MadonnaNation.com Forums
Mmmmm

Rebel Heart Tour DVD/Blu-ray

I've been listening to the (double) CD non stop since Friday. I think it's her best live album. It captures the live show atmosphere and contrary to MDNAT it works as an audio only experience.

6 hours ago, acko said:

Okay, I got my Blu Ray from Japan today...great service and delivery from Amazon Japan!

Um, the colour red is very red...I love the film :chuckle: but the colours r VERY saturated.

I think I need a new TV. :fag:

The show was mastered in HDR. Everything will be looking a bit more exaggerated from here on out.

16 minutes ago, erotica blu said:

The show was mastered in HDR. Everything will be looking a bit more exaggerated from here on out.

Would that mean on your tv you would need to turn HDR function?

So, others with the Blu-ray also have a grainy Tears. Why in the world would the Blu-ray bonus feature be grainy and not the main show? I take it that the posted Tears excerpt was taken from the DVD?

well now i wonder which to get first (blu-ray or dvd). i can watch the dvd on my lap top with headphones. but it would def. look hot on my tv as a blu ray too. dang. 

where y'all guys got your japanese import from(meaning,which site).Concluded on buying that one

11 minutes ago, V.K said:

where y'all guys got your japanese import from(meaning,which site).Concluded on buying that one

Amazon japan is the way to go 

59 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

well now i wonder which to get first (blu-ray or dvd). i can watch the dvd on my lap top with headphones. but it would def. look hot on my tv as a blu ray too. dang. 

Please don't get the DVD if you have a blu-ray player. The SD looks so... you know... not highly defined lol!! The Blu looks really great on the big screen. 

The Blu-ray quality is FUCKING GORGEOUS. Her best ever.

2 hours ago, hawes-king said:

Would that mean on your tv you would need to turn HDR function?

The hyper saturation is the byproduct of the process itself.

1 hour ago, cosmic_system said:

Amazon japan is the way to go 

thank you:inlove:

OK, so we went through the scene setups/modes and the Tears excerpt didn't have all those little dots/pixels amidst the graininess in a couple of them, So all is not lost. One of the modes even added a sepia quality to the picture.

Still don't get why the concert would look fine but the Tears feature would have all those little outs/pixels, in any mode.

Gawwwwd...ordering will take a while.Don't know my way 'round japanese,hazardous really

51 minutes ago, V.K said:

Gawwwwd...ordering will take a while.Don't know my way 'round japanese,hazardous really

The navigation, fields and purchasing is the same in all ww amazon stores so there shouldn't be much trouble... 

Have a side by side screen with your local amazon store. 

My Japanese Blu ray arrived today, only took 5 days from CD Japan, very good buy, picture quality is EXCELLENT & Take A Bow is gorgeous!!!:inlove:

7 hours ago, V.K said:

just choose english as language at the top of the website! 

3 hours ago, rebelheart said:

My Japanese Blu ray arrived today, only took 5 days from CD Japan, very good buy, picture quality is EXCELLENT & Take A Bow is gorgeous!!!:inlove:

I ordered through them as well, I hope I get mine this week! 

4 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

just choose english as language at the top of the website! 

thanks again!

10 hours ago, Pedro said:

The navigation, fields and purchasing is the same in all ww amazon stores so there shouldn't be much trouble... 

Have a side by side screen with your local amazon store. 

thank you ,too @Pedro

24 minutes ago, V.K said:

thank you ,too @Pedro

:thumbsup:

I can't believe the era is really over now. What an amazing rollercoaster it has been.

For those that ordered the iconers bundle just had the email to say the t-shirts have been dispatched 

12 hours ago, V.K said:

There's an option to switch the language in English don't worry ;-)

On 9/17/2017 at 8:00 PM, JWAD said:

They always do extras to encourage people to buy the official product. This is why her albums have bonus tracks and special editions e.g. Rebel Heart Tour Edition with DVD of the singles. It's one of her bigger markets.

IMG_0048.JPG

I've bought this but it's at home and I'm away with work at the moment.

Does anybody know if the mastering on this album is any better than what the rest of the world got? I'm hopeful it is, as Japan tend to get superior audio.

On 15/09/2017 at 2:01 PM, cosmic_system said:

Just received the bluray+cd combo and this how the bluray looks on my PS3. Aldo's "masterpiece" was really going to be the fucking cover! 

21731178_10211285577148842_5317252312455

:megamanson:

Omg do any of us old farts know how to Rip a Blu ray? Haha

Seriously though, can anyone give a link for the TAB performance? (In HQ. A rio)

Plllllease. I'm gagging. 

Found this... it's only 360p tho ... but still ... absolutely glorious

Btw do you think Trolldonna let them print background visuals for Nicki and Kiley on the first page of the booklet on purpose?

I mean...when you think about it...you really can't hear them. :lmao: