MadonnaNation.com Forums
XXL

Lady Gaga: obsessed with Madonna clearly can't move on. #SWF #REDUCTIVE.

Nick    0
4 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

They were outside crying :rotfl:What a bunch of faggots. I want to bully them so bad.

Hahaha 

Lolo    0

Fake ass bitch with an embarrassing stage name. I mean seriously: Lady Gaga...  This ugly name alone is so pathetic and hideous. Is she the only pop tart out there with a lame thing such as a stage name? 

Kennedy    0
2 hours ago, LHakaLH said:

Didn't this fraudulent cunt once bragged about her goal being "to piss off Madonna"? But now all of a sudden she's "heartbroken" that Madonna "destroyed [her] in front of everyone"? Which is it you dumb bitch!? She can't even get her lies straight.

Yes. The woman just get lost in a bunch of lies.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/08/lady-gaga-madonna_n_4240110.html

Nick    0
Just now, Lolo said:

Fake ass bitch with an embarrassing stage name. I mean seriously: Lady Gaga...  This ugly name alone is so pathetic and hideous. Is she the only pop tart out there with a lame thing such as a stage name? 

She said before that a gay guy gave her the name.:chuckle: Continues to prove that she never had any original ideas of her own! 

ULIZOS    0
12 minutes ago, Lolo said:

I've thought the same thing. It's all SO FUCKING TACKY. Her look. Her music. Stage name. ALL OF IT. Bad taste. And not bad taste a la John Waters. It's just wrong.

20 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

I've thought the same thing. It's all SO FUCKING TACKY. Her look. Her music. Stage name. ALL OF IT. Bad taste. And not bad taste a la John Waters. It's just wrong.

Her videos :vomit: 

XXL    0
22 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

:chuckle::thumbsup:

Remember when you shouted Reductive at her :rotfl:

peppermint    0

So the cunt is not cancelling tomorrow's show...who is this parasite think she is kidding? When Celine gets laryngitis like this she has to cancel at least 3 to 4 shows. So this fraudulent bitch shall be "signing" the night away a mere 48 hours after this diagnosis? Full of shit!!

Nick    0

Omg can't believe after canceling the show, she invited fans to eat the pizza pies she ordered outside her hotel.:lmao::lmao:

Her fans are so freakin' clueless about her laziness....

15 minutes ago, peppermint said:

So the cunt is not cancelling tomorrow's show...who is this parasite think she is kidding? When Celine gets laryngitis like this she has to cancel at least 3 to 4 shows. So this fraudulent bitch shall be "signing" the night away a mere 48 hours after this diagnosis? Full of shit!!

How do you know she is not Jancelling it? If it's a sales issue, they will do it last minute again.

todsmod    0

Maybe after all that pizza, she threw up (not in the form of "art") and her voice miraculously came back?  Can you imagine being that back-up dancer and having to get that close to her face after that?  YUCK!!!!!  

"I don't lip-sync"....uhmmmm, your voice sure didn't change, even when puking.  Or was this before/after that other "artist" drank the kool-aid and puked on her?  

What a disgusting pig she really is.  I can't wait for the day when she meets her demise.  And guarantee me, it's coming....just not fast enough!!!

peppermint    0
42 minutes ago, Supernatural said:

How do you know she is not Jancelling it? If it's a sales issue, they will do it last minute again.

You may be right!!

I'm sorry monsters but my gay friend and my orthodontist say I can't perform tonight. I will have pizza for anyone tragic enough to come see me at my hotel.

2 hours ago, Nick said:

Omg can't believe after canceling the show, she invited fans to eat the pizza pies she ordered outside her hotel.:lmao::lmao:

Her fans are so freakin' clueless about her laziness....

Bitch is insane and desperate for attention and media cover. Who she thinks she's foolin'?! 

Disgusting pig. 

Icykiller    0

She destroyed he? The fucker used her song without permission in the first place, WTF!!! Madonna's response to it was brilliant, she could've sued the hell out of this retard and THEN her mediocre career would be over. 

Bretticus    0
1 hour ago, karbatal said:

:lmao:

They are RETARDED 

Country albums usually sell by the bucketload in the US, perhaps Mohair was too "indie" for the usual country crowd.

Toni    0
1 hour ago, Hector said:

Oh the kindness of it all :lmao: