MadonnaNation.com Forums
Royal T

People Magazine cover and interview

39 minutes ago, Nick said:

Good news! Did not know about the TV special...

She will be on CBS Sunday Morning!!

5 minutes ago, anastaza said:

:tigger:

Aweeeee what a nice suprise although we got her agenda for the month!😘

So proud of the Queen. 

Love that the royal baby is punted to a little note in the header for the REAL royal babies :wow:

1 hour ago, anastaza said:

Will she actually be on the show or will they just show old footage from malawi? 

love this

At home (the family splits time between New York, London and now Lisbon), “I’m bad-cop, I’m the one that says no,” she adds, noting David and Mercy don’t have cellphones yet (even though “their friends all do”). “I accept that role. I’m not the popular parent.”

5 minutes ago, Nikki said:

love this

At home (the family splits time between New York, London and now Lisbon), “I’m bad-cop, I’m the one that says no,” she adds, noting David and Mercy don’t have cellphones yet (even though “their friends all do”). “I accept that role. I’m not the popular parent.”

Yes Mambo you are just the uber súper extra world famous adored by millions popular parent.   :chuckle:

3 hours ago, jasray said:

Will she actually be on the show or will they just show old footage from malawi? 

I don't think it's a matter of "being on the show" as it's a journalist's report  :laugh: 

She's definitely getting interviewed and you are certainly going to see current Malawi footage from her latest trip back in July. It's about the opening of the Mercy James Hospital. This is not a talk show type of appearance so to speak

It's great that she's getting some coverage which isn't biased or sensationalistic in nature. So glad. And I love the People magazine photos. It was annoying enough and in really poor taste that "somebody" (who-must-not-be-named) decided to highjack her glorious moment there with her stolen items and made up quotes from 25 years ago

5 hours ago, anastaza said:

Yes!!! That is supposed to be this month as well, IIRC.

:inlove: 

So exciting

4 hours ago, anastaza said:

:dramatic: 

3 hours ago, LSD said:

Love that the royal baby is punted to a little note in the header for the REAL royal babies :wow:

!!!!

1 hour ago, mynameisdita said:

CBS Special? :bow:

Fabulous Madonna Month

+ the RHT home release   :wow: 

12 minutes ago, XXL said:

Fabulous Madonna Month

+ the RHT home release   :wow: 

This woman never cease to smaze me.

A true living legend. 

8 hours ago, karbatal said:

What really impresses me about this stories is something that is so obvious but we so easily forget. It is just how every single human being in the world, given the opportunities, has the potential to so many beautiful things. Look at David, he would have died of malaria, maybe, and nobody would have cared. And now, thanks to this opportunity, he is such a great and talented kid.

I have many "friends" in my Instagram from Iran. Not friends, just people I follow and they follow me. They have such interesting lives, they like music, try to save to get clothes, all that, Just like us. But you read the news and picture Iran as if all of them were allatolahs praying and fighting. 

The second humanity realises that we are all the same, everything will change. But while we think that countries like Malawi "deserve" somehow their luck, we are doomed. 

Sorry for the weird message. 

This!

9 hours ago, karbatal said:

What really impresses me about this stories is something that is so obvious but we so easily forget. It is just how every single human being in the world, given the opportunities, has the potential to so many beautiful things. Look at David, he would have died of malaria, maybe, and nobody would have cared. And now, thanks to this opportunity, he is such a great and talented kid.

I have many "friends" in my Instagram from Iran. Not friends, just people I follow and they follow me. They have such interesting lives, they like music, try to save to get clothes, all that, Just like us. But you read the news and picture Iran as if all of them were allatolahs praying and fighting. 

The second humanity realises that we are all the same, everything will change. But while we think that countries like Malawi "deserve" somehow their luck, we are doomed. 

Sorry for the weird message. 

:clap::clap::clap:

amazing story/interview and beautiful pics!! The kids look so happy and loved, and they always look like they're having so much fun! I also get the feeling that Madonna is much more relaxed now and truly happy

People is the #1 magazine is US. Is it her first cover of it ?