would have never approved this kind of behavior with her #bekind attitude. Alternative facts!

9 minutes ago, Kim said:

Uh huh, and they're giving her it.

You've been making a lot of sense recently Genevieve. Feeling okay?

lol, thanks Kim :smooch: 

Kilt    0

“She wouldn’t look me in the eye and tell me I’m reductive,” says Gaga, using one of the Material Girl’s pet adjectives. 

tenor.gif

XXL    0
55 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Exactly.  Madonna is so far above this victim playing awful nutcase. She wants to keep this so called fued that never was going to get publicity and attention for herself. 

:thumbsup:

Beside the fact that Madonna referred to her plagiarism of EY as reductive, not the bratty pretentious troll herself. She even went on to say (way too generous) that she is talented and that "obviously I have influenced her so I can't really be annoyed by that".

If Joanne Germanotta had a shred of dignity, coherence or honesty she'd stay away from even trying to mention her because she knows to be in the wrong in the first place but fat chance of that ever happening. Absolutely beyond squallid and pathetic.

And anyone among the Madonna community who still ponders why the troll elicits such feelings of disgust needs to reassess the timeline of events and how in spite of all the flopping for what is a relatively new career she's still protected and payolaised to death left and right

MerGirl    0
1 hour ago, Toni said:

She's an awfully aggressive woman! The two Madonna mentions in her doc..

IMG_3881.JPG

Lmao she needs to get a fucking grip 

Madonna will not respond, are you kidding! She doesn't enter in childish name calling and can easily recognize mental illness flaring up. The same thing as always will happen : some journalist will ask her about it and she will respond honestly. Then LG's decrepit fans will squirm and moan that Madonna "went for her" or was "gunning for her" or something.

S.E.X.    0

HASBEEN 101: How to stay relevant in the face of artistic and commercial failure.

15n7uvsyhr1z.gif

Today we will focus on Peggy Bundy look-a-like NoseGa and what's probably the most desperate attempt at maintaining relevance since Rita Whora single-handedly destroyed America's Next Topmodel.

oPqtcfD.jpg

Unlike Whora, Gaga has decided to milk her lukewarm SuperBowl performance to produce something that already appears to be a remake of Madonna's Truth or Dare: In Bed with Madonna. Fair enough, that is nothing unusual or surprising coming from Gargoyle. However, what's truly desperate is her attempt to generate media attention for this mockumentary in spite of her earlier statement that she doesn't want it to be very "commercial" yet going all out with the promo and intentional controversy.

IMG_3879.PNG.83c4125080b8d6151059281487e

What's the go-to for the hasbeens of our time when you need some quick attention?

EASY! Mentioning Madonna and comparing yourself to her. Petty LuFlop, Cindy Lauper, Boy George, Debbie Harry and many others who passed their expiration date a long time ago have done it and Gaga is now joining their club! Thus, she officially enters the territory of desperate hasbeebs making her the most current act to do so.

From the L.A. Times: http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-toronto-lady-gaga-five-foot-two-20170908-story.html

1. The Madonna beef

It's no secret that Madonna isn't the biggest fan of Gaga. The 59-year-old once said she felt the younger pop star "blatantly ripped off" her song "Express Yourself" in "Born This Way." In the doc, Gaga addresses the feud, saying she doesn't have a problem with what Madonna said — rather, the fact that she never said it to her face. "She wouldn't look me in the eye and tell me that I was reductive or whatever," Gaga says, admitting she learned about the diss while watching television. "Telling me you think I'm a piece of ... through the media? It's like a guy passing me a note through his friend."

IMG_3881.JPG.909bce618df3026a8427bfc2b42

And we all thought this feud was over. Guess Gagamel really needed something the media would eat up to get people to talk about UnLoved.

tumblr_lsoi14BORk1qzf76g.gif

May I suggest an alternative title?

Flop or Fad - In the Trashcan with Lady Gargoyle.

lady-gaga-meats-hustler.jpg

Lolo    0

Can someone please tell me when exactly did Madonna call this cunt 'a piece of shit' on TV??? 

Dr Lecter    0

Stop giving Lady MUNCHAUSEN attention 

I saw iT last night, she's like Pennywise, thrives on the fear she thrives on the attention 

mamifero    0

Lady Gaga Says She's Taking a 'Rest' From Music

"It doesn’t mean I don’t have some things up my sleeve."

