Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Taylor Swift thread

Recommended Posts

Aime    0

What a laughable article, from W Magazine, no less. 'Ooh she's a zombie... What a Michael Jackson wannabe!'. 'Oooh a car crash... Somebody's been watching WIFLFAG on repeat!'.

Did Aisha write this "article"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jazzy Jan    0

Supporting Regina George because she is pissing off Ghastly Gaga and her monsters is weird. As Taylormort becomes more successful and influential every day, soon she will be considered the biggest female music star ever.  I can see it happening.  Unlike Gaga, the GP are believing the hype about her.  They forgive her even when she is being a total manipulative snake bitch. People openly admit to loving her being a total cunt as we call her. She is the only female star I know who is celebrated for being both a victim and being an evil bitch. 

Her video was entertaining, well made and the best thing visually she has done.  The music is still nothing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TRVC    0

I think Joseph Kahn is one of the worst directors out there. All of his videos aesthetics are the EXACT SAME. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vocalism    0
32 minutes ago, DitaDolla said:

Is her single still goong strong? 

I want her to start falling.

Still #1 on US iTunes. The video is smashing records, so that helps. And radio is just picking up. I predict it will do very well until a second single is released. 

1 hour ago, Aime said:

What a laughable article, from W Magazine, no less. 'Ooh she's a zombie... What a Michael Jackson wannabe!'. 'Oooh a car crash... Somebody's been watching WIFLFAG on repeat!'.

Did Aisha write this "article"?

I know, right? A few of these things are questionable, but zero of them were original in the first place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nikki    0
22 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Supporting Regina George because she is pissing off Ghastly Gaga and her monsters is weird. As Taylormort becomes more successful and influential every day, soon she will be considered the biggest female music star ever.  I can see it happening.  Unlike Gaga, the GP are believing the hype about her.  They forgive her even when she is being a total manipulative snake bitch. People openly admit to loving her being a total cunt as we call her. She is the only female star I know who is celebrated for being both a victim and being an evil bitch. 

Her video was entertaining, well made and the best thing visually she has done.  The music is still nothing. 

shes really frowned upon and the left media is saying she's a secret nazi. I know it may sound hilarious but that's the story they're bringing and you know what they say. the more times you repeat something.. she doesnt want to lose her right wing and conservative fans so she's quiet and is gonna lose a lot of her audience later on. a conservative is never gonna be the biggest female star. especially in europe where she's just another american girl without taste. culturally she's close to nothing, other than the nazi jokes and fights with other singers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jazzy Jan    0
10 minutes ago, Nikki said:

shes really frowned upon and the left media is saying she's a secret nazi. I know it may sound hilarious but that's the story they're bringing and you know what they say. the more times you repeat something.. she doesnt want to lose her right wing and conservative fans so she's quiet and is gonna lose a lot of her audience later on. a conservative is never gonna be the biggest female star. especially in europe where she's just another american girl without taste. culturally she's close to nothing, other than the nazi jokes and fights with other singers

People don't care though about her political leanings or what she does as a person.  This thread and the previous thread prove it.

She is smashing records everywhere. People can laugh all they want but she is here for the long haul. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Supporting Regina George because she is pissing off Ghastly Gaga and her monsters is weird. As Taylormort becomes more successful and influential every day, soon she will be considered the biggest female music star ever.  I can see it happening.  Unlike Gaga, the GP are believing the hype about her.  They forgive her even when she is being a total manipulative snake bitch. People openly admit to loving her being a total cunt as we call her. She is the only female star I know who is celebrated for being both a victim and being an evil bitch. 

Her video was entertaining, well made and the best thing visually she has done.  The music is still nothing.

EXACTLY. The video is cool and well done but it can't save this shitty song. If that song is any indication of how her new album will sound then I think she's in trouble. Sure, her album will go platinum at the very least but I can't see it doing as well as her other albums.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sotos8    0
3 minutes ago, StrawberryBounce12 said:

EXACTLY. The video is cool and well done but it can't save this shitty song. If that song is any indication of how her new album will sound then I think she's in trouble. Sure, her album will go platinum at the very least but I can't see it doing as well as her other albums.

i don't like it either but she will sell a lot (in the US at least) Don't forget she's the it girl 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DitaDolla said:

Is her single still goong strong? 

I want her to start falling.

