Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
Mmmmm

Rebel Heart Tour DVD/Blu-ray

Recommended Posts

karbatal    0
2 minutes ago, Kim said:

I don't think journalism is the right career path for this person!

Glad you're enjoying your illegal download. We should surely be comparing Madonna's releases to artists of a higher calibre than MC, Gaga and Britney though, no? Interesting how Madonna fans keep going on about these washed up pop tarts.

There's a 12 gigabyte HD rip direct from Amazon's servers been floating around for months and months. I'm surprised you don't know that LDLHA has been excised from the final product!

 

Then what's the use of downloading any amazon or this Italian thing if we already have the Showtime release????? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
karbatal    0
Just now, Kim said:

No!

Then I don't understand why anybody would like a link :lmao:

To have some subtitles???

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kim    0
3 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Then what's the use of downloading any amazon or this Italian thing if we already have the Showtime release????? 

The Amazon IS the Showtime release and the best version available. I mean, the itunes download etc that's due in a few days will probably be a step down quality wise (more compression etc) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mensch    0
2 hours ago, Kim said:

I don't think journalism is the right career path for this person!

Glad you're enjoying your illegal download. We should surely be comparing Madonna's releases to artists of a higher calibre than MC, Gaga and Britney though, no? Interesting how Madonna fans keep going on about these washed up pop tarts.

There's a 12 gigabyte HD rip direct from Amazon's servers been floating around for months and months. I'm surprised you don't know that LDLHA has been excised from the final product!

 

I know that! I heard the Italian broadcast has LDLHA so I wanted it sans the subtitles for myself in HD quality. 

No ones understanding what I'm saying smdh lol damn internet! 

I have the show already. Have had it since it aired. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok so the double live album is really bad. They butchered Music/Candy Shop, the intro doesn't start with the real intro but with the whole Showtime version, since they edited the interludes I was expecting something more cohesive and better than MDNA. Unapologetic has the whole boring talking part at the end. God what a lazy lazy release. I'm gonna cancel my pre-order of the live album, I'll wait for when it will cost €5,00. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trent    0

My blu-ray+cd came in a week early! It's so beautiful in HD.

I bought the bundle and the other things that were supposed to be included didn't come with my copy. :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mensch said:

I know that! I heard the Italian broadcast has LDLHA so I wanted it sans the subtitles for myself in HD quality. 

No ones understanding what I'm saying smdh lol damn internet! 

I have the show already. Have had it since it aired. 

No, the Italian broadcast put the HBC performance as ‘HBC/LDLHA mashup’ but it only has like 15 seconds of the instrumental at the end and that’s it.

I guess the real surprises will be to see/her what do they do with LAP and TAB.

//////

@Kim Do you think that the iTunes HD 1080p will be compressed against that Amazon? Bummer I have preordered the iTunes video :/

Edit: I saw that iTunes has the RBT listed as a 5.06GB file for the HD 1080 version...

I wonder why they didn’t release this in 4K, well first I want the CT in blu-ray.

/////

Italian broadcast push:

Italy

iTunes:
104. Rebel Heart ❤️ 

iTunes Albums:
63. Rebel Heart ❤️ 
118. Celebration
149. True Blue
192. Rebel Heart ❤️ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Trent said:

My blu-ray+cd came in a week early! It's so beautiful in HD.

I bought the bundle and the other things that were supposed to be included didn't come with my copy. :/

madonna.com strikes again! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ladyplus    0
5 hours ago, Kim said:

Glad you're enjoying your illegal download. We should surely be comparing Madonna's releases to artists of a higher calibre than MC, Gaga and Britney though, no? Interesting how Madonna fans keep going on about these washed up pop tarts.

lol ... are you the ultimate idiot ! or do you just enjoy creating drama where the is not ?

While waiting for my legal order, I'm listening to the illegal mp3 ... oh my ! ... SHAME ON ME ... and since when having a positive opinion on this release is wrong? I might ask you, what's wrong with you ?????

I don't get your comment on my post, can you read ????????

At the end of the day, you always will be the one who's trying to sell illegal copies of the BAT on DVD .... isn't it ?

I left madonnatribe to avoid trolls ... and here you are !

Cheap.

 

Edited by Ladyplus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tasteinmen    0

Oh my!