Lady Gaga says that she’s planning to take a “rest” from music and “slow down for a moment for some healing.”

The pop star was at in Toronto on Friday for a pair of concerts and to premiere a Netflix documentary about herself, Gaga: Five Foot Two. The film, playing at the Toronto International Film Festival, chronicles her life, last year’s Super Bowl performance and her struggle with chronic pain.

Gaga teared up speaking to reporters about her health issues. “It’s hard,” she said, “but it’s liberating too.”

The singer said that she’ll still be creating during a break from music. “It doesn’t mean I don’t have some things up my sleeve,” said Gaga.

Gaga recently shot a remake of A Star is Born, co-starring Bradley Cooper.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7957784/lady-gaga-says-taking-rest-from-music

tsom1.jpg

Nick    0

Did she tell the parent of her god child (ugly Elton) to stop insulting & slut shaming Madonna on national television? 

Stupid fake c**t.....

11 hours ago, Skin said:

She really has turned into Cyndi Lauper where for the rest of her life she can only trot out her 3 really big songs. 

Just Dance 

Pokerface

Bad Romance 

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Time After Time

True Colors

And "Bad Romance" wasn't even a #1 hit, it peaked at #2. I love that fact. 

Mmmmm    0
46 minutes ago, Nick said:

Did she tell the parent of her god child (ugly Elton) to stop insulting & slut shaming Madonna on national television? 

Stupid fake c**t.....

Exactly! The hypocrisy of it all!! Her friends have been so hateful to M and yet she didn't tell them "BE KIND" STFUP cunt! 

Ugh she brings out the Tourette's in me 

IMG_8404.GIF

XXL    0
2 hours ago, MerGirl said:

Lmao she needs to get a fucking grip 

IKR :rotfl:

giphy.gif

She always forces her gross body on her employees. How does this make any sense for a "rape survivor" can anyone explain?

4. Her breasts
Sure, Gaga is no stranger to showing off her body — she often sports booty shorts and crop tops and has posed for plenty of revealing photo shoots. But in one scene in the doc, Gaga is completely topless by her pool while having a discussion with her creative team about her wardrobe for the "Joanne" tour. None of her colleagues bats an eye.

swimtoshore    0
12 hours ago, MadFan said:

Good lord - she is just a train wreck. “I just want Madonna to push me up against the wall and kiss me and tell me I’m a piece of shit.” - WTF???????

Hopefully M doesn't bother responding because frankly it is a waste of time - you can't reason with a narcissist. The best way to deal with her BS is to ignore it and not respond - it stops her from continuing to play the victim.

This was clearly done in a very sad and transparent attempt to generate some publicity for her ToD rip-off documentary. I think the vast majority of people will see it for the desperate move it is and her career will yet again suffer for it.

Buh bye Gunt

-The scene with her in the Walmart was hysterical and surreal all at once, with her going from not finding any copies of Joanne in the "new" section, then going to the guy at the photos counter to ask where she can find the new Lady Gaga album (without him recognizing her), then asking to speak to the manager when he doesn't know, and then finding the albums and putting them over every other album in true messy stan fashion. It's an absurd scene in the best way.

-She reflects on what it's like to be a woman in the industry, speaking about how producers often see women as "the hot girl" and an ultimate commodity. She specifically looks at how "they," the producers and her former manager, wanted her to be sexy, but she would deliberately twist it into something jarring or grotesque to maintain her sense of agency.

She's trying to rewrite history with not just Madonna, but the idea that she wasn't covered up to hide her lack of good looks to being with hahahaha- who would have thought she could be sexy???  just staged thought out propaganda bullshit, and the walmart scene sounds like the most pathetic thing ever caught on film.

XXL    0
4 minutes ago, swimtoshore said:

Hopefully M doesn't bother responding because frankly it is a waste of time - you can't reason with a narcissist. The best way to deal with her BS is to ignore it and not respond - it stops her from continuing to play the victim

This

swimtoshore    0
6 minutes ago, Supernatural said:

The plastic surgeon gave her Lady Starlight's face.

She does look scarily like Lady Starlight - WTF LOL

pjcowley    0
12 hours ago, realityisalways said:

Mess

oPqtcfD.jpg

Hello Harris Glenn Milstead aka Divine.

Glimpse of Sam Fox and Cake Bush too.

Crisco this way, Stefani.

91-6sK27RxL._SY450_.jpg

anastaza    0

I can't wait to watch this dumpster fire of a doc!