MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Suedehead

My favourite passage from SEX

Suedehead    0

I had sex with someone who wasn't grossly obese but he was pretty overweight. It was the first and the last time. I really liked this guy a lot. He was handsome but he was overweight. I wanted to be unbiased because I really liked him, but the only way I could fuck him was on top because he crushed me. I had to sit on him because his stomach was in the way. That must be what it's like to fuck a pregnant woman. They always say that women aren't into appearances as much as men are, but it's not true. I think women are just as moved by appearance, but they are willing to accept a situation where the man is less attractive because of the who earns the bread situation. There are so many women with the ugliest guys. I swear to God, if they didn't have money, forget it. Two hundred fifty pounds, five seven, bald, disgusting misogynist pigs. Deep down inside these women know, but they ain't gonna tell nobody. If I see someone who's not necessarily conventionally beautiful, I can still be attracted based on their intellect or whatever. But fat is a big problem for me. It sets off something in my head that says "overindulgent pig". 

1 hour ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

Madonna's legendary hate for fat people :rotfl: 

tbh needs it's entire own thread :-) Whats the quote about how most the fans that wait outside her home all the time are the disgusting fat ones? haha Or the touching story of the guy she met backstage who she told needed to lose weight and then he DID and thanked her?

dollhouse    0
1 hour ago, Suedehead said:

I had sex with someone who wasn't grossly obese but he was pretty overweight. It was the first and the last time. I really liked this guy a lot. He was handsome but he was overweight. I wanted to be unbiased because I really liked him, but the only way I could fuck him was on top because he crushed me. I had to sit on him because his stomach was in the way. That must be what it's like to fuck a pregnant woman. They always say that women aren't into appearances as much as men are, but it's not true. I think women are just as moved by appearance, but they are willing to accept a situation where the man is less attractive because of the who earns the bread situation. There are so many women with the ugliest guys. I swear to God, if they didn't have money, forget it. Two hundred fifty pounds, five seven, bald, disgusting misogynist pigs. Deep down inside these women know, but they ain't gonna tell nobody. If I see someone who's not necessarily conventionally beautiful, I can still be attracted based on their intellect or whatever. But fat is a big problem for me. It sets off something in my head that says "overindulgent pig". 

427C1EE200000578-4710842-image-a-22_1500

LSD    0
3 hours ago, MichaelDieker said:

tbh needs it's entire own thread :-) Whats the quote about how most the fans that wait outside her home all the time are the disgusting fat ones? haha Or the touching story of the guy she met backstage who she told needed to lose weight and then he DID and thanked her?

“It’s always fat people too,” she says. “They are the most unattractive social outcasts, like really overweight girls or guys with lots of acne that follow me around and pester me. It’s frightening because not only are they bothering me, but they’re horrible to look at too.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/1991/05/14/25-years-ago-madonna-was-hitting-peak-madonna-and-sharing-every-last-secret/?utm_term=.6387c401f2f0

S.E.X.    0

My favourite passage from SEX:

A lesson in sexology
Twisted rope, handcuffs, blindfolds, stringer pearls
Neckties, silk scarf, silver chains, pretty girls
Thigh-highs, leather mask, high heels, golden mask
Perfume, switchblade, absinthe, novocaine
Chopsticks, underwear, barber soap, dental chair
Fish nets, satin sheets, garter belt, raw meat
Candle light, keyhole, leather belt, meat stove
Golden shower, latex thong, licorice whip strap it on

tumblr_m6903c8p0D1qzlhqfo1_500.gif

Shaun    0

I love the title of this thread so much. The word PASSAGE makes Sex seem...so...integral. Almost holy. Which it is.

anastaza    0

The best passage is the story about her and the woman on the beach. :inlove:

"Strange sounds come out of my throat like a baby crying as I poured the purest part of myself into her."

:wow:

IsaacHarris    0

That whole book is full of vivid language, but the part that stuck with me the most was her masturbation story:

"...honey poured from my 14-year-old gash and I wept." -Well goddamn :lol:

Shaun    0
2 hours ago, IsaacHarris said:

That whole book is full of vivid language, but the part that stuck with me the most was her masturbation story:

"...honey poured from my 14-year-old gash and I wept." -Well goddamn :lol:

I want this tattooed on my body.

jonski43    0

I've not got an English language version. I need to check the texts out as I've never really read them properly!

Nick    0

Regret being dumb & never purchasing the book.:mad:

Lolo    0
10 hours ago, jonski43 said:

I've not got an English language version. I need to check the texts out as I've never really read them properly!

This has been translated??? :rotfl:How? Why? What were they thinking, literally? 

the-queen    0
On 02/09/2017 at 10:01 PM, Like2Watch said:

"My pussy is a Temple of learning."

:drama: