MadonnaNation.com Forums
XXL

Lady Gaga: obsessed with Madonna clearly can't move on. #SWF #REDUCTIVE.

3 hours ago, Gus said:

courtney-love-lady-gaga-853a5506-2fc1-47bc-8b2f-84080d070f5d.jpg

Courtney_Love_&_Lady_Gaga_(2)-xxlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqM6h8MwpVysI0GXyPXK0XKHFPFNKNqEEIiLUCMTZMN7I.jpg

lady-gaga-sam-smith-snapchat-485x807.jpg

298394.jpg

Look everybody! I'm friends with other celebrities! Look at me! 

18 minutes ago, Hector said:

:lmao:  :lmao:

Why does this thing need a Netflix special? I'll be giving it thumbs down icon once it arrives in the feature banner. :thumbsdown:

flop beyond her saggy tits

2 hours ago, Hector said:

giphy (5).gif

Gaga can't dance either....Fucking idiots.

Or act!!!

7 hours ago, Hector said:

:lmao:

Oh I wish he declared himself a fan NOW 

7 hours ago, Toni said:

Look at what the user also posted

@karbatal talked about this issue in the taylor swift thread and I fully agree. Millennials, especially the younger ones who were born in the 90s, identify themselves with other people who present themselves as weaker, vulnerable.. ironically they're worshipping the wrong people because gaga is anything BUT a victim, same for taylor and those other girls (and yes, that includes selena who I hear has a drug problem but lied and said she has mental problems)

As someone who has heard the stories of my grandfather who was prisoned during WWII, I find those PTSD comments so out of touch, so offensive (I hate using the term, but anyone who feels a little insecure simply can't say they have something as severe as PTSD. I find it unacceptable and disrespectful/inconsiderate to people who have experienced one of the most terrible things imaginable. gaga should be ashamed of herself as a millionaire, coming from a wealthy family, living in luxury in NY, to imply that someone not liking your song is just as bad as the fear of being put in a gas chamber or getting tortured every single day for months (if not years)

the thought of this alone is insane really. it was the first time I agreed with piers. like him or not, but more people should call celebrities out when they're talking nonsense like this

I agree about millennials looking up to weak, vulnerable, "just like me" celebrities. It's weird because it was the complete opposite for me grow up. People like Madonna and Prince were like gods. I didn't see them as mere mortals and that's what made them so cool. They were like superheroes....... David Bowie's "Heroes" is now playing in my head. LOL

1 hour ago, Nikki said:

Look at what the user also posted

@karbatal talked about this issue in the taylor swift thread and I fully agree. Millennials, especially the younger ones who were born in the 90s, identify themselves with other people who present themselves as weaker, vulnerable.. ironically they're worshipping the wrong people because gaga is anything BUT a victim, same for taylor and those other girls (and yes, that includes selena who I hear has a drug problem but lied and said she has mental problems)

As someone who has heard the stories of my grandfather who was prisoned during WWII, I find those PTSD comments so out of touch, so offensive (I hate using the term, but anyone who feels a little insecure simply can't say they have something as severe as PTSD. I find it unacceptable and disrespectful/inconsiderate to people who have experienced one of the most terrible things imaginable. gaga should be ashamed of herself as a millionaire, coming from a wealthy family, living in luxury in NY, to imply that someone not liking your song is just as bad as the fear of being put in a gas chamber or getting tortured every single day for months (if not years)

the thought of this alone is insane really. it was the first time I agreed with piers. like him or not, but more people should call celebrities out when they're talking nonsense like this

Gaga's fanbase is another example of the tendency.  

One expert remembered me that famous quote that hard times make hard people, hard people make good times,  good times make weak people,  weak people make hard times.  

It's us that were born in the 70s the ones that overprotected these young ones and made them weak.  They need to feel validated all the time and feel victims but don't have the tools to overcome.  That's why they don't understand AT ALL Madonna but feel close to Gaga or Taylor. That's why they're so ferocious as fanbase and that's where the Street Justice Warriors come from. 

39 minutes ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

I agree about millennials looking up to weak, vulnerable, "just like me" celebrities. It's weird because it was the complete opposite for me grow up. People like Madonna and Prince were like gods. I didn't see them as mere mortals and that's what made them so cool. They were like superheroes....... David Bowie's "Heroes" is now playing in my head. LOL

Bingo!

