MadonnaNation.com Forums
DitaDolla

New MUSIC!!!!! The QUEEN is ready to RULE THE WORLD again

Pedro    0
7 hours ago, Aries said:

"It's time to conquer the world from a different vantage point!!"

that's what intrigues me.....

Me 2, I went to search for a literal translation as it intrigued me...

Does it mean it is because it is in Portugal? 

Because it is a different process, movie and music? 

Because it is a joint production movie with music? 

Because she realized her lack of a committed record company and music industry support (by their respective declarations aren't behind her) and she has a different approach? 

Because it is a whole new reinvention? 

Because she will cleverly cross promote everything? 

Because she will launch a super economy MDNA Skin line and absolutely and unavoidable destroy her legacy???  :chuckle:

🎵There are too many questions
There is not one solution🎵

Pedro    0
1 hour ago, Confessit said:

I hope not she doesn't promote the fact she's making music as much this time on Instagram, keep things more under wraps after the leaks.

That ship has sailed, she already has declared the movie and music...

I truly hope she keeps us truly informed about the whole process and yes, she' will be more careful with the material... 

mtzlplk    0

Living in Portugal will definitely give a different inspiration of music for M... so excited... bring on 60 Y.O.

todsmod    0

OH!!!  The anticipation.  The wonderment.  The meltdowns.  The theories.  The excitement.  The intrigue.  

This will be a time of all of the above.  I hate waiting, anticipating!!!  But, it's good to hear that something (especially new music) is in the works.  Maybe the twins can do a little rap/singing on the new music?  J/K!!!!  That's the only *featuring/guests* I want on the next album!  This is going to be a long wait....already feels like eternity.  Time to learn some patience!!!  We are all ready for Madonna FOURtin (that kind of has a nice ring to it)!!!?

the-queen    0
10 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I truly hope she keeps us truly informed about the whole process and yes, she' will be more careful with the material... 

I think she treats the fans well. She doesn't have to post on Instagram and she does, even though some fans still give her crap for it. I'm appreciative of those posts and look forward to them. 

dollhouse    0

Hopefully she can re-capture the brilliance of MDNA or Rebel Heart..

the-queen    0
4 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

Hopefully she can re-capture the brilliance of MDNA or Rebel Heart..

Amen. Both albums are sensational, especially RH.

22 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Me 2, I went to search for a literal translation as it intrigued me...

Does it mean it is because it is in Portugal? 

Because it is a different process, movie and music? 

Because it is a joint production movie with music? 

Because she realized her lack of a committed record company and music industry support (by their respective declarations aren't behind her) and she has a different approach? 

Because it is a whole new reinvention? 

Because she will cleverly cross promote everything? 

Because she will launch a super economy MDNA Skin line and absolutely and unavoidable destroy her legacy???  :chuckle:

🎵There are too many questions
There is not one solution🎵

Maybe the leaks made her realize she does not need a record company for her music to reach people. She probably did not make money on Rebel Heart (and maybe even MDNA) so why giving a percentage to a structure that did not support her ? She's still on Tidal isn't she ?

Confessit    0
1 minute ago, Roland Barthes said:

Maybe the leaks made her realize she does not need a record company for her music to reach people. She probably did not make money on Rebel Heart (and maybe even MDNA) so why giving a percentage to a structure that did not support her ? She's still on Tidal isn't she ?

Madonna never wanted the deal it came out of necessity because she wanted to continue releasing physical CDs.

But the problem is Madonna does require a bigger publicity machine than Guy O now she has no record backing. 

It will be interesting because after this album I don't think she will bother releasing on CDs if it means a record company contract.

Pedro    0
1 minute ago, Roland Barthes said:

That too. 

I know the world revolves around money and sales is equivalent of success, but in my humble opinion Madonna right now is more preoccupied with making her music known to the world than making some money from an album... (I know people will disregard and say she's whoring out for a quicker buck, but I truly believe the opposite). 

dollhouse    0

How many people downloaded Rebel Heart for free? 10 million?

Crux    0

I've been laughing away at the outcry from fans of other artists over this news.

So many people hoped she would go away and retire after RH. I love it when she puts them back in their boxes.

1 minute ago, Crux said:

I've been laughing away at the outcry from fans of other artists over this news.

So many people hoped she would go away and retire after RH. I love it when she puts them back in their boxes.

MADONNA IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE SO EAT THAT YOU UGLY CUNTS WHO READ THIS FORUM. GO FUCK YOURSELVES.

Jazzy Jan    0

Madonna will never stop releasing music.  She keeps saying it and people just don't listen !  She even said so on the Rebel Heart tour. She is the Queen of Music ! 

XXL    0
17 minutes ago, Crux said:

:chuckle::thumbsup:

Paul    0

I hope she doesn't worry about albums and just records songs and releases them straight away. With streaming albums are a bit irrelevant, and her team handles them poorly, so just keep getting music out should be the priority.

Confessit    0
8 minutes ago, Paul said:

I hope she doesn't worry about albums and just records songs and releases them straight away. With streaming albums are a bit irrelevant, and her team handles them poorly, so just keep getting music out should be the priority.

I can see this happening after this album.

She owes an album to complete the deal with Universal and LN, but I think this will be the last time she releases a traditional album.

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

That too. 

I know the world revolves around money and sales is equivalent of success, but in my humble opinion Madonna right now is more preoccupied with making her music known to the world than making some money from an album... (I know people will disregard and say she's whoring out for a quicker buck, but I truly believe the opposite). 

Thing is artists hardly make any buck from an album, they have to sale tons of them in order to receive an amount that is not insulting. Streaming brings them more money. But the record company makes more on both.

1 hour ago, dollhouse said:

How many people downloaded Rebel Heart for free? 10 million?

It may be even more since it made headline news worldwide it pushed people to look for it with that much unwanted publicity. A Madonna album available for free somewhere easy to find with a quick search. 

Hector    0
1 hour ago, Crux said: