MadonnaNation.com Forums

jaron    0

Do we have a Fergie thread ?

Looks like shes back with this jam

I love it, it has this 90s style music which reminds me to Snap etc...

todsmod    0

I couldn't concentrate on her vocals.  All I heard (or wanted to sing) was...."it takes two to make a thing go right"!  After that last song she had (last one I kind of remember)....something about milk, maybe???  Her voice annoys me.  I'll take her husband (Josh) though!!!  

Ah Fergie. The original Kesha. 

She's fun. Pop music was in a black hole of shit when she peaked and she was one of the "better" ones circa 2005-06. Which says a lot about the state of music then. 

I doubt she'll make any kind of serious dent in pop culture right now, but I'll always check out what she's doing for the sheer nostalgia she makes me feel. 

Fergalicious, Clumsy, and Glamorous will ALWAYS be fucking jams tho. 

nightcutter    0

Josh is a babe.

vocalism    0

Her new stuff isn't bad. There's just no way she has a chance at her age in 2017. I know she released a couple of big albums with BEP after her solo album, but you just can't take this much time off and expect to be welcomed back. Ditto Gwen Stefani. These two could have released at least two more successful solo albums. SMH.

todsmod    0

ALERT!!!  May not be safe for work (NSFW) even though it's only like a second or two!                                                                                                                            

Speaking of Fergie, I watched a movie last night called "Cat Run".  In a scene towards the end which was rather funny, London Bridge by Fergie was played.  I had pretty much forgotten about that song.

jojuun    0

Fergie has that same "blonde but black in the back" hair Madonna rocked during the Music days... Except Fergie's is a little longer

a1468c0e06d1222bd46f91cb7a38961f--madonn  Fergie-Denim-Dress4.jpg

Screen_Shot_2017_09_07_at_8_48_18_AM.png

1504605622-9997.jpeg

I feel bad for her, they are predicting 15k sales for her album next week.

Why on earth will she wait 11 years between albums???? She should have released this in 2012 but it’s too late now.

It’s pretty sad indeed.

Vogue992    0

I love her and i like the new album, but it was really stupid waiting 11 years. 

And she even included L.A. love, a song released 3 years ago....

tuckeye    0

i'm really loving this right now. i kept seeing it on t.v. she did all the vids for the album i guess.

Martin B.    0

This is an example once again how popstars are faceless these days and are completely forgotten when they disappear for a few years. The BEP and her solo album have produced hits continuously over all the 00's. Her new album is not even reviewed by a majority of critics! She did not help her cause by recording a correct album but that sounds as if it had been realized in 2008.

wick1234    0

she and her hubby, Josh......getting divorced?

kinda knew this few years backkkk.....

Mensch    0
On 8/26/2017 at 5:46 PM, KalamazooJay said:

Ah Fergie. The original Kesha. 

She's fun. Pop music was in a black hole of shit when she peaked and she was one of the "better" ones circa 2005-06. Which says a lot about the state of music then. 

I doubt she'll make any kind of serious dent in pop culture right now, but I'll always check out what she's doing for the sheer nostalgia she makes me feel. 

Fergalicious, Clumsy, and Glamorous will ALWAYS be fucking jams tho. 

Completely agree! The new album is decent 

tasteinmen    0
15 hours ago, tuckeye said:

i'm really loving this right now. i kept seeing it on t.v. she did all the vids for the album i guess.

Yes, this and Tension are my favourites from what I've heard. I'm tempted to buy the album just because I feel so bad for her.