MadonnaNation.com Forums

Suedehead    0

No DJs, no dance music. She won't have a hit that way. That's not what the GP want from her. Maybe 322 internet gays want that but if she wants a hit, she'd better go a different route. 

MeakMaker    0
5 minutes ago, Suedehead said:

No DJs, no dance music. She won't have a hit that way. That's not what the GP want from her. Maybe 322 internet gays want that but if she wants a hit, she'd better go a different route. 

So what's the alternative? Adele style ballads? 

Suedehead    0
11 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

No. 

The alternative is a record of a similar calibre to Ray Of Light or Like A Prayer. Leftfield, organic and unmistakably classic Madonna style pop.  #lookitup

Brasileiro    0

Well, her last hugely successful album was Confession. Hopefully she can get inspiration somewhere , find ONE solid and consistent producer and throw some Patrick Leonard magic + Joe Henry somewhere. And NO rappers please (I like some Nicki stuff on her albums but it is now a clichê).

The market nowadays is global so if by example, latin people -who adore her- get into her groove, she will once again be heard and loved.

MeakMaker    0
31 minutes ago, Suedehead said:

No. 

The alternative is a record of a similar calibre to Ray Of Light or Like A Prayer. Leftfield, organic and unmistakably classic Madonna style pop.  #lookitup

But wasn't the strength of Ray Of Light lying in the production aspect of it which was essentially EDM? And wasn't the strength of Like A Prayer lying in the biographical tone that was very rare for a huge pop artist back then? 

MeakMaker    0
13 minutes ago, Brasileiro said:

Well, her last hugely successful album was Confession. Hopefully she can get inspiration somewhere , find ONE solid and consistent producer and throw some Patrick Leonard magic + Joe Henry somewhere. And NO rappers please (I like some Nicki stuff on her albums but it is now a clichê).

The market nowadays is global so if by example, latin people -who adore her- get into her groove, she will once again be heard and loved.

This. Nowadays we nolonger have to rely on English speaking countries ( hello USA, UK and Australia) to determine the success of anything. If she has a new bombastic tune that Europe and South America will love who cares if the US and the UK are still sucking Taylor and Adeles dicks? 😂 Maybe spending time in Portugal can help her find a new direction. Since Hard Candy she seems to want to please the US/UK market. And yes I do love Niki Minaj myself but to just use her 30 secs rap sanwhiched in a tune for more likes/clicks seems to have run its course imho. And by the way I love BIM. 

erotica blu    0
49 minutes ago, Suedehead said:

No. 

Left field Madonna is best recorded with a single producer at his home studio (Erotica / Confessions).

Pedro    0
41 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

This. Nowadays we nolonger have to rely on English speaking countries ( hello USA, UK and Australia) to determine the success of anything. If she has a new bombastic tune that Europe and South America will love who cares if the US and the UK are still sucking Taylor and Adeles dicks? 😂 Maybe spending time in Portugal can help her find a new direction. Since Hard Candy she seems to want to please the US/UK market. And yes I do love Niki Minaj myself but to just use her 30 secs rap sanwhiched in a tune for more likes/clicks seems to have run its course imho. And by the way I love BIM. 

Europe, Mexico and South America 😜😜

swimtoshore    0
On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 2:41 AM, Bretticus said:

One producer, all lyrics self written, 10 - 13 tracks maximum. A cohesive project with a clear theme please!

This!!!

swimtoshore    0
2 hours ago, Suedehead said:

M14: 

Songwriters: Madonna, Patrick Leonard, Joe Henry

Producers: Madonna, Joe Henry

Now let's close this thread. 

+1

Hector    0
2 hours ago, MeakMaker said:

Unfortunately yes that's her only hope 

IMG_3645

todsmod    0
19 minutes ago, Hector said:

Unfortunately yes that's her only hope 

IMG_3645

You ASSHOLE!!!  You made me throw up a little bit in my mouth!!!  Who the f*ck is that?  Velveeta?

42 minutes ago, todsmod said:

You ASSHOLE!!!  You made me throw up a little bit in my mouth!!!  Who the f*ck is that?  Velveeta?

The white version of Hateretha Franklin. 

todsmod    0
5 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

The white version of Hateretha Franklin. 

So, shall we call it "Velveeta Franklin"?

todsmod    0
Just now, todsmod said:

So, shall we call it "Velveeta Franklin"?

Because....It's "Frankly"....all about the cheese!!!  (I know, I'm stupid)!!!

hahahaha I love that i just came here after reading that passage from SEX about the fat guy hahaha

Je5u5    0

Knowing her she will do something with Luis Fonsi :IMG_1564:

sotos8    0

Patrick Leonard as songwriter and Rick Rubin as the producer 

Starman    0
1 hour ago, Je5u5 said:

Knowing her she will do something with Luis Fonsi :IMG_1564:

La isla bonita 2019

Alain Delon    0

I want her to flirt with French touch again: Mr Flash, Boston Bun, Borussia, Gesaffelstein, Mirwais again (why not?) and, of course, Daft Punk, among others.

French electronica or U.K. House would definitely make me cream in my jeans, personally