MadonnaNation.com Forums
XXL

Lady Gaga: obsessed with Madonna clearly can't move on. #SWF #REDUCTIVE.

29 minutes ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

MadgeRanOverMe.gif

:inlove:

2 hours ago, XXL said:

Eww, that was disgusting. This whining and crying at the beginning, is it the same topic that Madonna talked about in the very first scene of TOD? Like how you feel when the tour ends and you're all alone and stuff? I see she filled the video with 'serious' illnesses issues so no one can talk shit about how bad and contrived this piece of garbage is. This film will make people laugh about her but they won't dare say a word because of all the treatments she 'needs'. 

I hope none of you stream this shit on Netflix when it arrives!

In the end, M will get more press and more attention following this documentary.

"The thing with ME and Madonna" 🙄

There is no you and Madonna

22 minutes ago, MerGirl said:

Exactly

That's why I'm hopeful Madonna won't acknowledge this poisonus insect no matter what from now on, ever again ... She's carved out money and a name off Madonna's back

The comparisons which she and her team have purposely instigated from the start are there to haunt her forever. As we have seen a year ago with that Apple Beats Radio interview in which she insists that "what I do is different" followed by the fake praise of Madonna's Billboard speech a couple of months later

It would appear like every once in a while she has to resurrect the non fact that she's a victim of a number of circumstances and people, one of them being Madonna, she has some nerve after she's spent years ripping several people off, the bulk of the thievery being Madge herself of course

32 minutes ago, MerGirl said:

We know she so wants to be M friend. She creates that deluded world in her mind.

They are going to cut from gaga suffering at the doctor with Madonna "attacking" her in order to make M look mean. Then show gaga "rising above" and saying how much she admires M no matter what she has said.

gaga is a disgusting little weasel.

Madonna wins ultimately, as this gaga documentary will be compared to "Madonna: Truth Or Dare" as a copy.  

What will she cry about in the docu?
Lupus, broken hips, arthritis, diabetes, mental illness, wheelchairs, her face, her body, gay people, black people, working, flopping, Madonna, relatives that died before she could exploit them, terminally ill people she befriends that died, Tony Bennett still being alive, Pig Elton, paid for boyfriends that can't act interested, running out of rapists to hang out with, having no identity or ideas...

she should take the mental health test that her foundation is advertising

5 minutes ago, Supernatural said:

Lupus, broken hips, arthritis, diabetes, mental illness, wheelchairs, her face, her body, gay people, black people, working, flopping, Madonna, relatives that died before she could exploit them, terminally ill people she befriends that died, Tony Bennett still being alive, Pig Elton, paid for boyfriends that can't act interested, running out of rapists to hang out with...

:lol:

I bet what will happen is, they will have Slob act all sad about not being best friends with Madonna, then they will cut to her with some nobody from today (like when Slob is always stalking and throwing herself and celebrities and it looks so forced and desperate) and make it look like "it's OK she's friends with these good guys instead"

Justin-Bieber.jpg

9 minutes ago, Lucky Star One said:

They are going to cut from gaga suffering at the doctor with Madonna "attacking" her in order to make M look mean. Then show gaga "rising above" and saying how much she admires M no matter what she has said.

gaga is a disgusting little weasel.

Madonna wins ultimately, as this gaga documentary will be compared to "Madonna: Truth Or Dare" as a copy.  

what she wants to do is SO unfair. It's to the expense of Madonna. like everything is somehow madonna's fault. Why can't they leave madonna's name out of their filthy mouths? i'm so disgusted

2 minutes ago, Nikki said:

what she wants to do is SO unfair. It's to the expense of Madonna. like everything is somehow madonna's fault. Why can't they leave madonna's name out of their filthy mouths? i'm so disgusted

I'm with you. It makes my blood boil. :rant:

1 hour ago, MerGirl said:

:clap: 

2 hours ago, MerGirl said:

I hope none of you stream this shit on Netflix when it arrives!

I'm in the no clicks for Caca 💩 team, haven't seen any of her videos after "Menoplause" and haven't even heard "The manure" but I'm surely watching this for all the discussion that will be happening here, to laugh at her antics, be furious about her perfect delusion and be able to vent here and be understood, as really nobody else cares about her. 

1 hour ago, Supernatural said:

Lupus, broken hips, arthritis, diabetes, mental illness, wheelchairs, her face, her body, gay people, black people, working, flopping, Madonna, relatives that died before she could exploit them, terminally ill people she befriends that died, Tony Bennett still being alive, Pig Elton, paid for boyfriends that can't act interested, running out of rapists to hang out with, having no identity or ideas...

As far as mental illness goes, she alleges that she has anxiety, deoression, & "complex ptsd" & not  full blown lupus, but "borderline lupus".:chuckle::chuckle: You can't make this shit up! 

40 minutes ago, Nick said:

As far as mental illness goes, she alleges that she has anxiety, deoression, & "complex ptsd" & not  full blown lupus, but "borderline lupus".:chuckle::chuckle: You can't make this shit up! 

Borderline Lupus :shutup:

1b63bcdcf6a4e374807461bb818126aa.jpg

"The one thing that bothers me about Madonna is that I will never come close to the icon she is or the massive juggernaut sized impact she has had!!! Rob and Laurianne SWORE to me that I would have it if not bigger if I just followed their blueprint!!!!!!!  I want it!!!!!  I want it so bad!!!!!!!!   35 years into her fucking career and she sells the same amount of albums as me globally at this point, and still out grosses my tours with the same amount of dates by hundreds of millions!!!!   It's not fair!!!!!!  Not fair!!!!!!!!!  The fucking word "reductive" ruined my goddamn life!!!!  Nothing was the same after!!!!!  Nothing!!!!!!"

Here's hoping that queen Taylor and her new "dark" image takes all the attention away from this fake cunt and her try-hard TOD documentary.

Madonna falls off the stage with more presence and grace than this thing brings to one.