Rebel Heart Tour DVD/Blu-ray

spotlight    0
3 minutes ago, Trent said:

It's a video. You hear her performing Rebel Heart

Thanks @Trent

:kiss2:

Pedro    0
17 minutes ago, spotlight said:

I'd pay big money to have one of these promo posters in my collection. Best tour cover ever. She looks great!

How much are we talking about??? 

:republican:  

LOL 😂 I'll see if I can get one but I really doubt they will spare one if the salle is just starting 

spotlight    0
59 minutes ago, Pedro said:

How much are we talking about??? 

:republican:  

LOL 😂 I'll see if I can get one but I really doubt they will spare one if the salle is just starting 

I'm willing to part with a kidney. :chuckle: 

I wonder if the record stores in my neck of the woods will be promoting this release as much as they r in mex city?!?!?!?!?:think::think:   IIRC, The record store I got the RH album from, on the day of its release, had barely any posters on display.  

tuckeye    0

i wonder if the dvd will have the special features too?!!

9 hours ago, tuckeye said:

i wonder if the dvd will have the special features too?!!

A photo gallery with IG filters to play with. 

Je5u5    0
53 minutes ago, Snowball83 said:

Sorry if it's been stated already, but for those who have seen the DVD/Blur-ray, is it the Showtime edit exactly?

Yes.

Suedehead    0

So does anyone in the UK even know this is being released? Where is her UK promo team? Why is the show not on UK TV? FFS :thumbsdown:

tuckeye    0

there should have been tons of promo and interviews and magazines but nothing?!?! just people for something else?!?! 

hawes-king    0
19 minutes ago, Suedehead said:

So does anyone in the UK even know this is being released? Where is her UK promo team? Why is the show not on UK TV? FFS :thumbsdown:

We didn't even get a broadcast the UK must not be interested in her at all :sadface:

Suedehead    0

Someone needs to remind her she divorced Guy Ritchie and not the entire UK a.k.a. once her biggest market ever! 

5 minutes ago, Supernatural said:

What country is the blu ray in the blu ray case from? Is it available in the US?

France I believe.

santiago    0

We still don't have a date for the DVD/Blu-Ray release in Brazil!

Only the double CD will be released on September 15th !:americanlife:

Jester    0

Did anyone checked the tears of the clown segment ?

JWAD    0
50 minutes ago, hawes-king said:

We didn't even get a broadcast the UK must not be interested in her at all :sadface:

Her career in the UK is dead and has been since 2009. She couldn't be bothered to promote Celebration and then MDNA, so the general public thought she had retired. She's a nostalgia act now whether she likes it or not. She will be lucky to chart with this release, it's 2 years too late from a tour which promoted an album which bombed in the UK with no hit singles. Her last hit (and it was minor) was Celebration which reached no.3 in the UK and no.1 in Scotland (my homeland) in 2009. We've not had a broadcast since 2009 when S&S was on Sky1. No promo. No marketing. No career. Dead.

hawes-king    0
8 minutes ago, JWAD said:

Her career in the UK is dead and has been since 2009. She couldn't be bothered to promote Celebration and then MDNA, so the general public thought she had retired. She's a nostalgia act now whether she likes it or not. She will be lucky to chart with this release, it's 2 years too late from a tour which promoted an album which bombed in the UK with no hit singles. Her last hit (and it was minor) was Celebration which reached no.3 in the UK and no.1 in Scotland (my homeland) in 2009. We've not had a broadcast since 2009 when S&S was on Sky1. No promo. No marketing. No career. Dead.

Why is she allowing this to be done in the UK there was a time when she was guaranteed a top 10 hit with zero promotion always thought the UK would support her it was supposed to be her 2nd home. I never thought Kylie would be more popular in the UK will be interesting to see how Kylie's next album does in the UK Kiss me Once still performed a lot better, come Madonna get the UK back.

Cyber-Raga    0

Interscope/Universal do not care for M and I wonder why they even signed her in the first place.

Live Nation could not care any less about her music as long as her name is still a brand to sell perfumes and what have you.

And Team M is sadly oblivious to all of this or they simply don't care at all and accept it.

juliebean    0
1 hour ago, santiago said:

We still don't have a date for the DVD/Blu-Ray release in Brazil!

Only the double CD will be released on September 15th !:americanlife:

Brazil isn't getting the blu-ray only the DVD/CD and 2 CD album.