Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
XXL

Lady Gaga: obsessed with Madonna clearly can't move on. #SWF #REDUCTIVE.

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Crux said:

Bingo!

MJ, Madonna and Prince were seen as mysterious Gods and they were untouchable. We knew nothing about their personal lives other than what was printed in the tabloids and that's just how I liked it. Today, we have the complete opposite. Girl/boy next door artists who reveal everything about their lives on social media - everything from what they've eaten to their bowel movements. I mean, where's the aura and mystery?  Why must the public need to know these things to feel "connected"? Does it make their music more appealing to them or something?

 

Amen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Borrowing from the unborrowable

2 years of legit fame max

 

Lady-Gaga-Seoul-South-Korea-Born-This-Wa

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Crux said:

Bingo!

MJ, Madonna and Prince were seen as mysterious Gods and they were untouchable. We knew nothing about their personal lives other than what was printed in the tabloids and that's just how I liked it. Today, we have the complete opposite. Girl/boy next door artists who reveal everything about their lives on social media - everything from what they've eaten to their bowel movements. I mean, where's the aura and mystery?  Why must the public need to know these things to feel "connected"? Does it make their music more appealing to them or something?

This.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Theres no doubt shes going to force Fauxanne and the dreadful Million Treasons at next years Grammy awards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well hopefully things will go in a cycle, and we'll see strong people with star quality emerge again. I've liked reading the last page or so, really helps explain why I can stand this creature, people like her, and her fans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DitaDolla said:

Atrl is here again :lmao:

Can we stop giving those rats attention? :biblio: 

It only encourages them. They must be lonely in their care homes 

  16 hours ago, Johnny said:

Oh my god I've never seen this :biblio: what a bunch of psychopaths :dies:

That's not even the worst of it sis, they've discussed her every move, every tour date, etc.  But I digress

and once again brought up by that imbecile Missedthtrainboatplanebus (and everything else in it's rotten life).  Listen cunt, if you don't like it F-OFF and stop torturing yourself. We don't want our wonderful Madonna forum tinged with your rotten stench, so keep out.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:lmao: I know that was rather extreme but these people would make a saint swear, seriously.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Crux said:

and once again started by that imbecile Missedthtrainboatplanebus and everything else in it's rotten life.  Listen cunt, if you don't like it F-OFF and stop torturing yourself. We don't want our wonderful Madonna tinged with the rotten stench, so keep out.

 

 

this person is obviously a member of nation lol :lmao: probably someone in disguise

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Genevieve Vavance said:

this person is obviously a member of nation lol :lmao: probably someone in disguise

:lol: If they are then how two faced must they be to mingle with us and then slag us off elsewhere. :wacko:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Crux said:

:lol: If they are then how two faced must they be to mingle with us and then slag us off elsewhere. :wacko:

maybe it's GimmeSomeEmo

:chuckle: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

maybe it's GimmeSomeEmo

:chuckle: 

 :lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Crux said:

and once again brought up by that imbecile Missedthtrainboatplanebus and everything else in it's rotten life.  Listen cunt, if you don't like it F-OFF and stop torturing yourself. We don't want our wonderful Madonna forum tinged with the rotten stench, so keep out.

 

 

3

They really expect us to kiss gaga's ass after she released a trailer and used madonna AGAIN for attention? It's been SIX years. The hypocrisy never ends. imagine their whining and the anger if Madonna said the name gaga in a trailer for a new project.. they think gagadaily or atrl or another forum wouldn't be flooded with threads by monsters mocking madonna for needing attention or dragging the shit out of her? "Madonna mentions gaga again. does she need the publicity?" It's so easy to imagine the bullshit threads they'd make.

anyway, whatever she says it better not be more bullshit and lies about how she's a real artist and madonna isnt. Just imagine if Madonna made the same insinuation about gaga in an interview. They'd probably start making youtube videos of "bully madonna" and gaga would respond with a crying self-pity video on instagram and elton would attack faster than gaga can scream "sold out!" 

After all the "inspiration" she took, this bitch and her fans must be really clueless not to see that some M fans have enough of this whiny bully

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wrigley field didn't have nighttime lights until the 1980s. The first concert was 2005. 

 

Good for you, Stefani. Good for you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sexycunt said:

 

 

Someone on there saying she's doing better than the rebel tank tour but we know the total is going to be way less at the end. 

Way to slay.

Is soldier Field actually a bigger venue where bigger artists play? Is she distorting the truth AGAIN?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

Someone on there saying she's doing better than the rebel tank tour but we know the total is going to be way less at the end. 

Way to slay.

Is soldier Field actually a bigger venue where bigger artists play? Is she distorting the truth AGAIN?

 

Solider Field is home of the Bears and is indeed bigger than Wrigley. Madonna played to 45k there. Wrigley's game capacity is 42K. Foo Foo Fighters sold it out with 40K seats. She will probably end up with 35 with her setup. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mozo1 said:

Wrigley field didn't have nighttime lights until the 1980s. The first concert was 2005. 

 

Good for you, Stefani. Good for you. 

It's like Gaga topping the Twitter chart and her monsters declaring her the first female to do it. LOL. If there were a digital chart in the 1980s, they would have had to make it longer just to be fair and let artists other than M and Prince on it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, XXL said:

Borrowing from the unborrowable

2 years of legit fame max

 

Lady-Gaga-Seoul-South-Korea-Born-This-Wa

 

 

For this pic alone she deserves to be smacked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Sloane said:

For this pic alone she deserves to be smacked.

This. What a repulsive wannabe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Sloane said:

For this pic alone she deserves to be smacked.

With an iron. :lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Crux said:

With an iron. :lmao:

Or a large boulder!!  :lol:

5w07Xtg.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sloane said:

For this pic alone she deserves to be smacked.

Why? I don't get what's she's doing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×