MadonnaNation.com Forums
Shaun

HOLY TRINITY | Rebel Heart

HOLY TRINITY | Rebel Heart  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your three favorite songs!

2. 2. continued...

Pedro    0

:banghead:

elijah    0

Eurotrash - no, European influences - yeah

S.E.X.    0
6 hours ago, elijah said:

Eurotrash - no, European influences - yeah

Thank you. Some people clearly don't know the difference.

That said, the WAOM demo remains garbage and unfitting with the message of the song.

Shane    0

I'm surprised there are not more votes for Joan of Arc. I think it's classic Madonna and one of the best songs of her career.  Not exaggerating.

rocknrolla    0
3 hours ago, Shane said:

I'm surprised there are not more votes for Joan of Arc. I think it's classic Madonna and one of the best songs of her career.  Not exaggerating.

It's a little whiny

elijah    0
4 hours ago, S.E.X. said:

Thank you. Some people clearly don't know the difference.

That said, the WAOM demo remains garbage and unfitting with the message of the song.

i agree on waom demo, there were some cheap shit moments, but rebel heart was perfect.

S.E.X.    0
2 hours ago, elijah said:

i agree on waom demo, there were some cheap shit moments, but rebel heart was perfect.

Not a big fan of any version of that song. It really deserved a proper makeover. The melody and lyrics are perfect...the production is where this song fails.

Rugbyguy    0

Devil Pray

Illuminati

Iconic

...perfect, perfect album. I had the same religious experience with Devil Pray as others have mentioned. 

S.E.X.    0
On 2.9.2017 at 7:02 AM, rocknrolla said:

It's a little whiny

and generic.

Shane    0

It always seemed like the Rebel fans were the loudest, but it's the Heart songs pulling in votes.

Curtains    0

Also am I the only one who doesn't consider the 4 Super Deluxe bonus tracks not part of the Rebel Heart album? On that edition, they were released as a bonus disc and were even released separately on digital and steaming platforms. I always consider them as B-Sides more than actual album tracks.

todsmod    0
On 9/1/2017 at 9:01 PM, Shane said:

JOA still remains one of my favorites (even though I didn't vote for it).  A lot of the *heart* songs still remain (to me), some of the most endearing songs of her career.  With so many (good)songs, it was really hard to choose only 3!!!

Curtains    0
On 02/09/2017 at 4:01 AM, Shane said:

It's actually my favorite song of the album! I completely agree with you! :)

S.E.X.    0

Living for GOD at #4! Suck on that haters! :queenbitch: 

Nick    0
On Sunday, September 03, 2017 at 9:21 AM, Curtains said:

Also am I the only one who doesn't consider the 4 Super Deluxe bonus tracks not part of the Rebel Heart album? On that edition, they were released as a bonus disc and were even released separately on digital and steaming platforms. I always consider them as B-Sides more than actual album tracks.

I consider the four bonus tracks part of the album because they're on the Super deluxe & part of entire vision Madonna created for RH. Guess in the same way Madonna intended for the four extra tracks on tMDNA deluxe to be part of vision for the album. I honestly do miss when albums usually had ten to twelve tracks in total. 

erotica blu    0

First Madonna album I don't have a holy trinity for. Too much music from this project in circulation. I only listen to this album once I bought it. Nothing remotely stands out to me in the final version.

Jairo    0
On 31/8/2017 at 7:53 AM, Shaun said:

DISCLAIMER:
No one wants to hear about Messiah Demo 39 and why it captured the true meaning of the song in your eyes. No one is interested in your backseat producer capabilities and how Madonna should've kept things how they were when you first illegally downloaded the leaks. Don't fuck this up with your bitching about WAOM and how you think it went from a hot dance track to funeral music. Keep it.

I'M DEAD

VogueMusic    0

Considering this is like a double album, 3 choices was hard as hell -

Living For Love  (Classic yet contemporary M that never got its just due. And what phenomenal performances. And fabulous video. And exquisite art direction.)

Holy Water  (oh how I needed this Madonna back. Work bitch.)

Wash All Over Me  (oh hell yes. A beautifully haunting, poetic ballad that exemplifies some of the best in Madonna songwriting. And kudos to Kanye on that final production. Deal with it).

Honorable mentions to Best Night, Iconic, Body Shop, Hold Tight, S.E.X., Beautiful Scars, Bitch I'm Madonna...hell, nearly the whole goddamn album.

Considering the circumstances (internal and external)...what a phenomenal piece of work. Any and every pop bitch (male or female) wishes to do work on this level 3+ decades into their career (if they're even lucky to last that long)...

S.E.X.    0
1 hour ago, VogueMusic said:

Living For Love  (Classic yet contemporary M that never got its just due. And what phenomenal performances. And fabulous video. And exquisite art direction.)

Wash All Over Me  (oh hell yes. A beautifully haunting, poetic ballad that exemplifies some of the best in Madonna songwriting. And kudos to Kanye on that final production. Deal with it).

Honorable mentions to Best Night, Iconic, Body Shop, Hold Tight, S.E.X., Beautiful Scars, Bitch I'm Madonna...hell, nearly the whole goddamn album.

Considering the circumstances (internal and external)...what a phenomenal piece of work. Any and every pop bitch (male or female) wishes to do work on this level 3+ decades into their career (if they're even lucky to last that long)...

Fuck! I love you, bitch! 

All these bitches moaning and bitchibg about the "rebel" tracks and completely forgetting they are just as much essential to Madonna as her haunting ballads.

So glad I'm not the only one stanning.

Pedro    0
3 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

Considering this is like a double album, 3 choices was hard as hell Living For Love  (Classic yet contemporary M that never got its just due. And what phenomenal performances. And fabulous video. And exquisite art direction.)

Yes to everything ūüíĮ

Sloane    0

Ghosttown, UB, Inside Out

tasteinmen    0

Love the disclaimer!

Ghost town, Inside Out, Rebel Heart for me!

Interestingly, if you include all the songs above 8%, you have 11 tracks.

Living for Love
Devil Pray
Ghost town
Unapologetic Bitch
Joan of Arc
Holy Water
Inside Out
Wash All Over Me
Best Night
Messiah
Rebel Heart

Shaun    0
10 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

Yep. Her best album since Erotica. Absolutely stunning.