Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
Mmmmm

Rebel Heart Tour DVD/Blu-ray

Recommended Posts

Jesus Christ... LAP is absolutely perfect. What an exceptional and moving rendition of the song. Funny, it sounds more live and alive to me than the "core" film itself. Listening again and again and again. Can't wait to see the video and Take a Bow as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tried to go to 3 different shops, none of them had it. They didn't even list it. Always lovely to see how her team handles her releases these days. :wacko:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pedro said:

Odete the very loving Frida looking Mexican unapologetic bitch and the guy who was organizing the presale activities. 

IMG_5638.JPG

Nice people!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got my copy today! Yaaaaaay:tigger:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone that got the bundle with the shirt received their’s? Hopefully mine comes in today

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just received the bluray+cd combo and this how the bluray looks on my PS3. Aldo's "masterpiece" was really going to be the fucking cover! 

21731178_10211285577148842_5317252312455

 

Edited by cosmic_system

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

jI ust received the bluray+cd combo and this how the bluray looks on my PS3. Aldo's "masterpiece" was really going to be the fucking cover! 

21731178_10211285577148842_5317252312455

 

in a way it's good news hearing that they listened.

too bad it means that either M doesnt really care about the release and ok'd this piece of shit.. or she has questionable taste, which is strange

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like a prayer is everything .Fabulous extra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The 1CD "Highlights" version is pretty much useless, it's just copy/paste job and it doesn't even flow. Either they could have cleaned it up, or it could have been a second DVD with more extras. 

Other than that, I'm happy to finally have it! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i got it from Itunes because i don;t think we will have the physical release anytime soon in Greece

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just got home from work and decided to study the booklet before watching the Bluray.

According to the credits in the booklet (page 2), Nicki Richards and Kiley Dean both did 'background visuals' :doh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TXIII said:

Has anyone that got the bundle with the shirt received their’s? Hopefully mine comes in today

I received an email saying that they're shipping out the dvds/blurays first and the t-shirts will be shipped separately later on....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, dylanciccone_ said:

 

Why this wasnt part of the pain film will annoy me till I die.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sotos8 said:

Like a prayer is everything .Fabulous extra

I know! This makes me want the other songs so bad!!! 

:order:

#justiceforeverythingthatwasleftintheeditingroomfloor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am so freaking excited I keep checking the USPS tracking number every five minutes to see if it's been delivered yet haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cocolattee said:

I received an email saying that they're shipping out the dvds/blurays first and the t-shirts will be shipped separately later on....

Oh, I did not know that. Good to know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got my copy :tigger:

Will watch it tomorrow with my brother cus he wanted to watch it as well. I know my only disappointment will be the exclusion of LDLHA. Anything else will be perfect though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Msig said:

I just got home from work and decided to study the booklet before watching the Bluray.

According to the credits in the booklet (page 2), Nicki Richards and Kiley Dean both did 'background visuals' :doh:

They also forgot to credit Tony Shimkin for "Deeper and Deeper". He wasn't particularly pleased when I told him on Facebook.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why do they cut between Music and CS? Diamond’s are a girls best friend? Banter? 

Waiting for someone to rip the audio of TAB. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One - Japanese version has TAB?

Two - Why oh why there is NO LDLHA?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Humberto77rj said:

One - Japanese version has TAB?

Two - Why oh why there is NO LDLHA?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Copy write?

 

side note, is anyone else feeling the sound on this release (CD/MP3) Is muffled and not as clear as her previous live releases? Her voice is lost in the background ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anyone plllllease shoot me a message with the TAB track??? Pretty please 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BoogieWoogie said:

side note, is anyone else feeling the sound on this release (CD/MP3) Is muffled and not as clear as her previous live releases? Her voice is lost in the background ...

No, I find it definitely better than MDNAT. I would prefer less crowd noise but the sound quality is very good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, littleGuzman said:

A MASTERPIECE

yes!!!!! love that she released it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Amzer801 said:

They also forgot to credit Tony Shimkin for "Deeper and Deeper". He wasn't particularly pleased when I told him on Facebook.

I just noticed that they also forgot to credit Arash Pournouri for "Messiah", "HeartBreakCity", and "Rebel Heart".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×