MadonnaNation.com Forums
Mmmmm

Rebel Heart Tour DVD/Blu-ray

I think it's just a laziness. Why to make another edit 2 minutes longer. 

Starman    0

They just dont wanna pay the rights for Love dont live here anymore , its very clear

LHakaLH    0

I still don't get why WTG got left out

rebelheart    0
49 minutes ago, LHakaLH said:

Because it wasn't part of the Australian filmed shows setlist!

Starman    0
50 minutes ago, LHakaLH said:

It was not filmed

karbatal    0

I'm reading some Spanish news in a newspaper with a gigantic picture of Madonna's family and explaning how great it is and all that, and then journalist says that the new live album "Love Blood and Tears" will be realease this september. I don't visit this thread much because it's moaning galore, so I aske you, my dear people, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT? Has a new name the Rebel Heart Tour? Will the live cd have that name? Was the journo stoned to death? 

karbatal    0

OMG, the journalist refers to the Instagram vid when Madonna sings the Birthday Song and the title give in the article is "Still a Happy Girl". :lmao:

They even comment about the horse. Well, EVERYTHING MADONNA DOES IS DOCUMENTED AND MAKES NEWS! 

tuckeye    0

give it 2 me, yah. 

2 hours ago, Starman said:

They just dont wanna pay the rights for Love dont live here anymore , its very clear

It's not very clear at all, it doesn't make any sense at all as already discussed actually. If I Had A Hammer is there and they paid the rights,  like they paid rights for songs in the past. Also the ending of the song is still there.

Edited by cosmic_system

Babes, all the songs were filmed all over the world. That's why most performances are montages with different clothes etc. So yeah, Who's That Girl, Ghosttown and all the others are not there because she's lazy. And again, LAP and TAB are just extra because she clearly didn't want to spend more time making a second edit for the bluray to  include them. 

Edited by cosmic_system

acko    0

So is the japanese edition region free? And where can I get it...

I've been in sicily these past few weeks so i haven't been paying attention properly.

48 minutes ago, acko said:

So is the japanese edition region free? And where can I get it...

I've been in sicily these past few weeks so i haven't been paying attention properly.

It looks like it's region free according to cd japan. Buy it @ Yes Asia though, it's cheaper and shipping is free. 

http://www.yesasia.com/us/rebel-heart-tour-blu-ray-japan-version/1061554060-0-0-0-en/info.html

Edited by cosmic_system

Gambler    0
1 minute ago, cosmic_system said:

It looks like it's region free according to cd japan. Buy it @ Yes Asia though, it's cheaper and shipping is free. 

The Bluray is 45 $ and cd 28 + shipping, :ohmy:

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/searches?term.media_format=&q=madonna

karbatal    0

Is the Japanese thingy different? Does it include the real show instead of the edited one? 

The Japanese DVD includes Take a Bow as an extra, everywhere else gets Like a Prayer as a extra

loowee    0
2 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

Babes, all the songs were filmed all over the world. That's why most performances are montages with different clothes etc. So yeah, Who's That Girl, Ghosttown and all the others are not there because she's lazy. And again, LAP and TAB are just extra because she clearly didn't want to spend more time making a second edit for the Showtime include them. 

And that's so fucking frustrating. LAP and TAB were part of the main show in Sydney and they're now pretending to be generous and give us some "bonus" tracks. It literally just takes a few minutes to plug in both tracks into the main edit. 

38 minutes ago, loowee said:

And that's so fucking frustrating. LAP and TAB were part of the main show in Sydney and they're now pretending to be generous and give us some "bonus" tracks. It literally just takes a few minutes to plug in both tracks into the main edit. 

Yep, it's just plain stupid and lazy. 

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

Is the Japanese thingy different? Does it include the real show instead of the edited one? 

The Japanese bluray both Take A Bow/LAP as extra (but they're not part of the main show).  Rest of the world has only LAP (and that probably pointless Tears montage). 

3 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

Babes, all the songs were filmed all over the world. That's why most performances are montages with different clothes etc. So yeah, Who's That Girl, Ghosttown and all the others are not there because she's lazy. And again, LAP and TAB are just extra because she clearly didn't want to spend more time making a second edit for the bluray to  include them. 

This. There's no excuse and I can't believe WTG was left out. 

Shaun    0

Ordered from madonna.com. I LOVE the white tee!

HolidayGuy    0

Again, why would they have concerns with copyright issues for a song she actually recorded, and not songs she didn't or didn't write, that she performed or included samples of in past tours? Just :wacko:  Then again, that reaction would be fitting for other decisions made in her camp through the years.

James0479    0

I got the bundle with the white tshirt but I'm confused.  The cd included with that...is that a single disc or the double disc?  The descriptions don't really break it down. If it's the single disc, I want the double so that'll be another $30. Lol.  

1 hour ago, James0479 said:

I got the bundle with the white tshirt but I'm confused.  The cd included with that...is that a single disc or the double disc?  The descriptions don't really break it down. If it's the single disc, I want the double so that'll be another $30. Lol.  

It's a single cd.