MJ, Madonna and Prince were seen as mysterious Gods and they were untouchable. We knew nothing about their personal lives other than what was printed in the tabloids and that's just how I liked it. Today, we have the complete opposite. Girl/boy next door artists who reveal everything about their lives on social media - everything from what they've eaten to their bowel movements. I mean, where's the aura and mystery?  Why must the public need to know these things to feel "connected"? Does it make their music more appealing to them or something?

Yeah people are all about depressive, self pitying stuff these days which reflects in what celebs they admire or give their votes to. They need idols who affirm their insecurities and weaknesses. It's about cultivating them, not overcome them. It all comes from a hopeless place where only others are to blame and all you can do is get some injections or drug yourself and spew hate to diminish the ones you feel threatened by. That's today's generation. That's the lifestyle Caca has built her career on. 

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

Gaga's fanbase is another example of the tendency.  

One expert remembered me that famous quote that hard times make hard people, hard people make good times,  good times make weak people,  weak people make hard times.  

It's us that were born in the 70s the ones that overprotected these young ones and made them weak.  They need to feel validated all the time and feel victims but don't have the tools to overcome.  That's why they don't understand AT ALL Madonna but feel close to Gaga or Taylor. That's why they're so ferocious as fanbase and that's where the Street Justice Warriors come from. 

I absolutely agree with you. I had a conversation about this with my mother who shared the exact sentiment you did.

Also, the bolded part needs to be put on a tshirt

1 hour ago, Lolo said:

Yeah people are all about depressive, self pitying stuff these days which reflects in what celebs they admire or give their votes to. They need idols who affirm their insecurities and weaknesses. It's about cultivating them, not overcome them. It all comes from a hopeless place where only others are to blame and all you can do is get some injections or drug yourself and spew hate to diminish the ones you feel threatened by. That's today's generation. That's the lifestyle Caca has built her career on. 

And culture products nowadays are full of antiheroes, regular losers who have the main role,  in opposite to strong people to admire as have been the case since thousands of years ago. This already started in the 90s with absurd losers like Bridget Jones but nowadays it's overwhelming.  There's not a family or relation in film or TV culture that isn't dysfunctional. I recall Jennifer Love Hewit told in an interview that as executive producer from The Ghost Whisperer she put the pressure on the healthy relationship between Melinda and Jim precisely because relationships on TV are nowadays all but healthy.  It's the triumph of the mediocres,  pathological behaviours and total abandon of morals and values 

beyonce is sorta the only one who still seems unreachable. (for that generation)some people call her superhuman, but she's just a performer like those from the 80s/90s who just.. do their job

39 minutes ago, Dr Lecter said:

What's all this hoo ha about selling out a stadium? 

Big wow . 

IMG_3734.GIF

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-up-overview-video/

Verizon Unveils Personalized Rewards Program With Lady Gaga

The program is simple. For every $300 a customer spends, he or she gets one credit. Every reward is one credit. In other words, you don’t need to accumulate multiple credits to get a big reward. The reward might be a free cup of coffee at Starbucks or something extravagant like a concert ticket and meet and greet with Lady Gaga. There are three levels of rewards:

1. Everyday Rewards: These include free services and discounts off major brands, such as four months of Apple Music for free, gift cards for Amazon, Starbucks and more.
  2. Super Tickets: These are tickets to concerts, sporting events and Broadway shows. There is a limited supply of these tickets and they are offered on a first come, first served basis.
  3. Dream Tickets: These are the crème de la crème of rewards. They are very limited. Imagine a ticket to a Lady Gaga concert, followed by a backstage meet-and-greet. Or, how about going to a football game with a Pro Football Hall of Fame legend. These are priceless, once-in-a-lifetime experiences, but some lucky Verizon customers will be meeting Lady Gaga and cheering on their favorite football team with a former NFL superstar.

Atrl is here again :lmao:

Can we stop giving those rats attention? :biblio: 

It only encourages them. They must be lonely in their care homes 

16 hours ago, Johnny said:

Oh my god I've never seen this :biblio: what a bunch of psychopaths :dies:

That's not even the worst of it sis, they've discussed her every move, every tour date, etc.  But I digress

17 hours ago, Gus said:

courtney-love-lady-gaga-853a5506-2fc1-47bc-8b2f-84080d070f5d.jpg

Courtney_Love_&_Lady_Gaga_(2)-xxlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqM6h8MwpVysI0GXyPXK0XKHFPFNKNqEEIiLUCMTZMN7I.jpg

lady-gaga-sam-smith-snapchat-485x807.jpg

298394.jpg

Lol

Her obsessive posing next to other celebrities makes her look even more devoid of any natural star like aura