MadonnaNation.com Forums
realityisalways

Rita Ora's new bops are more sticky and infectious than her ****

Newly minted video 

Liam :inlove:

Damn!!  Liam is cute (minus all those ugly tats)!!!  I like the song.  But the way it's sung (sounds like they're speed-singing and you can't understand the words)....I prefer annunciation!!!!  Nice song and video, though.

On 27/01/2018 at 9:22 AM, todsmod said:

Damn!!  Liam is cute (minus all those ugly tats)!!!  I like the song.  But the way it's sung (sounds like they're speed-singing and you can't understand the words)....I prefer annunciation!!!!  Nice song and video, though.

The synths on the intro are amazing. Really bladerunner style but what is the point of Liam on this song? He sounds like he's just walked in on his sister's karaoke and lazily crashed the vocal.

On 2/10/2018 at 11:23 AM, jonski43 said:

The synths on the intro are amazing. Really bladerunner style but what is the point of Liam on this song? He sounds like he's just walked in on his sister's karaoke and lazily crashed the vocal.

She has a future, if only she got some dancing lessons the world could be hers...

13 minutes ago, realityisalways said:

She has a future, if only she got some dancing lessons the world could be hers...

I like this.

I’m pleasantly surprised at the quality of her last few songs. Ever since Your Song, her streaming numbers in Spotify and chart success in Europe have increased big time. She must have the most amazing gag reflex, jaw stress and suction skills to obtain these bops. Come through, Rita Oral. :clap:

Lolll

I highly doubt she fxcks for tracks now. I think she brings success and radio play so she will get the best songs. 

2 hours ago, Mmmmm said:

Lolll

I highly doubt she fxcks for tracks now. I think she brings success and radio play so she will get the best songs. 

Her and Dua Lipa were the best things to have happened to pop recently. Long gone are the days radio overplayed Basic Swift.

All we need now is for Bland Sheeran and Adele to fade into oblivion.

2 hours ago, Marco said:

Her and Dua Lipa were the best things to have happened to pop recently. Long gone are the days radio overplayed Basic Swift.

All we need now is for Bland Sheeran and Adele to fade into oblivion.

Most definitely 

14 hours ago, Marco said:

I’m pleasantly surprised at the quality of her last few songs. Ever since Your Song, her streaming numbers in Spotify and chart success in Europe have increased big time. She must have the most amazing gag reflex, jaw stress and suction skills to obtain these bops. Come through, Rita Oral. :clap:

She's moved to anal. :queenbitch:

20 minutes ago, realityisalways said:

:lmao:

3 hours ago, realityisalways said:

:tit: (I always wanted to use this emoji) 

Rita has seen more bone than an osteologist.

Inspiring, really.

Some cute songs, too.

4 hours ago, realityisalways said:

Screaming!!! :rotfl: 

10 hours ago, Pedro said:

I thought that was Janet's Superbowl nip?

11 hours ago, Pedro said:

My 1st days on this forum I thought it was a potato. Then an anus. Then Iearned it was Janet's tit. :sneaky:

Edit: Having said that, I still throw a lot of potatoes with this emoji, :rotfl::tit:

@jonski43 @runa :rotfl: another shattered dream  :rotfl:

On 14/02/2018 at 1:26 AM, realityisalways said:

On 14/02/2018 at 4:45 AM, Pedro said:

19 hours ago, jonski43 said:

I thought that was Janet's Superbowl nip?

:rotfl: I have to admit, I thought that emoji was an asshole too.

LMAOOOOO IM DEAD 

but yes honey Rita really did that I’m so inspired and she’s so brave 

1 hour ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

I have to admit, "Your Song" has really grown on me. :inlove:

It was easily my favorite pop song of 2017

9 hours ago, Crux said:

:rotfl: I have to admit, I thought that amoji was an asshole too.

:chuckle:

9 hours ago, Crux said:

:rotfl: I have to admit, I thought that amoji was an asshole too.

Me too. :rotfl:

They've been trying to make Reet a thing for about 6 years now and it still hasn't worked. She just doesn't have the "it" factor (a good gag reflex doesn't count). If a great song like Anywhere didn't do it for her, nothing will. 

7 hours ago, Kim said:

They've been trying to make Reet a thing for about 6 years now and it still hasn't worked. She just doesn't have the "it" factor (a good gag reflex doesn't count). If a great song like Anywhere didn't do it for her, nothing will. 

Yes, She has everything going for her on paper but somehow does not have true star quality.  She is attractive,  bubbly and can sing but lacks something as a performer.  I did love Anywhere a lot which is a fantastic pop song but her live performances are pretty ordinary.  The quality of pop music released at the moment is so woeful - where are the melodies and hooks - that her current songs stand out in comparison.  She has only become famous in Australia last year after years of trying and that was due to Anywhere and Your song which were catchy with strong melodies.  I liked that Avicci song she did too.  

Re that song with Liam Payne.  I like that song too as it is a real grower as well but again the live performances are lacking.  Both she and Liam Payne can sing, are attractive but just don't connect with each other or the song when performing.