MadonnaNation.com Forums

todsmod    0
47 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

I cannot possibly believe this is real. Who are these people? http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/florida-police-urge-people-not-11143620

Please tell me this isn't real.  Are there really people in this world who are THAT ignorant?  Then for him to say:  "it's out of my control....I didn't know the response would be this big".  What a fucking fool (if this is true....and I hope it's not).  IF it is true, then he and his gun deserve to be thrown around like the rag doll he resembles.

MeakMaker    0
3 hours ago, todsmod said:

Please tell me this isn't real.  Are there really people in this world who are THAT ignorant?  Then for him to say:  "it's out of my control....I didn't know the response would be this big".  What a fucking fool (if this is true....and I hope it's not).  IF it is true, then he and his gun deserve to be thrown around like the rag doll he resembles.

Next we will hear that the US government is going to stop cat 4/5 hurricanes by dropping the atomic bomb. Honest how can some people be so thick? :wacko:

todsmod    0

@Hector  Devastating!!  I woke up early this morning to see what/where Irma was doing.  I couldn't watch for long.  It makes me sick that Florida (which I have so many fond memories of) is getting so tattered and torn.  Like I said before, I've been through a few major hurricanes....but this bitch looks brutal!!!  I just hope and pray that most people are safe and they have something to return to.....and, that maybe Mar-a-lago (Trump's other WH) is blown away....with him in it!!!

todsmod    0
33 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

Next we will hear that the US government is going to stop cat 4/5 hurricanes by dropping the atomic bomb. Honest how can some people be so thick? :wacko:

I've thought before, why not everybody throw ice in the ocean to cool the water?  I know....if only it were that easy!!!  But to shoot at a storm (or bomb it)....come on!!!!!  You simply CAN'T control mother nature or the planet's way of "fixing" itself.  Earth will survive.  Humans....not so sure.?  Too many philosophical questions for my pea brain (nature vs nurture)...and all that!!  I stand by my moral:  Live and let live!!!  Love yourself, your fellow man/woman, the planet you call home and above all, GOD.  

Hope I didn't get too "preachy"!!!?

MeakMaker    0
3 minutes ago, todsmod said:

I've thought before, why not everybody throw ice in the ocean to cool the water?  I know....if only it were that easy!!!  But to shoot at a storm (or bomb it)....come on!!!!!  You simply CAN'T control mother nature or the planet's way of "fixing" itself.  Earth will survive.  Humans....not so sure.?  Too many philosophical questions for my pea brain (nature vs nurture)...and all that!!  I stand by my moral:  Live and let live!!!  Love yourself, your fellow man/woman, the planet you call home and above all, GOD.  

Hope I didn't get too "preachy"!!!?

Not at all. Evil seems to be a reality that's getting more and more power lately. People have to be aware of the consequences they're facing if they don't choose to walk on the right path. Western governments - and actually in this case all countries in the world - have a responsibility to do something about climate change. It's been a challenge that's been talked about for decades now but they never took it seriously. My mom always says "There was a time when people were more aware of pollution and its impact was still minimal. Now people simply don't care to the point they are even denying it!" 

todsmod    0
6 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

Not at all. Evil seems to be a reality that's getting more and more power lately. People have to be aware of the consequences they're facing if they don't choose to walk on the right path. Western governments - and actually in this case all countries in the world - have a responsibility to do something about climate change. It's been a challenge that's been talked about for decades now but they never took it seriously. My mom always says "There was a time when people were more aware of pollution and its impact was still minimal. Now people simply don't care to the point they are even denying it!" 

I hear 'ya!!!  I could tell you stories about growing up and the way we disposed of trash.  When looking back now, I realize how wrong we were.  You have to take responsibility and do what you can to help the planet you dwell on.  But back then, it was not only brought up....it wasn't talked about.  No one knew the consequences that would eventually follow.  

"If I could tuhrnn bakkkk taohmmmm"!!!  (In my Cher voice)!!!

17 hours ago, Hector said:

Ciccone'sCheeks is from Florida I hope he's safe and secure!

I pray for his safety. CCheeks we love you!!! 

Hector    0

Chris Cuomo on CNN reporting out in the storm now in Naples, Florida looks so hot soaked wet in those overalls. :dramatic:

7 hours ago, Hector said:

Yikes

A sky-rise view of downtown Miami shows water overtaking the sea wall as the city braces for the impacts of Hurricane Irma http://cnn.it/2vY2uId

It looks like something from a movie ! 

Nick    0

I spoke to my brother's ex wife in SW Florida. Couldnt believe she & other family members stayed in their home during the hurricane.:no: They lost electricity very quickly, but they had a generator. There was about three feet of flooding outside their condo, but nothing life threatening. I was told that the hurricane winds literally sounded like a screeching train going by! 

If I was in their scary situation, I would've just headed north as quickly as possible. I personally don't like to take unnecessary risks. I hope that everyone else's friends & loved one made it out ok.

Hector    0

Most of my friends and family in Florida have no electricity and running water today but they're all ok. Some parts were hit really bad and will take weeks and probably months to clean up and rebuild.

eu4ria20    0

^Awful situation Hec, but glad they're doing ok. I'm hearing this was expected to be way worse but regardless, its a mess! 

Jazzy Jan    0
12 hours ago, Hector said:

Most of my friends and family in Florida have no electricity and running water today but they're all ok. Some parts were hit really bad and will take weeks and probably months to clean up and rebuild.

Thank goodness they are OK but what a dreadful ordeal they have been through.  So devastating for Florida

Hope everyone on this forum and their families are safe. 

Hector    0

Puerto Rico is getting a direct hit from Hurricane Maria tonight through tomorrow. The infrastructure and building codes in PR is a lot weaker than you see in Florida. The island has so many cute but fragile built little houses. This is a category 5 and going to rip through hard. I hope everyone has sought safety in sturdy shelters. :imsad:

Jazzy Jan    0

:cries:  at the destruction, devastation and loss of lives in Puerto Rico. Heart breaking and so cruel.  

Pedro    0
On 11/9/2017 at 5:37 PM, Hector said:

I'm just reading this @Hector I'm glad that everyone is fine ❤️

I hope everyone from Madonnanation (and everyone) is ok in Puerto Rico 🙏🏻