MadonnaNation.com Forums

2 minutes ago, Hector said:

Words can't describe express how uncaring, pathetic, useless and vile Trump is. Tweeting about footballers kneeling during an anthem when a true tragedy like this has happened. He is not fit to be a leader in any capacity at all. 

He finally addressed Puerto Rico in typical Trump fashion. I'm sure the residents are comforted by these words from their president.:manson:

Vanity Fair: Yes, when Trump briefly paused his multi-day tirade against African-American football players protesting racial inequality, his first instinct was to blame Puerto Rico’s pre-existing problems with infrastructure and to remind the people of the disaster-stricken island that they owe billions to Wall Street—debts, he suggested ominously, that “must be dealt with.”

IMG_3853

Revolting man. Shameful that this creature is president.  Where is his compassion for people in need ? 

I'm sorry but please can somebody put a bullet in his head ? Thank you.

It's been 5 days since i last had news from my sister i know whe survived Maria after Irma but it destroyed what was left after the 1st one hit them. My elder nephew had found shelter in Porto Rico after Irma destroyed his island and was there during Maria. I have not heard from him directly though i know is fine but that's just physically. Communications are still sparse and i wonder how they are doing morally now. Airports are still not open for commercial flights. 

And this fucking clown in the White house is saying bs per usual. It must be a good day for him since he's now able to double his bullshit on Twitter with 280 characters while portoricans are struggling. 

I hope things will be ok for him. Must be tough for them and you also of not knowing @Roland Barthes

❤️

And yes yes please Trump have a heart attack 

@Roland Barthes. It is awful what your sister and nephew have been through.  

Seeing Trump bring so uncaring plus commenting about owing money etc during these times is unforgivable. 

@Roland Barthes a big hug from Mexico. 

2 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

@Roland Barthes. It is awful what your sister and nephew have been through.  

Seeing Trump bring so uncaring plus commenting about owing money etc during these times is unforgivable. 

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

@Roland Barthes a big hug from Mexico. 

Thank you both. I just had my sis on the phone, we got cut 3 times but they are doing fine. At least in the bvi's, she too is having a hard time managing to get in touch with her son in Porto Rico. It's total devastation there, at least they are already rebuilding in the BVI's because as much as the british government are dicks they at least care. What Trump is doing about Porto Rico is outrageous. And realy thank god porto ricans don't have power because at least they don't have to hear the stupid things this asshole is saying about them. 

Virgin Billionnaire Richard Branson is setting up help funds for the BVI's, what are the american billionnaires doing for the US Virgin Islands and Porto Rico ? Jlo gave $1 million, what are others waiting for ? Did Rihanna say something ? 

Is it me or there are way too many major calamities happened in 2017 alone?

And yet Dumpster thinks that Global warming is a hoax.

This whole situation absolutely breaks my heart. Seems like SOME relief is coming to them but it took that fucker THIS LONG to put anything into action. Those poor people.....I hold PR close to my heart and this is just unreal. Will they EVER be able to bounce back from this?? 

I hope we're able to hear from our Puerto Rican MNation members very soon. Pray everyone is ok! 

The news coverage showing people begging for help and to get off the destroyed island is very infuriating! Shame on you Trump! :rant: 

The mayor of San Juan, Puerto Rico today:

1 minute ago, Hector said:

Trump becomes more of a fucking piece of shit each passing day

Piece of shit, indeed

Yes Jlo! Glad she has exposed this piece of shit! 

Hardly anybody on the island has internet/cellular service to read his tone deaf lunacy! 95% of the residents still don't even have electricity! Omg put him away in a nursing home already! :censored:

"This will be a stain on Donald Trump's name forever. Forever," actress Rosie Perez passionately explains how she feels about the US government's relief effort in Puerto Rico http://cnn.it/2fyEW1N

I love Residente and he has a very active position against social causes through music and through action 

:shutup:

“I hate to tell you Puerto Rico, but you’ve thrown our budget a little out of whack, because we’ve spent a lot of money on Puerto Rico. And that's fine we've saved a lot of lives. Every death is a horror but if you look at a real catastrophe like Katrina..."

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/10/trump-puerto-rico-visit/541869/?utm_source=atlfb

“Every death is a horror, but if you look at a real catastrophe like Katrina, and you look at the tremendous hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of people that died, and you look at what happened here and what is your death count? Sixteen people, versus in the thousands,” Trump said. “You can be very proud. Sixteen versus literally thousands of people.”