MadonnaNation.com Forums
Mmmmm

Rebel Heart Tour DVD/Blu-ray

It's very strange that Live Nation nor Interscope have anything to do with this release. I know the LN deal is finished for touring but I wonder if the Interscope one has ended too? None of the CD/Digital have anything to do with them.

© 2017 Semtex Films, exclusively licensed to Eagle Rock Entertainment Ltd.

#justiceforldlha

#justiceforwtg 

:order:

9 minutes ago, JWAD said:

It's very strange that Live Nation nor Interscope have anything to do with this release. I know the LN deal is finished for touring but I wonder if the Interscope one has ended too? None of the CD/Digital have anything to do with them.

The Interscope deal was for 3 albums and thus far we've only got MDNA and Rebel Heart. I think they have 1 more to go. Maybe they just didn't want to put money into a live concert LP?

I have always thought that the MDNAT and RHT albums count towards her Interscope deal, thus fulfilling it with this release...I guess come Sep we will know for sure if Interscope is credited or not.

Edited by Cyber-Raga

I think she still in the LN and interscipe contract, otherwise we would have some kind of rumor now....

the touring one specially

The touring aspect is complete but it was said she still owed Interscope/LN one more album but who knows now?

9 hours ago, JWAD said:

Now WAIT. :drama: 

so we have the RHT blu-ray/dvd/cd, MDNAskin line, and the court date for that auction. and promo. 

29 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

so we have the RHT blu-ray/dvd/cd, MDNAskin line, and the court date for that auction. and promo. 

All of this... 

‚ěēūüé•

(u forgot her pet project).

oh yeah directing 'the life and times of the great eba gabriel'??? something like that. 

Surely this film isn't happening anymore, when the F..k is she going to direct it?:banghead:

56 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

Surely this film isn't happening anymore, when the F..k is she going to direct it?:banghead:

I so hope you are right. If she started this fall, the new album would come at the end of 2019 at the earliest.

12 hours ago, Pedro said:

#justiceforldlha

#justiceforwtg 

:order:

No, no, no. Don't live here anymore. 

IMG_6269.GIF

1 hour ago, rebelheart said:

She had a meeting with Netflix, so I guess she is waiting for the cheque. I think she is still preparing for it, she posted on Instagram about the film prep mid June. The film is still coming... 

IMG_9910.PNG

15 minutes ago, Suedehead said:

I think (and hope) that the film will be a Netflix special...

I think so too. I think she's looking to reach as many people as possible and not have to rely on box office. She got so badly burned by W./E., she sank so much of her own money into it and must have lost a considerable amount - it cost £11M to make and only made £0.5M at the BO.

21 minutes ago, JWAD said:

I think so too. I think she's looking to reach as many people as possible and not have to rely on box office. She got so badly burned by W./E., she sank so much of her own money into it and must have lost a considerable amount - it cost £11M to make and only made £0.5M at the BO.

It's okay hun I think the first 4 shows of the MDNA Tour pocketed that money back for her (and then some). YAAASSSS GAWWWD QUEEEN !

2 minutes ago, Suedehead said:

It's okay hun I think the first 4 shows of the MDNA Tour pocketed that money back for her (and then some). YAAASSSS GAWWWD QUEEEN !

Bish would have still been pissed to have lost money! This is M we are talking about! 

4 minutes ago, JWAD said:

Bish would have still been pissed to have lost money! This is M we are talking about! 

Gotta sign a contract
Gotta get my money back!!!!!

What's this shite about her LN deal being done? She has one tour left and an optional album. When she's on the market again we'll all know about it.

I see this ish is up on Amazon UK now. 25 quid for the Blu -ray :rotfl:

1 minute ago, Kim said:

What's this shite about her LN deal being done? She has one tour left and an optional album

I swear the innernet is the worst...keep repeating it boo...cuz alternative facts r taking over.

2 minutes ago, acko said:

I swear the innernet is the worst...keep repeating it boo...cuz alternative facts r taking over.

Gurl, these bitchez don't even read full threads anyway, like they're on their twitter feeds or summat. SMH.

This shit is still not up on amazon italia, the live album is no longer there (but my pre-order wasn't cancelled) and only the digital album is available.

MESS. 

1 hour ago, Kim said:

What's this shite about her LN deal being done? She has one tour left and an optional album. When she's on the market again we'll all know about it.

I see this ish is up on Amazon UK now. 25 quid for the Blu -ray :rotfl:

:lmao:

I paid literally a fiver more for the Japanese edition with Take A Bow on it. Fucking imbeciles!