MadonnaNation.com Forums
Mmmmm

Rebel Heart Tour DVD/Blu-ray

loowee    0
56 minutes ago, S.E.X. said:

Exactly the ones I least cared about. We don't need BOREDline since we have that version in color and HQ from the Jimmy Fallon performance. Holiday is mehhhhhh overdone and already included in the actual tour and Don't Tell Me...well nice to have but Intervention, Easy Ride, I'm So Stupid and all the other album tracks were more desirable.

Hate this release. Everything about it...it's so obviously targeted at her undeserving casual fans. As if any of them would care if Like a Prayer wasn't included and we got Who's That Girl or Take a Bow instead. The only good thing about this trainwreck of a release is the fact that the cover was not designed by Aldo Diaz (hopefully she won't ever work with him again).

Well since you hate the tour so much, I don't think this release would've impressed you in any way, shape or form. Though I do agree that the artwork is the best thing about this release.

tumblr_nhey6sT6Dv1sp26u3o1_500.gif

Pedro    0

Night sale in Mexico City starting Thursday at 6 pm. 

IMG_5612.JPG

IMG_5614.JPG

IMG_5615.JPG

IMG_5616.JPG

IMG_5617.JPG

IMG_5618.JPG

IMG_5619.JPG

IMG_5620.JPG

IMG_5621.JPG

Trent    0
19 hours ago, spotlight said:

Is anybody else dying to see the artwork for the Blu-ray's top menu (or whatever it is called)?!?!

@Trent if u get the chance would u mind posting pictures?? 

Here's the menu.

IMG_9911.JPG

spotlight    0
2 minutes ago, Trent said:

Here's the menu.

IMG_9911.JPG

Thx

Shaun    0
14 minutes ago, Trent said:

Here's the menu.

IMG_9911.JPG

I like this.

Jairo    0
20 minutes ago, Trent said:

Here's the menu.

IMG_9911.JPG

YAS!

James0479    0

There's several things I'm seeing about this release that seems disappointing, however, Im always excited for any type of Madonna release. It's strange to still get that tinge of thrill in my chest when anything new of hers that I can hold comes out. While it's not as thrilling as when I was 13 and rode my skateboard to the record store to purchase "Erotica" the day of it's release (I was nervous even lol), it's still something to own, i suppose. 

In my perfect world, Tears Of A Clown would be in its entirety, Who's That Girl would be included and the double cd would actually sound like a live concert album.   But I'm no stranger to the Madonna game so I'm not gonna moan about it too hard. As others have said, the cover alone is delicious.  Now, if I can just hurry up and get to the day when I can play that EPIC Like A Virgin in my headphones LOUD, I'll be a happy little fan.  😉💙

Rock    0

Like A Prayer's inclusion is random and makes Madonna look like a one hit wonder singer ("I better add my only #1 hit as a bonus or no one will be this"). :lmao:

acko    0

I would have prefered those songs she performed only a handful of times at the tip of
heart shaped catwalk and no Tears of Clown at all.

XXL    0
2 hours ago, Pedro said:

IMG_5612.JPG

IMG_5614.JPG

IMG_5615.JPG

IMG_5616.JPG

IMG_5617.JPG

IMG_5618.JPG

IMG_5619.JPG

IMG_5620.JPG

IMG_5621.JPG

:inlove::inlove:

XXL    0
On ‎10‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 1:51 PM, spotlight said:

Have the ratings for the Italian broadcast of the RHT been reported yet?  im guessing she got a lot of viewers. 

Fifth most watched programme of the evening. 973,000. Second most watched is at 1,300,000 to give you a ratio

https://www.davidemaggio.it/archives/152289/ascolti-tv-venerdi-8-settembre-2017

Kim    0
49 minutes ago, acko said:

I would have prefered those songs she performed only a handful of times at the tip of

She could have done both. Poor old Madge doesn't have a clue how to actually sell a product these days.

Suedehead    0
2 hours ago, Kim said:

She could have done both. Poor old Madge doesn't have a clue how to actually sell a product these days.

What about MDNA skin though? Serum? 

Cyber-Raga    0
5 hours ago, Kim said:

Poor old Madge doesn't have a clue how to actually sell a product these days.

Yep, but I am sure that selling CDs is just not a priority for her these days. Licensing her name to skin cremes and perfumes, and touring of course ... now that is a different ball park

3 hours ago, Suedehead said:

What about MDNA skin though? Serum? 

bah! she only chose the name serum because it's one letter away from "sperm" and she knows her fanbase :shock:

tuckeye    0

is Like A Prayer the perfomance/speech after the terrorist attack?

7 hours ago, XXL said:

Fifth most watched programme of the evening. 973,000. Second most watched is at 1,300,000 to give you a ratio

https://www.davidemaggio.it/archives/152289/ascolti-tv-venerdi-8-settembre-2017

That explains the RH album bump in the iTunes chart, maybe it will pop-up next week at the official chart along the dvd.

Almost 1M of viewers is great enough for her tbh, hopefully some new fans were converted and baptized that night.

JWAD    0
1 hour ago, Cyber-Raga said:

Yep, but I am sure that selling CDs is just not a priority for her these days. Licensing her name to skin cremes and perfumes, and touring of course ... now that is a different ball park

She's now more a brand now than ever before. Her albums are now created with them being translated into a concert show and not the other way round, the latter generates more money. When she signed to Live Nation, her 360 deal included exploiting her brand to the max. We've had clothing, two perfumes, footwear, lingerie (cancelled) and now Skincare. She knows what's she doing and knows where the money is. Unfortunately Truth or Dare was marketed and done so badly that it took her a few years to come up with something different.

8 hours ago, acko said:

Thank you. 

spotlight    0
14 hours ago, Trent said:

Here's the menu.

IMG_9911.JPG

I'm not sure if I like this or not yet. Maybe it will look better on my tv at home when I get it. After seeing this. I have more questions for u. I've been thinking about this all day. 

Three more questions about the menu diplay...

1. Is the image still/static or is it a short vidéo loop, à la MDNA Tour Blu-ray menu?
  2. Is there any music playing in the background for the menu? 
  3. If so, what song? (I'm assuming it's the live instrumental of rebel heart)

Thanks Trent :brenspin:

Trent    0
1 minute ago, spotlight said:

I'm not sure if I like this or not yet. Maybe it will look better on my tv at home when I get it. After seeing this. I have more questions for u. I've been thinking about this all day. 

Three more questions about the menu diplay...

1. Is the image still/static or is it a short vidéo loop, à la MDNA Tour Blu-ray menu?
  2. Is there any music playing in the background for the menu? 
  3. If so, what song? (I'm assuming it's the live instrumental of rebel heart)

Thanks Trent :brenspin:

It's a video. You hear her performing Rebel Heart

spotlight    0
14 hours ago, Pedro said:

IMG_5612.JPG

IMG_5614.JPG

IMG_5615.JPG

IMG_5616.JPG

IMG_5617.JPG

IMG_5618.JPG

IMG_5619.JPG

IMG_5620.JPG

IMG_5621.JPG

I'd pay big money to have one of these promo posters in my collection. Best tour cover ever. She looks great!