MadonnaNation.com Forums
tasteinmen

Madonna On Spotify (Quality Control)

Suedehead    0
On 21/08/2017 at 1:28 AM, Shane said:

This thread is confirmation of why I'll never part with my cds.

Amen!

tasteinmen    0

Here's a new one, the standard edition of Rebel Heart includes a live version of Devil Pray, instead of the album version. The deluxe version includes the actual album version.

How did this happen??

S.E.X.    0
1 hour ago, tasteinmen said:

Here's a new one, the standard edition of Rebel Heart includes a live version of Devil Pray, instead of the album version. The deluxe version includes the actual album version.

How did this happen??

Wait...what? 

Illuminati    0
2 hours ago, tasteinmen said:

How did this happen??

Are you sure it's not a local file from your computer which gets played accidently?

tasteinmen    0
34 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Are you sure it's not a local file from your computer which gets played accidently?

I haven't got a live version of the song on my computer, Rebel Heart tour hasn't been released yet.

Illuminati    0
13 minutes ago, tasteinmen said:

I haven't got a live version of the song on my computer, Rebel Heart tour hasn't been released yet.

Well, the fact that it's not been released yet doesn't mean that such a file couldn't exist...:biggrin:

tasteinmen    0
Just now, Illuminati said:

Well, the fact that it's not been released yet doesn't mean that such a file couldn't exist...:biggrin:

Ah of course, I just didn't want to seem illegal ha! But nope I don't have a file, all the other songs are the album versions except Devil Pray, I'm guessing it's correct for you?

Illuminati    0
2 minutes ago, tasteinmen said:

Ah of course, I just didn't want to seem illegal ha! But nope I don't have a file, all the other songs are the album versions except Devil Pray, I'm guessing it's correct for you?

Are we talking about Spotify or another app/site?

As for Spotify in Germany, the standard version of RH isn't even available, only the Deluxe Version and the Super Deluxe tracks.

tasteinmen    0
7 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

As for Spotify in Germany, the standard version of RH isn't even available, only the Deluxe Version and the Super Deluxe tracks.

Spotify UK, they have a 14 track standard edition and then the 19 track deluxe.

Illuminati    0
4 minutes ago, tasteinmen said:

Spotify UK, they have a 14 track standard edition and then the 19 track deluxe.

Oh, I was wrong, sorry. The standard version IS there, but with the wrong cover (same as Super Deluxe). In fact, all versions have the same cover.

But Devil Pray is the studio version on all of them. :angel:

tasteinmen    0

Maybe it's just the UK

Illuminati    0

Btw does anyone one why "La Isla Bonita/Lele Pala Tute" and "Get Stupid" from S&S are blocked on spotify (at least here in Germany)? Maybe some issues with the rights for Pala Tute, but why Get Stupid?

rooch4u    0
14 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Btw does anyone one why "La Isla Bonita/Lele Pala Tute" and "Get Stupid" from S&S are blocked on spotify (at least here in Germany)? Maybe some issues with the rights for Pala Tute, but why Get Stupid?

I think they re just not on the cd. 

Spotify NL has the albumversions on both editions of dp

vocalism    0

I recently saw this Madonna playlist created by Spotify and it's bizarre. A few days ago it only included about half of her hits and now it seems like they've added a bunch more three days ago but have included some random album tracks:

As of right now it's missing the obvious hits: Everybody, Angel, Causing a Commotion, Keep It Together, Rescue Me, This Used to Be My Playground, Erotica, Deeper and Deeper, You'll See, 

And if you're going to include album tracks, you might as well include: Where's the Party, Love Don't Live Here Anymore, Oh Father, Hanky Panky, Bedtime Story, Human Nature, You Must Love Me, Nothing Really Matters, What It Feels Like for a Girl, American Life, Nothing Fails, Love Profusion, Miles Away

This might sound like nitpicking, but MJ and even Kylie have more comprehensive official playlists.

tasteinmen    0
5 minutes ago, vocalism said:

I recently saw this Madonna playlist created by Spotify and it's bizarre. A few days ago it only included about half of her hits and now it seems like they've added a bunch more three days ago but have included some random album tracks:

I love how Crazy For You is followed by Bitch I'm Madonna

3 hours ago, vocalism said:

As of right now it's missing the obvious hits: Everybody, Angel, Causing a Commotion, Keep It Together, Rescue Me, This Used to Be My Playground, Erotica, Deeper and Deeper, You'll See, 

And if you're going to include album tracks, you might as well include: Where's the Party, Love Don't Live Here Anymore, Oh Father, Hanky Panky, Bedtime Story, Human Nature, You Must Love Me, Nothing Really Matters, What It Feels Like for a Girl, American Life, Nothing Fails, Love Profusion, Miles Away

This might sound like nitpicking, but MJ and even Kylie have more comprehensive official playlists.

Yes, I noticed that too, they expanded it recently. I think it is a solid playlist and pretty much on par with other Spotify "This is" playlists

S.E.X.    0
22 hours ago, Illuminati said:

Not true. I'm also from Germany and the Standard Edition is also available for me. It just uses the cover of the Deluxe Version. The version of Devil Pray is also the original and not a live version.

tasteinmen    0

Okay seriously WTF, now Deeper & Deeper from GHV2 is now playing the Rebel Heart Tour version, is there anybody else from the UK who can check this???