MadonnaNation.com Forums
Mmmmm

Rebel Heart Tour DVD/Blu-ray

2 hours ago, acko said:

My blu ray is grainy, the DVD is not...I think it has sth 2 do with our television sets not being up 2 date.

It's grainy on my Bluray, too. Thank god it's not the case for the main show.

The 15 minutes is nicely edited but it's a shame it's just 2 songs and the jokes.

I don't find the jokes funny the parts of TOAC that for me were a highlight are her stories of her life, the autobiographical stuff.

1 minute ago, Confessit said:

The 15 minutes is nicely edited but it's a shame it's just 2 songs and the jokes.

I don't find the jokes funny the parts of TOAC that for me were a highlight are her stories of her life, the autobiographical stuff.

yes all of this. i was fascinated by the intimate stories. 

i bet she sat there laughing at herself so hard while editing TOAC! lol. 

2 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

yes all of this. i was fascinated by the intimate stories. 

i bet she sat there laughing at herself so hard while editing TOAC! lol. 

I just don't think comedy is her thing it's all really lame I don't know if that's suppose to be the point? 

But I agree the stories about her life were so charming to listen too.

she looks so damn gorgeous in Rebel Heart .That face!!!

I've been listening to the (double) CD non stop since Friday. I think it's her best live album. It captures the live show atmosphere and contrary to MDNAT it works as an audio only experience.

6 hours ago, acko said:

Okay, I got my Blu Ray from Japan today...great service and delivery from Amazon Japan!

Um, the colour red is very red...I love the film :chuckle: but the colours r VERY saturated.

I think I need a new TV. :fag:

The show was mastered in HDR. Everything will be looking a bit more exaggerated from here on out.

16 minutes ago, erotica blu said:

The show was mastered in HDR. Everything will be looking a bit more exaggerated from here on out.

Would that mean on your tv you would need to turn HDR function?

So, others with the Blu-ray also have a grainy Tears. Why in the world would the Blu-ray bonus feature be grainy and not the main show? I take it that the posted Tears excerpt was taken from the DVD?

well now i wonder which to get first (blu-ray or dvd). i can watch the dvd on my lap top with headphones. but it would def. look hot on my tv as a blu ray too. dang. 

where y'all guys got your japanese import from(meaning,which site).Concluded on buying that one

11 minutes ago, V.K said:

where y'all guys got your japanese import from(meaning,which site).Concluded on buying that one

Amazon japan is the way to go 

59 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

well now i wonder which to get first (blu-ray or dvd). i can watch the dvd on my lap top with headphones. but it would def. look hot on my tv as a blu ray too. dang. 

Please don't get the DVD if you have a blu-ray player. The SD looks so... you know... not highly defined lol!! The Blu looks really great on the big screen. 

The Blu-ray quality is FUCKING GORGEOUS. Her best ever.

2 hours ago, hawes-king said:

Would that mean on your tv you would need to turn HDR function?

The hyper saturation is the byproduct of the process itself.

1 hour ago, cosmic_system said:

Amazon japan is the way to go 

thank you:inlove:

OK, so we went through the scene setups/modes and the Tears excerpt didn't have all those little dots/pixels amidst the graininess in a couple of them, So all is not lost. One of the modes even added a sepia quality to the picture.

Still don't get why the concert would look fine but the Tears feature would have all those little outs/pixels, in any mode.

Gawwwwd...ordering will take a while.Don't know my way 'round japanese,hazardous really

51 minutes ago, V.K said:

Gawwwwd...ordering will take a while.Don't know my way 'round japanese,hazardous really

The navigation, fields and purchasing is the same in all ww amazon stores so there shouldn't be much trouble... 

Have a side by side screen with your local amazon store. 

My Japanese Blu ray arrived today, only took 5 days from CD Japan, very good buy, picture quality is EXCELLENT & Take A Bow is gorgeous!!!:inlove:

7 hours ago, V.K said:

just choose english as language at the top of the website! 

3 hours ago, rebelheart said:

My Japanese Blu ray arrived today, only took 5 days from CD Japan, very good buy, picture quality is EXCELLENT & Take A Bow is gorgeous!!!:inlove:

I ordered through them as well, I hope I get mine this week! 

4 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

just choose english as language at the top of the website! 

thanks again!