MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Oh look what you made me do... SNAKES on a PLANE.

So not only does she have the kind of constipated face only a mother could love but she's also an atrocious dancer :chuckle:

2 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

The music world is in a mess when people are duetting with Ed Sheeran to guarantee a hit song. :wacko:  So with Taylor and Ed duetting, we really do have the emergence of "bland and blander" 

and now Ed adds a Beyawnce feature to get his current single up the charts

What a hot mess........

:newspaper::newspaper::newspaper:

16 hours ago, ROCKERITO_MX said:

Her dancing/performance is horrible. 

I can't get over this. To think that this thing is the biggest female pop star in the world at the moment. Gobsmacking!! 

3 minutes ago, Suedehead said:

I can't get over this. To think that this thing is the biggest female pop star in the world at the moment. Gobsmacking!! 

Same here. Truly dreadful performance.  

On 12/2/2017 at 9:43 AM, swimtoshore said:

Ready For It looks to have peaked and is losing audience impressions at US radio.

On to the next single? The one featuring Ed Sheeran perhaps???

I thought they'd already moved on to the Ed Sheeran one?

On 12/2/2017 at 12:04 PM, ROCKERITO_MX said:

The performance is lacking, but she's never been a great performer. The bigger shock here is the total lack of production values. That's what this song needs. It's just boring all around.

On 11/26/2017 at 11:13 AM, Rebel Saviour said:

She was beaten by Cristina D'Avena with her collection of cartoon songs.:lmao:

:queenbitch:

The album's only been out for three weeks and it's already out of the UK top 10 (#12).  It will be interesting to see how quickly the tour dates here sell out.

On 12/2/2017 at 12:04 PM, ROCKERITO_MX said:

The choreo in the video was pretty tight considering Taylor is not a naturally gifted dancer........None of that tightness made it on stage at all. Lol.  Wtf was that!? 

On 12/2/2017 at 9:04 AM, ROCKERITO_MX said:

Awful , its a drunk teenager karaoke

those faces all the time

even the clothes are SO BASIC

1 hour ago, Skin said:

The choreo in the video was pretty tight considering Taylor is not a naturally gifted dancer........None of that tightness made it on stage at all. Lol.  Wtf was that!? 

Many hours of multiple takes and the magic of a lot of masterful editing!

7 minutes ago, Hector said:

Many hours of multiple takes and the magic of a lot of masterful editing!

:rotfl: So true.  The video clip for LWYMMD is the best thing visually she has done.  

Watching her dancing and performing at that Jingle ball made me wonder if she used a dance body double in the video !  

10 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

:rotfl: So true.  The video clip for LWYMMD is the best thing visually she has done.  

Watching her dancing and performing at that Jingle ball made me wonder if she used a dance body double in the video !  

Theres probably a dance double for sure

6 hours ago, slam3000 said:

The album's only been out for three weeks and it's already out of the UK top 10 (#12).  It will be interesting to see how quickly the tour dates here sell out.

I think there will either be cancellations or a lot of support acts brought in to fill out the line up.

She's just not that big. Shake it off really is her only big mega hit and it's not like she's done lots of interviews here either. 

8 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

:queenbitch:

Down to 46 in its third week in Italy!:sneaky: She is flopping hard here.

Just now, Rebel Saviour said:

Down to 46 in its third week in Italy!:sneaky: She is flopping hard here.

Italians do it better !  

41 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

. Italians do it better !  

She's never been huge here but you could definitely hear her music during the 1989 era. It's quite shocking. It seems like the rest of Europe is not interested in this era too. Even in the US she is selling less.

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 1:04 AM, ROCKERITO_MX said:

The dance, the choreography and the dress :manson: 

tenor.gif

Even herself felt so uncomfortable.

Are you guys sure this is not a rehearsal?

Album is on spotify. Just listened. Some of the songs are catchy...but they are the same melodies as her past songs. Meh.

Dont care about the 1+ million debut etc etc..This is def her Spellbound/Paula Abdul, Alanis follow to JLP, follow up to Debbie Gibsons Electric Youth lol etc etc..It's endless. Crap album, crap songs, even bigger crap 'artist'. Unlike the  old days when they'd be over, due to her machinery, politics, social media etc..no fork will be stuck into her. It's why even though she's been a flop machine since 2013, Gaga to the US media and GP is the second coming of Madonna, Bowie, Metallica, Tony Bennett, Barbra Streisand lmao. 

18 hours ago, slam3000 said:

In Denmark, the album was already out of the top 40 in its second week after having debuted at #3.

However, it is expected to re-enter the top 40 now that it has been released for streaming, as streaming accounts for 80% of all music consumption in Denmark.

On 12/2/2017 at 9:18 AM, Suedehead said:

What the fuck is that performance? To think that clown is selling out stadiums is unbelievable. Who pays to see that shit?

On 12/2/2017 at 9:45 AM, Jazzy Jan said:

She is woeful as a performer.  A third rate amateur at a school concert could perform better that that travesty above. Her popularity never ceases to amaze me. 

THIS is what blows my mind about the touring part. Sales and singles aside...she is HORRIFIC as a live performer. Even with production value behind her, she is as bland as they come. This has been obvious FOR YEARS!!!!!  From vocals, to stage presence, to performance ability... HORRIBLE.  Why I don't get the selling out stadiums thing.. WTF!!!!!?????

On 12/3/2017 at 1:29 AM, Suedehead said:

Beyond depressing.

Sign of the times. 

You have to look no further than Ed Sheeran to know rancid and dull is simply what sells these days.

Ed-Sheeran-Rex.jpg