MadonnaNation.com Forums
Skin

Gay Times Poll Queen of Pop

tasteinmen    0
10 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Poor Whitney not included. 

How can she be included when she's not alive?

tasteinmen    0
6 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

It's not that serious, please. I was just being playful. 

Some will be taking this very seriously though, aka the little rodents.

And I'll bet if you were to ask any of those pop princesses who THEY think is the Queen of Pop they'd ALL say Madonna. 

Except Mariah or Gaga. 

Just another blatant example of the media pitting females against females. 

Confessit    0
1 hour ago, vocalism said:

LOL at Gaga being #2. 

No surprise really it's a gay vote after all and that's the only circle she would be considered a queen of pop .

Everyone considers Madonna the Queen of pop, not just the gays.

Jester    0

So, the ranking is #1 The Queen of Pop #2 The Trump of Pop #3 The Princess of Pop, ah and #4 The Dwarf of Pop 

anastaza    0
17 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Totally.  I find it offensive and disrespectful that these polls keep getting published. Just a cheap quick way to get clicks. It should be accepted that Madonna is the Queen of Pop. Even people that don't like her, know she is the Queen of pop.  Yet here we go again with another poll. 

lol I was just about to post a similar sentiment.  These polls are garbage. (but of COURSE I voted haha)

VogueMusic    0

Now, let's see them do this with the men. Who's the real "King of Pop"? 

Oh wait.

Jazzy Jan    0

I could be wrong but I don't think I have ever seen polls that ask who is King of pop or the greatest rock band.  

I know people have stupidly called other flavours of the month the King but it really is insulting to have people consider Gaga, Kylie and co to even be the same league as Madonna. I see they are second and third in this poll.   To consider voting for them. :wacko: Madonna stands alone as the ultimate undisputed Queen of pop and the question should not even be asked. 

Skin    0

Well if anything Madonna has taken a nice lead. Lol

Jester    0
7 hours ago, Skin said:

Well if anything Madonna has taken a nice lead. Lol

british gays still know who is the queen of pop and who is the trump of pop:queenbitch:

Kim    0

Celine stans (who knew UK gays liked Celine so much?) need to get votin' to overtake Kilo Mango for 4th place :wow:

So bizarre how these polls come about so regularly, I hate how the media is always trying to downplay our queen. Keep trying fucktwads

Pedro    0

I don't want to sound holier than thou, but why do we get worried with this type of harmless comparisons, if we as fans are constantly concerned and vocal if M isn't  acknowledged by her "peers" like in the BB speech, if we're constantly worried by what "the Patti Luppones" of the world think, if she's not mentioned in Pink's speech and so on... Yes it's is an absolute disrespectful thing to constantly compare M with this lesser puppets, but we as fans do it all the time. 

In my eyes Madonna is a whole category by herself, she's an ARTIST light years away from this male or female corporate entities...

She's not the queen of pop, she's the queen of the universe and we and she and the world (even if they don't want to recognize it) know it. 

Long live M! 

the-queen    0

Madonna is winning easily, but yeah....we don't need polls. Madonna is the Queen and nothing is going to change that.

Je5u5    0

So who is the Queen? Madonna or Carly Rae Jepsen? LMAO. Seriously.

Trent    0

Voted.
It's offensive they're acting like it's even up for debate though.

rebelgirl    0

Stupid ... Only ONE QUEEN!... MADONNA

tasteinmen    0
On 9/8/2017 at 3:03 PM, Pedro said:

I don't want to sound holier than thou, but why do we get worried with this type of harmless comparisons, if we as fans are constantly concerned and vocal if M isn't  acknowledged by her "peers" like in the BB speech, if we're constantly worried by what "the Patti Luppones" of the world think, if she's not mentioned in Pink's speech and so on... Yes it's is an absolute disrespectful thing to constantly compare M with this lesser puppets, but we as fans do it all the time. 

In my eyes Madonna is a whole category by herself, she's an ARTIST light years away from this male or female corporate entities...

She's not the queen of pop, she's the queen of the universe and we and she and the world (even if they don't want to recognize it) know it. 

Long live M! 

You've made me want to watch the Billboard speech again.