MadonnaNation.com Forums
Mmmmm

Rebel Heart Tour DVD/Blu-ray

Got my copy :tigger:

Will watch it tomorrow with my brother cus he wanted to watch it as well. I know my only disappointment will be the exclusion of LDLHA. Anything else will be perfect though. 

1 hour ago, Msig said:

I just got home from work and decided to study the booklet before watching the Bluray.

According to the credits in the booklet (page 2), Nicki Richards and Kiley Dean both did 'background visuals' :doh:

They also forgot to credit Tony Shimkin for "Deeper and Deeper". He wasn't particularly pleased when I told him on Facebook.

Why do they cut between Music and CS? Diamond’s are a girls best friend? Banter? 

Waiting for someone to rip the audio of TAB. 

One - Japanese version has TAB?

Two - Why oh why there is NO LDLHA?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 minutes ago, Humberto77rj said:

One - Japanese version has TAB?

Two - Why oh why there is NO LDLHA?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Copy write?

side note, is anyone else feeling the sound on this release (CD/MP3) Is muffled and not as clear as her previous live releases? Her voice is lost in the background ...

Can anyone plllllease shoot me a message with the TAB track??? Pretty please 

1 hour ago, BoogieWoogie said:

side note, is anyone else feeling the sound on this release (CD/MP3) Is muffled and not as clear as her previous live releases? Her voice is lost in the background ...

No, I find it definitely better than MDNAT. I would prefer less crowd noise but the sound quality is very good.

5 hours ago, littleGuzman said:

A MASTERPIECE

yes!!!!! love that she released it.

2 hours ago, Amzer801 said:

They also forgot to credit Tony Shimkin for "Deeper and Deeper". He wasn't particularly pleased when I told him on Facebook.

I just noticed that they also forgot to credit Arash Pournouri for "Messiah", "HeartBreakCity", and "Rebel Heart".

what about tears of a clown??
iv'e found this but what else ?
are there more full songs from it?

9 minutes ago, Acediace said:

No, only a short excerpt of "Holiday" is featured

28 minutes ago, Acediace said:

Borderline sounds GLORIOUS!

3 hours ago, BoogieWoogie said:

Copy write?

I agree

Im very skeptical that they changed/fixed anything other than over contrasting it probably to "patch it up" quickly. I appreciate the enthusiasm but i cant see madonna's team doing meticulous work to improve something. Gonna be waiting for the comparison that confirms the wonderful changes tbh 

Listening to the audio version and the instrumentation of LDLHA is there, vocals are missing though, I haven't seen this yet so just assumed they cut the whole part off.

So, "Borderline" (which indeed is glorious) is one of the extras? And, there's more LDLAH audio than what was in the Showtime thingie (or at least, it sounds like it).She only had about 1:30 oif it in the show, as it was, so while I would have liked to see it in tact for the official release,it's not like a huge part of the show was cut.

Why it's so good to have YouTube for those things that don't end up on the official releases.

2 hours ago, Acediace said:

Keeping Take A Bow as a bonus only for the japanese release is an insult to her fans who have been waiting for a live recording of the song for years. I have already watched the showtime version so many times I know every frame. She should have released a longer, less cut version of the film on DVD.

56 minutes ago, HolidayGuy said:

So, "Borderline" (which indeed is glorious) is one of the extras? And, there's more LDLAH audio than what was in the Showtime thingie (or at least, it sounds like it).She only had about 1:30 oif it in the show, as it was, so while I would have liked to see it in tact for the official release,it's not like a huge part of the show was cut.

Why it's so good to have YouTube for those things that don't end up on the official releases.

Jim

Is the concert exactly the same shown on Showtime? It gave me seizures when I watched with all the sudden cuts  and edits. I am debating if I should get this one... maybe I should get it for the extras included? 

19 minutes ago, Jester said:

IT IS ALL AMAZING !!!

Completely agree. The sound, picture, packaging, extras. I'm so happy about this release.

2 hours ago, Bat-Fan said:

Keeping Take A Bow as a bonus only for the japanese release is an insult to her fans who have been waiting for a live recording of the song for years. I have already watched the showtime version so many times I know every frame. She should have released a longer, less cut version of the film on DVD.

Oh damn, I didn't know they did a background check to make sure you're Japanese before you buy it. 

I just thought you had to be a credit card holder to get it. 

Edited by SimonVenekeo

2 hours ago, JR! said:

Jim

Is the concert exactly the same shown on Showtime? It gave me seizures when I watched with all the sudden cuts  and edits. I am debating if I should get this one... maybe I should get it for the extras included? 

I definitely noticed more details and moments in the new blu-ray version... but then again i purposely only watched the Showtime release just once, just so it would stay special. I think it's worth having just for Tears of a Clown and Like a Prayer... and the sheer beauty of M on blu-ray.