MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Lady Gaga: Blames Madonna for her imaginary ailments and constant flopping

Skin    0

Wait.  She suffers from massive facial pain as well?  Lmfao!!!!!!!

Skin    0

So did Gaga speak to Britney's face when she pretty much insinuated that she was some bitch that lip synched at her shows? 

Skin    0

She really has turned into Cyndi Lauper where for the rest of her life she can only trot out her 3 really big songs. 

Just Dance 

Pokerface

Bad Romance 

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Time After Time

True Colors

Hopefully M will never acknowledge/react to this doc thing, maybe if it was the 90’s bitchy Madonna, but the Millennial M wouldn’t bother.

1 minute ago, Skin said:

She really has turned into Cyndi Lauper where for the rest of her life she can only trot out her 3 really big songs. 

Just Dance 

Pokerface

Bad Romance 

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Time After Time

True Colors

GJWHF is up there with Like A Virgin, Material Girl, Thriller... Slob doesn't have that. I think it's more like Straight Up, Cold Hearted, Forever Your Girl.

Hector    0

She is such a deplorable, mentally unstable mong. Her small remaining fanbase of little mourners should really stop enabling her sham career. 

42 minutes ago, Skin said:

So did Gaga speak to Britney's face when she pretty much insinuated that she was some bitch that lip synched at her shows? 

or katy pery during her twitter meltdowns

27 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Hopefully M will never acknowledge/react to this doc thing, maybe if it was the 90’s bitchy Madonna, but the Millennial M wouldn’t bother.

Agreed. I would think M's too happy/busy spending time with her family during their next chapter in Portugal to bother with her. Gagas a toxic person and a user and i'm glad M never did get close to her, she's been around enough of them in her life to smell them out.

Skin    0

You just know Gaga is waiting for Madonna to say something back.  The best thing she can do to get under this creeps skin even more?  Pay it dust and don't say a word.

Nikki    0

she's always projecting. everything she says or accuses M of shes doing herself

and madonna is italian. she wants to give this illusion that M isnt italian or a true new yorker

3 hours ago, headonfire said:

From the L.A. Times: http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-toronto-lady-gaga-five-foot-two-20170908-story.html

1. The Madonna beef

It's no secret that Madonna isn't the biggest fan of Gaga. The 59-year-old once said she felt the younger pop star "blatantly ripped off" her song "Express Yourself" in "Born This Way." In the doc, Gaga addresses the feud, saying she doesn't have a problem with what Madonna said — rather, the fact that she never said it to her face. "She wouldn't look me in the eye and tell me that I was reductive or whatever," Gaga says, admitting she learned about the diss while watching television. "Telling me you think I'm a piece of ... through the media? It's like a guy passing me a note through his friend."

The whole victim act... #bitchplease

Are you fxcking kidding me? Since when did Madonna call this b!tch reductive? If I remember correctly she referred to the song "Born This Way" as reductive. Like, bitch get your facts straight! Oh, and you best believe hunty that Madonna would indeed say it to your plastic ass face!

loowee    0

She looks so miserable and depressed. One day this bitch will overdose. 

Mmmmm    0

We should all tweet her REDUCTIVE! Stupid cow! 

Its obvious she didn't watch the interview cause then she'll know M actually praised her! 

I hope M doesn't acknowledge her ever!! 

tuckeye    0

lol who does she blame this on? lol

Mozo1    0
6 hours ago, headonfire said:

From the L.A. Times: http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-toronto-lady-gaga-five-foot-two-20170908-story.html

1. The Madonna beef

It's no secret that Madonna isn't the biggest fan of Gaga. The 59-year-old once said she felt the younger pop star "blatantly ripped off" her song "Express Yourself" in "Born This Way." In the doc, Gaga addresses the feud, saying she doesn't have a problem with what Madonna said — rather, the fact that she never said it to her face. "She wouldn't look me in the eye and tell me that I was reductive or whatever," Gaga says, admitting she learned about the diss while watching television. "Telling me you think I'm a piece of ... through the media? It's like a guy passing me a note through his friend."

The whole victim act... #bitchplease

God, she's such a weak, pathetic troll. That's all she's doing here, whining and trolling Madonna to get anyone to pay attention to her shit movie. Cats outta the bag, idiot. Everyone is dragging this as Truth Or Dare/In Bed With Madonna 2017 with an unpleasant thing replacing Madonna in the lead role. 

Edit: But her SNL skit joking about the blatant thievery that is BTW—does she think the few people who laughed did so because they think the comparison is so absurd? Please. 

I'm just so perplexed as to why she even feels the need to mention Madonna. It's so passive aggressive and baiting, desperate for M to say something so she can be relevant through a 'feud'. It's supposed to be a doco about you, fuckwit.

I too hope Madonna pisses her off further by not saying anything, however it must be hard not to. I truly hate Gaga for the continual diminishing of M. She's really one of the biggest instigators out there.

Lolo    0
2 hours ago, Johnny Angel said:

Are you fxcking kidding me? Since when did Madonna call this b!tch reductive? If I remember correctly she referred to the song "Born This Way" as reductive. Like, bitch get your facts straight! Oh, and you best believe hunty that Madonna would indeed say it to your plastic ass face!

This!!!! Is she really implying Madonna called her 'a piece of ****' in the media??? The NERVE!

Another blatant lie from this mental cunt. 

Cody Banks    0
25 minutes ago, cardiganstarlet said:

I'm just so perplexed as to why she even feels the need to mention Madonna. It's so passive aggressive and baiting, desperate for M to say something so she can be relevant through a 'feud'. It's supposed to be a doco about you, fuckwit.

I too hope Madonna pisses her off further by not saying anything, however it must be hard not to. I truly hate Gaga for the continual diminishing of M. She's really one of the biggest instigators out there.

She feels the need to mention madonna because it's the only way she gets any press. The tour is a flop. She cancels and no one cares. The doc is bs. It's only the M word that ever gets her press and she knows it 

Hector    0

If Lady Loser supposedly admires Madonna then she should try emulating Madonna by living a strong, enriched, fulfilling life instead of sinking deeper into her self-pitying, empty, toxic mess! 

Mmmmm    0

What she say about her stupid retarded fans???? 

I read somewhere she complains about them..