MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

WHAT ABOUT: Adam Lambert performing "Ghost Town" at TrailblazerHonors (?)

I've always like HIM but his music has been hit or miss. Maybe I've just had higher expectations. He's someone, unlike Madonna, who's stage presence is actually better than the music he performs.

IsaacHarris    0
On 9/3/2017 at 8:30 AM, KalamazooJay said:

I've always like HIM but his music has been hit or miss.

Agreed!

I can't think of any of his songs that I like, but Adam can sing & he has a nice mug. Work, bitch!

Curtains    0

I really like him. He's kind and has the best voice ever.

I think that his first album is a mixed bag, probably due to the fact that most of the songs aren't written by him and are rejects from other artists. Some are overproduced really. However, "Whataya Want from Me" and "If I Had You", the only songs from the album produced by Max Martin, are real highlights of his career!

His second album is like listening to Femme Fatale by Britney Sears: it's hit after hit, but sometimes his personnality is lost in the process. Still better than his first album, and his best album overall. Highlights: "Shady", "Never Close Our Eyes", "Underneath", "Chokehold", and "Runnin'".

His third album is pretty good, @Nick if you haven't listened to it then you should! Ghost Town really is a grower, I didn't like it at first, but it's a great song. Highlights: "Ghost Town", "Lucy", "The Light" and "Heavy Fire".