It actually still is lol. I mean may still  be the effect of the video. Prior to the video the song was bleeding in red. It's barely been 2 days since it premiered. GP is loving it and she's killing it with views and publicity. ANY other singer..forget #1...this wouldn't even chart on iTunes bubbling under (or 1000) or whatever lol. If she released this many weeks ago it still would've taken down Luis or anyone w/out effort. But she snaked up her game and truly waited for Luis to be like 90% deflated on its own so she could come in suck up the remaining 10% and inflate her own shitty song to make it look as big as Thriller, Like A Prayer, etc...lol Again, NO competition in sight. Zero. Good video. GPs thinks its this masterpiece lol and are eating it up. So how could she not be miles ahead now and for many weeks to come. Yes, still better than GAGA but want Cardi B/M loon to snatch her #1 wig (Meghan Trainer style soon) LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tuckeye    0

i mean, by next year we won't even remember the lyrics to this song. it's disposable bubble gum. enjoy it while it lasts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DitaDolla    0
5 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

It actually still is lol. I mean may still  be the effect of the video. Prior to the video the song was bleeding in red. It's barely been 2 days since it premiered, the GP is loving it and she's killing it with views and publicity. ANY other singer..forget #1...this wouldn't even chart on iTunes bubbling under (or 1000) or whatever lol. If she released this many weeks ago it still would've taken down Luis or anyone w/out effort. But she snaked up her game and truly waited for Luis to be like 90% deflated on its own so she could come in suck up the remaining 10% and inflate her own shitty song to make it look as big as Thriller, Like A Prayer, etc...lol Again, NO competition in sight. Zero. Good video. GPs thinks its great and are eating it up. So how could she not be miles ahead now and for many weeks to come. 

Eh, shame. This song really doesn't deserve all this success.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Supporting Regina George because she is pissing off Ghastly Gaga and her monsters is weird. As Taylormort becomes more successful and influential every day, soon she will be considered the biggest female music star ever.  I can see it happening.  Unlike Gaga, the GP are believing the hype about her.  They forgive her even when she is being a total manipulative snake bitch. People openly admit to loving her being a total cunt as we call her. She is the only female star I know who is celebrated for being both a victim and being an evil bitch. 

Her video was entertaining, well made and the best thing visually she has done.  The music is still nothing. 

GAGA IS THE REAL ENEMY. TAYLOR THE ARYAN QUEEN CAN STAY AND SLAY :rotfl: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sotos8 said:

i don't like it either but she will sell a lot (in the US at least) Don't forget she's the it girl 

Oh no doubt her album will do well but I just don't see it smashing the way "1989" did if the first single is any indication. "Look what you made me do" as a song has gotten mixed reviews from fans and critics. Usually, her first singles are pretty good. Maybe the next single will be better but maybe it doesn't even matter how good or bad the music is at this point.

As you said, Taylor is the "it" girl and has never flopped. 

I'm afraid we'll be stuck with her for many more years to come. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aime    0
49 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

But she snaked up her game and truly waited for Luis to be like 90% deflated on its own so she could come in suck up the remaining 10% and inflate her own shitty song to make it look as big as Thriller, Like A Prayer, etc...lol Again, NO competition in sight. Zero.

That doesn't even make sense, unless you're implying that people only buy/stream her song because they're bored of Despacito (which is all kinds of ?!?!). Yes, her iTunes bar wouldn't be as big but she's still gonna sell 400k this week (a huge number for the dying download format), she's still breaking streaming records etc. The track isn't just big for a first single, it's HUGE. No one in the GP cares about her points on Billboard Hot 100, it's the Spotify/ Youtube numbers they're gonna use for publicity. And she'd still have them even if her song was released 4 weeks ago.

Also, neither Thriller nor LAP are the biggest tracks in Mike's / M's discographies, so it wouldn't take much to beat them. I mean, isn't TAB her most successful single on Hot 100? Thriller didn't even go top3. It's their iconic status that elevates them above 99,999999999....% tracks in the history of music, and I haven't seen anyone claim that Spotify plays have anything to do with that (if they did, they're just dumb, so why even talk about it?).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jazzy Jan    0
1 hour ago, StrawberryBounce12 said:

Oh no doubt her album will do well but I just don't see it smashing the way "1989" did if the first single is any indication. "Look what you made me do" as a song has gotten mixed reviews from fans and critics. Usually, her first singles are pretty good. Maybe the next single will be better but maybe it doesn't even matter how good or bad the music is at this point.

As you said, Taylor is the "it" girl and has never flopped. 

I'm afraid we'll be stuck with her for many more years to come. 

She will have the biggest album this year for sure.  I can't see her slowing down for years. She has a huge market and fan base.  I don't think she is anything special at all but plenty do.  Her following is huge. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
todsmod    0
3 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

They forgive her even when she is being a total manipulative snake bitch. People openly admit to loving her being a total cunt as we call her. She is the only female star I know who is celebrated for being both a victim and being an evil bitch.

tumblr_mw6zi0mblx1qcb58yo2_500.gif  :chuckle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

GAGA IS THE REAL ENEMY. TAYLOR THE ARYAN QUEEN CAN STAY AND SLAY :rotfl: 

This.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LWYMD is just a short bump on her chain of good songs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×