MadonnaNation.com Forums
Mmmmm

Rebel Heart Tour DVD/Blu-ray

DagIN    0
17 hours ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Let’s get RH to cross that 1M Mark!!! Gooo France!!!

The lengths were confirmed and HBC is 4:48, can we still hope for LDLHA being there? 

The HBC performance clocks at 3:20 minutes and with LDLHA is at 4:52 😦

Why is nobody talking about this? So are we getting LDLHA after all??

Starman    0
16 minutes ago, DagIN said:

The post was obviously a joke.

There is more chance of having the jokes than having the songs and we know it

karbatal    0
20 minutes ago, DagIN said:

OMG I hope so 

karbatal    0
3 hours ago, spotlight said:

Which one? I haven't found a one that is great yet

It was in YouTube and shared here. It's very high quality, the audio is from one or two concerts, but the images are from a lot of concerts, taken from mobile phones and real backscreen image. In the middle, all special songs are together: TAB, DTM... Like a Prayer is the Stockholm one. 

I wish I knew what was the name of the YouTube vid. 

11 hours ago, Kim said:

Good news. This ish is also available on Amazon.co.jp for ¥3,934 which is pretty good I suppose.

Yes, the amazon japan price is better now. I cancelled my YesAsia order and pre-ordered on amazon. It's 5 euros more expensive but it will arrive sooner so I can't complain. 

Oh and amazon Italy has cancelled my audio cd pre-order today. So still no pre-order on amazon Italy. What a joke. 

Edited by cosmic_system

cocolattee    0
13 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Yes, the amazon japan price is better now. I cancelled my YesAsia order and pre-ordered on amazon. It's 5 euros more expensive but it will arrive sooner so I can't complain. 

Oh and amazon Italy has cancelled my audio cd pre-order today. So still no pre-order on amazon Italy. What a joke. 

that's absolutely ridiculous
is Italy the only country that has no pre-order yet??

spotlight    0
47 minutes ago, karbatal said:

It was in YouTube and shared here. It's very high quality, the audio is from one or two concerts, but the images are from a lot of concerts, taken from mobile phones and real backscreen image. In the middle, all special songs are together: TAB, DTM... Like a Prayer is the Stockholm one. 

I wish I knew what was the name of the YouTube vid. 

Thx :brenspin: 

1 hour ago, DagIN said:

If i had to guess I would say its that period after LDLHA where the lights are dark and madonna pushes the stairs up and all that. 

Hopefully not though!

hawes-king    0

My recording of HBC from showcase on my iTunes clocks in at 4 mins something so definitely no LDLHA it's not on the released version that ship has sailed 

Msig    0
20 hours ago, Iconic Fetus said:

The lengths were confirmed and HBC is 4:48, can we still hope for LDLHA being there? 

No. HBC is 4:38 on the Rebel Heart Tour album + DVD/bluray. That matches the length of the HBC performance in the Showtime special.

Pedro    0
9 hours ago, spotlight said:

The omission of LDLHA (from the Blu-ray) is such a disappointment but I'm a lot more PISSEDOFFFFF about WHOS THAT GIRL not being included. (I know it wasn't performed in Australia and blah blah blah).

I attended the two opening nights of the REBEL HEART TOUR in Montréal and the résponse when she started singing the opening lines to WTG was massive to say the least. The crowd went wild. The "shaking and crying in the corner" stans and the general public equally lost their proverbial shit. The whole arena was singing along and it was quite a spécial/mémorable moment. Nobody in the audience was expecting it. The live acoustic version of WTG was life. 

+100000000

Imagine in Mexico after the Latin-Mexican segment, the tequila shots, the Spanish speaking, the spanking, WTG, Ghosttown and she being sad a crying because Rocco-gate the place was about to explode 

#justiceforwtg 

23 hours ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Album: Rebel Heart

iTunes:

Rebel is still selling , at least this month is going to sell 5,000 copies ww ..digital-physical 

for sure it will get a boost when Rebel heart tour comes out 

1m of copies sold is a fact 

acko    0

How does one order on Amazon JP? I can't read that shit.

Kim    0
17 minutes ago, acko said:

How does one order on Amazon JP? I can't read that shit.

This is the product page https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B074WMKRP3/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=AN1VRQENFRJN5 

Add it to the cart and then it'll ask you to sign up. All the buttons are in the same place on all the different Amazon sites

There's also a little button up near the top right, next to where it usually says "hello..."  to change it to English.

acko    0
27 minutes ago, Kim said:

This is the product page https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B074WMKRP3/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=AN1VRQENFRJN5 

Add it to the cart and then it'll ask you to sign up. All the buttons are in the same place on all the different Amazon sites

There's also a little button up near the top right, next to where it usually says "hello..."  to change it to English.

Thank u Kimmy san!

So LFL live is out, thanks to ATRL for the info.

It will be cool if she releases a new song every Friday until the release. How does it sound to those in Europe/Oz?

Jairo    0

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

32 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

So LFL live is out, thanks to ATRL for the info.

It will be cool if she releases a new song every Friday until the release. How does it sound to those in Europe/Oz?

It's sounds good, not very different from the Showtime version actually. More polished.