MadonnaNation.com Forums
Mmmmm

Rebel Heart Tour DVD/Blu-ray

20 hours ago, JWAD said:

The problem is still thinks she has the star power to do an interview and release a music video and that will be enough promo for an album. Guy Oseary is the biggest problem. He's too close to her and does not have any interest in her career or her legacy. He just wants her to tour every couple of years, perform 80+ shows and watch the money roll in. As a manager, he's the worst thing to ever happen to her recording career, her touring has declined and we been bombarded with lacklustre, cheap and misconceived Greatest Hits collections, badly-packaged box sets and photocopied Vinyl rereleases. Even her tour albums and DVD releases have been lazy and cheap on the extras. Guy well and truly needs to go. It's time now for fresh blood. 

I think that now she's a heritage act she should make the most of that and give us die hard fans old stuff re-release albums celebrate anniversaries stop trashing your legacy

1 hour ago, acko said:

Oh I get it, the DVD is NTSC. Fuck that shit. I'll wait 4 my Blu Ray 2 arrive.

I thought the DVD was region free like MDNA DVD?

6 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

I thought the DVD was region free like MDNA DVD?

NTSC has nothing to do with the regional code. 

1 hour ago, acko said:

Oh I get it, the DVD is NTSC. Fuck that shit. I'll wait 4 my Blu Ray 2 arrive.

Actually The LAP has weird color on my blu-ray I don't think it's just the DVD :/

1 hour ago, acko said:

Mind you it only has DTM, Borderline and a few bars of Holiday, don't shoot me if u don't like it... :p

I'm gonna turn it off now, cuz i'm supposed 2 watch this on the 22nd for the very 1st time at a friends house :p

Yea I already read what songs are included & which ones arent so Im prepared for the worst ;)

23 hours ago, JWAD said:

Her career in the UK is dead and has been since 2009. She couldn't be bothered to promote Celebration and then MDNA, so the general public thought she had retired. She's a nostalgia act now whether she likes it or not. She will be lucky to chart with this release, it's 2 years too late from a tour which promoted an album which bombed in the UK with no hit singles. Her last hit (and it was minor) was Celebration which reached no.3 in the UK and no.1 in Scotland (my homeland) in 2009. We've not had a broadcast since 2009 when S&S was on Sky1. No promo. No marketing. No career. Dead.

My friends (many of whom are casual fans who I've been with to see her live) ask me these questions whenever I mention her name : 

"is she still releasing new material?"

"is she still touring? Oh."

"when was the last time she toured in this country?"

"she's never on tv anymore" 

And they're not even trying to be shady. They are all genuinely surprised when I tell them she actually  released an album and toured the U.K. only 2 years ago.

get better friends

omg the day is getting so close to have it in my hands!!!

You think Like a Prayer will be on Spotify? :(

35 minutes ago, santiago said:

So, now we have a date for the brazilian release of the DVD: September 29th!

:brenspin:

:clap:

Which country/countries is the standalone DVD released in? It's listed as an import here but it's cheaper than the local CD/DVD?

I can't wait, tomorrow morning I will have the DVD in my hot little hands!!!

Mexico 

IMG_5631.JPG

IMG_5632.JPG

9 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Mexico 

IMG_5631.JPG

IMG_5632.JPG

omg she should be selling that too!!!

Amazon Japan has dispatched my bluray so hopefully tonight or early tomorrow!! Can't wait!

2 hours ago, rekha said:

Amazon Japan has dispatched my bluray so hopefully tonight or early tomorrow!! Can't wait!

Pictures and review as soon as you get it please! 

Ok i just saw pictures of the japanes bluray on eBay, it looks delicious with the obi. I hope TAB is worth it tough, @rekha keep us posted! If you could also share a video just for hearing the audio it would be amazing! 

Edited by cosmic_system

Does anybody know if the official store has already shipped all the orders? i have checked my order and there is no shipping information, so maybe they don´t send them until the release date (i´m from spain, so in this case i will have to wait so long to receive it...:shy:)

Japanese edition 

IMG_5633.JPG

IMG_5634.JPG

IMG_5635.JPG

16 hours ago, hawes-king said:

I think that now she's a heritage act she should make the most of that and give us die hard fans old stuff re-release albums celebrate anniversaries stop trashing your legacy

Excuse me?