MadonnaNation.com Forums
Mmmmm

Rebel Heart Tour DVD/Blu-ray

Crux    0
Just now, Bill said:

I didn't even know there was  2 CD edition :lol:  Oh God, Now I have to get that too.

:lol:

Bill    0
4 minutes ago, Crux said:

:lol:

Streaming it now on Amazon and :inlove: 

Thank you for informing me.

Crux    0
6 minutes ago, Bill said:

Streaming it now on Amazon and :inlove: 

Thank you for informing me.

:kiss2:  Glad you're enjoying it. My neighbours must be sick of hearing it by now. lol.

Bill    0
5 minutes ago, Crux said:

:kiss2:  Glad you're enjoying it. My neighbours must be sick of hearing it by now. lol.

:lol:  They'll live.  

XXL    0
17 hours ago, Gus said:

Love this!

DKbgWUeW0AADZop.jpg

:bow:  :bow:  :inlove:

So cool

Shaun    0

I'm so so grateful that this amazing tour is forever cemented in HD.

Emy_Max    0
6 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

The Girlie Show was released on dvd in 1998. It’s still available. 

Yeah, I know that.

But I would really love to see a special Collector's Boxset, in the future, containing the 2 Blond Ambition concerts as well The Girlie Show one, ALL completely remastered, and ALL in one boxset. It would definitely be a very great way to celebrate the 30th Anniversary of those tours.

That was Madonna at her best. And in my book, those are definitely must-have releases, both for fans and non-fans. ;)

the-queen    0
3 hours ago, Shaun said:

I'm so so grateful that this amazing tour is forever cemented in HD.

I never get sick of HD quality video. 

Je5u5    0
6 hours ago, Emy_Max said:

Yeah, I know that.

But I would really love to see a special Collector's Boxset, in the future, containing the 2 Blond Ambition concerts as well The Girlie Show one, ALL completely remastered, and ALL in one boxset. It would definitely be a very great way to celebrate the 30th Anniversary of those tours.

That was Madonna at her best. And in my book, those are definitely must-have releases, both for fans and non-fans. ;)

Why not both Girlie Show recordings as well?

Pedro    0
On 24/9/2017 at 2:51 PM, Gus said:

Love this!

DKbgWUeW0AADZop.jpg

🎵What's new Buenos Aires🎵

Bravo 👏🏻 

tasteinmen    0
10 hours ago, Amzer801 said:

You mean the 1CD edition? Yeah their picks are questionable.

Aren't they always. *Cough* Confessions and Sorry Remix instead of Live to Tell *Cough*

Pedro    0

My copy of the iTunes tour disappeared, but it also disappeared from the Mexican iTunes Store???? 

:dazed:

I wonder why Madonna and her team still never re-released her tours on crisp, stunning HD Bluray format. For her and for many fans, it would mean a definite high quality preservation and imprint of her legendary tours that would endure decades and even centuries (until they can come up with a Madonna virtual reality format thing in the future lol). Pretty much, Madonna would be doing some good self-preservation for generations to come. I hope that makes sense you guys.

Here is my dream Madonna Tours on Bluray list!

1. The Virgin Tour: Live in Detroit

- remastered 1080p, 16:9 aspect ratio, and finally including the still-unseen performances of Burning Up, Angel, and Borderline

- extras: behind the scenes, rehearsal footage, interviews with Madonna and crew, and a special report on the "Madonna wannabe" craze

2. Who's That Girl Tour: Live in Turin

- remastered 1080p, 16:9 aspect ratio, 60fps maintained, alternate angles, this time the full uncut Turin show broadcast 

- extras: behind the scenes, interviews with Madonna and crew, news report on Madonna around the world, Madonna meeting her Italian family

***The Tokyo show would also be a great complementary Bluray release considering the amazing sound mixing and camera angles

3. Blond Ambition Tour: Live in Nice  

- remastered 1080p, 16:9 aspect ratio, 60 fps maintained (pretty much the HBO broadcast)

- extras: pre-show special with Matt Lauer, rehearsal footages, dancers interviews, news report around the world, the Vatican speech 

*** The Yokohama show would also be released just so there's a copy of a show in which she wore the ponytail

4. The Girlie Show Tour: Live in Sydney

- remastered 1080p, 16:9 aspect ratio, 60fps maintained (the DVD pretty much, just enhanced)

- extras: pre-show special, rehearsal footages, interviews, news reports around the world

5. Drowned World Tour 2001 

- remastered 1080p, reformatted to 16:9, keep the original 60fps used in the HBO broadcast (note that the DVD's frame rate is lower than the broadcast)

- pre-show special, interviews, rehearsals, "You'll See" performance, clips featuring the the European leg in which she wore a red kilt

6. The Reinvention Tour Live in Lisbon

- duh

7. The Confessions Tour 

... cause duh! Why DIDN'T they release it on Bluray!?

Edited by cailohfornia