Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
realityisalways

Madonna RARE

Recommended Posts

On 8/20/2017 at 3:16 PM, Gus said:

Madonna - Express Yourself (Truth or Dare Work Print 1 Version)

 

Madonna - Holiday (Truth or Dare Work Print 1 Version)

 

European Leg (Truth or Dare Work Print 1 Extended Scene)

 

Just when you think you have seen EVERYTHING!!!! you see the extended European cut of Truth or DARE!!!!....jesus I wish more of this was available in HQ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

does anyone know where Webo1958 gets all of that amazing material from? They have every single photo taken from every single angle :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MLVC82 said:

Just when you think you have seen EVERYTHING!!!! you see the extended European cut of Truth or DARE!!!!....jesus I wish more of this was available in HQ

I love the unedited audio of the performances!!!

Two early cuts of the film leaked some time ago, Madonna's voice-over is in a completely different tone than the one used in the film, not as smooth and raspy, a lot more 'girlie' and 'happy', lots of extra scenes, too bad about the crappy quality though...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At Micheal Jackson's show in Mexico in 1993

 

tumblr_n90wtnnYOT1qlycwjo1_500.gif

I wonder what she thought of the show...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Gus said:

I love the unedited audio of the performances!!!

Two early cuts of the film leaked some time ago, Madonna's voice-over is in a completely different tone than the one used in the film, not as smooth and raspy, a lot more 'girlie' and 'happy', lots of extra scenes, too bad about the crappy quality though...

wheeeerrrrrre?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MLVC82 said:

wheeeerrrrrre?

Tried looking for the links but it's no longer working it seems sorry!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Gus said:

Tried looking for the links but it's no longer working it seems sorry!

 

I couldn't believe how much I saw on the youtube link....incredible :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Animal Instinct said:

 

 

that was an amazing night in her career, and I absolutely adore this look

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, MotorCityMax said:

 

5bc26e46ff3e94d8df8915b30e71a977.jpg

 

 

 

I'm sorry but this photo has me dying 

:dead::dead::dead:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×