Teen bride having sex with dog while her husband watched and filmed

horn

Young woman filmed having sex with dog told to get "help big time" as judge locks her up

Rachael Harris, 20, and her husband Corey, 24, made the sick animal abuse videos at their home before the alarm was raised by the man's sister

By CHRIS MURPHY, 15:52, 27 AUG 2017

A young woman filmed having sex with a dog was told by a judge to get "help big time" as she was jailed for up to a year.

Rachael Harris, 20, and her husband Corey, 24, made the sick animal abuse videos at their home in Curwensville, Pennsylvania, USA.

PAY-rachael-harris-dog-sex2.jpg

The footage was brought to the attention of police when Corey's sister Sheila raised the alarm with an animal welfare group, a court heard.

Disturbing clips showed Harris performing sex acts with a dog and attempting to have intercourse with the animal, the Centre Daily Times reported.

Her husband was said to be behind the camera.

On Friday, Clearfield County judge Paul E. Cherry told the 20-year-old she needed "help big time" as he sentenced her to prison for three to 12 months.

Harris admitted four counts of producing an obscene performance and eight charges of animal cruelty.

She was also ordered to have counselling.

Her husband Corey was handed the same prison sentence last month and also told he needed help.

According to a court affidavit , police were called to Clearfield County SPCA - an animal welfare group - to reports a woman was in possession of footage which showed another woman performing sex acts with a dog.

The camera belonged to the Harris couple.

The breed of dog is not known.

After viewing some videos, police determined a crime had been committed and he took possession of the camera.

A search warrant was prepared for the video content.

Once the warrant was signed, the officer was able to download four videos from the camera.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/young-woman-filmed-having-sex-11065208

:confused: 

This is dreadful. I'm not sure that jailing them is a just response though (unless the dog was hurt or distressed by it).  I don't think naming and shaming them is going to help them either. What an ugly situation.

15 hours ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

animal abuse :lmao:

I'm sure the dog caught trauma forever

Lol.  Seriously.  The dog probably loved letting loose his read rocket.

The biggest shock is that this didn't take place in Florida.

Oh dear.  This reminds me of a lesbian and her partner.  There was a story/rumor (not certain if it was true or not) of them and their dog.  I might share....one day?  Don't want to seem like a disgusting tabloid type of a person!!!

On 2017-09-02 at 1:24 PM, karbatal said:

Oh dear the disgusting behaviour of human beings always surprise me 

I'm not surprised by anything, anymore. I completely lost my faith in humanity a while ago. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...