MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Taylor Swift thread

Those Tayler Swift sims are hilarious

There are more, just check their fb page

I've always said that no matter how I feel about the artist, if the music is good, I'll give credit where it's due.

Well, I listened to the whole album. It's shit. Boring, bland, run-of-the-mill pop slop that doesn't sound any different to what nearly every other pop bitch has been doing the past year. Truthfully, regardless of my feelings about her as a public figure, the music is just not any good. Some of it is downright unlistenable. Besides the inane writing and subject matter (it's like the diary of an upper middle class brat), I think what puts me off more than anything is her overall delivery. Nothing sounds genuine. It's like a girl playing dress up and putting on the impression of what she 'thinks' a bad bitch is. It's almost laughable if it wasn't so cringe worthy (and that so many actually fall for this shtick). And musically, it's just boring. Nothing fresh. Nothing that stands out. All very one level.

So, if this is what passes for good pop music these days ... tumblr_inline_oehh22uTrK1r938u8_500.gif

so to combat second week slumps, she's releasing a platinum edition of the album in January or something. 

I don't like the hoe, but I'm living for the panic from other fan groups since all the constant bashing on social media did absolutely nothing. 

55 minutes ago, Stephen said:

so to combat second week slumps, she's releasing a platinum edition of the album in January or something. 

I don't like the hoe, but I'm living for the panic from other fan groups since all the constant bashing on social media did absolutely nothing. 

Far as I know, second week slumps always happen in the second week, not two months later. :madgemanson:

1 hour ago, Hector said:

The Beyhive are losing their minds. 

Imagine when she outgrosses the formation tour lmao 

3 hours ago, Stephen said:

Tbh all this hate is actually getting me to like her. She hasn't done anything to really offend me and I don't see anything that she's said or done to be polarizing so it's odd to me that all this hate is thrown her way. And I actually am starting to enjoy her new music and this might be the first Taylor swift album I'll buy. It's also interesting in all that strategy she's making for sales like damn girl! 

3 minutes ago, Showdown said:

Tbh all this hate is actually getting me to like her. She hasn't done anything to really offend me and I don't see anything that she's said or done to be polarizing so it's odd to me that all this hate is thrown her way. And I actually am starting to enjoy her new music and this might be the first Taylor swift album I'll buy. It's also interesting in all that strategy she's making for sales like damn girl! 

she deserves everything that she gets

Ha

6 minutes ago, Showdown said:

same I'm starting to like ready for it.

I ain't giving her a cent tho. I'll wait till it's on spotify.

Just now, Genevieve Vavance said:

she deserves everything that she gets

Ha

But what did she Do? Lol I still don't get it. She's hardly the bitchiest pop girl out there, she's hardly the sluttiest, and she's not even a bimbo so I mean idk it's just very very very odd to me. The only thing I can think of is because she's white and right now since there is a huge dose of white supremacy going on she's seen as associate with that but she's not even the type of artist to say her political beliefs. 

Just now, Stephen said:

Haha I don't use spotify I use Amazon music. And yeah I guess I'll toss a few coins her way too. Or maybe I'll wait to hear a few more singles. Alot of popgirls just have filler albums with singles so I'm cautious.

1 minute ago, Showdown said:

But what did she Do? Lol I still don't get it. She's hardly the bitchiest pop girl out there, she's hardly the sluttiest, and she's not even a bimbo so I mean idk it's just very very very odd to me. The only thing I can think of is because she's white and right now since there is a huge dose of white supremacy going on she's seen as associate with that but she's not even the type of artist to say her political beliefs. 

no I meant it in a positive way, they have to deal with it, she's slaying :) 

4 minutes ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

no I meant it in a positive way, they have to deal with it, she's slaying :) 

Oooh ok! Tbh I found her SO annoying before because here in Texas she was everywhere with her country music and idk she was super young and stuff and now she's making more pop oriented music which I can get into

9 minutes ago, Showdown said:

Oooh ok! Tbh I found her SO annoying before because here in Texas she was everywhere with her country music and idk she was super young and stuff and now she's making more pop oriented music which I can get into

she won me over with this we will never be together song

plus this is my favorite from her last album great chorus

1 minute ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

she won me over with this we will never be together song

plus this is my favorite from her last album great chorus

I really liked Style I thought that was a good song and I think she really has a good track record of quality videos even before they mattered again.

2 minutes ago, Showdown said:

I really liked Style I thought that was a good song and I think she really has a good track record of quality videos even before they mattered again.

:thumbsup: 

59 minutes ago, Stephen said:

That's right, Stephen, show that bitch who's the BOSS. Stream her album, don't buy it. LAY DOWN THE LAW! :lmao:

3 hours ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

she's unstoppable like the SS in 1933

Which one of the boyfriends will she hastily marry and take down into the bunker with her in the final hours?

9 hours ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

she's unstoppable like the SS in 1933

omg LMAO

anyway for the second week she should let streaming happen.