I never know where to look for illegal downloads anymore since Spill It Now got its makeover, I'll just wait for next Friday, not long left! I'm still excited to enjoy this regardless of the hate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kim    0
1 hour ago, Iconic Fetus said:

 

@Kim Do you think that the iTunes HD 1080p will be compressed against that Amazon? Bummer I have preordered the iTunes video :/

Edit: I saw that iTunes has the RBT listed as a 5.06GB file for the HD 1080 version...

 

Yeah, I was gonna say, iTunes doesn't usually go above 5GB or so for 1080p whereas Amazon is usually super big. I doubt there will be much difference while watching it tbh. 

51 minutes ago, Ladyplus said:

lol ... are you the ultimate idiot ! or do you just enjoy creating drama where the is not ?

While waiting for my legal order, I'm listening to the illegal mp3 ... oh my ! ... SHAME ON ME ... and since when having a positive opinion on this release is wrong? I might ask you, what's wrong with you ?????

I don't get your comment on my post, can you read ????????

At the end of the day, you always will be the one who's trying to sell illegal copies of the BAT on DVD .... isn't it ?

I left madonnatribe to avoid trolls ... and here you are !

Cheap.

 

Take a pill and calm the fuck down. And no-one is selling anything, especially not me. El whacko.

That's two Belgians in the one week. Are they putting something in the water over there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kim    0
11 minutes ago, tasteinmen said:

Oh my!

I never know where to look for illegal downloads anymore since Spill It Now got its makeover, I'll just wait for next Friday, not long left! I'm still excited to enjoy this regardless of the hate.

skytorrents is about the only place that UK ISP ban shite doesn't come up. Try that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tasteinmen    0
3 minutes ago, Kim said:

skytorrents is about the only place that UK ISP ban shite doesn't come up. Try that.

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acko    0
16 minutes ago, Kim said:

Yeah, 

That's two Belgians in the one week. Are they putting something in the water over there?

What i do!? 😃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VogueMusic    0

If anyone wants an audio rip of the whole Showtime/Blu-Ray/DVD show (with no cuts like the official live cd), there is one that someone ripped at another M board, and slightly "remastered" (meaning they raised the volume and cleaned up a bit). But it sounds clear and fantastic...so if anyone wants it, it's no problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

If anyone wants an audio rip of the whole Showtime/Blu-Ray/DVD show (with no cuts like the official live cd), there is one that someone ripped at another M board, and slightly "remastered" (meaning they raised the volume a bit). But it sounds clear and fantastic...so if anyone wants me to upload it later, it's no problem.

I'm waiting for the Japanese bluray. Maybe they can put TAB and LAP where they belongs. 

Edited by cosmic_system

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kim    0
22 minutes ago, acko said:

What i do!? 😃

That gaga thing from earlier this week was Belgian I believe. I think of you as Italian! :fag:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

I'm waiting for the Japanese bluray. Maybe they can put TAB and LAP where they belongs. 

Yeah, hopefully they can pull this off, after all they were back to back isn’t? 

RH -> LAP -> TAB -> Illuminati

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nikki    0
18 minutes ago, Kim said:

That gaga thing from earlier this week was Belgian I believe. I think of you as Italian! :fag:

 

im not sure but I thought someone mentioned he or she was from the netherlands

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jairo    0
3 hours ago, Trent said:

My blu-ray+cd came in a week early! It's so beautiful in HD.

I bought the bundle and the other things that were supposed to be included didn't come with my copy. :/

OMG!

How's Like a Prayer? How's Tears of a Clown? Tell us! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kim    0
9 minutes ago, Nikki said:

im not sure but I thought someone mentioned he or she was from the netherlands

It was posting from Brussels, but no big deal. 

Anyway I just listened to LAP. The whole concert has that weird canned audience noise then all of a sudden this track has LOUD LOUD audience singing and (I assume) real audience noise. You can tell they mixed it separately from the rest. Sounds okay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trent    0
2 minutes ago, Jairo said:

OMG!

How's Like a Prayer? How's Tears of a Clown? Tell us! :)

Tears of a Clown is 14:56. It's all black & white. It begins showing her making her way to the stage from backstage. We get her corny jokes + Don't Tell Me, the stunning rendition of Borderline + some of Holiday.

Like a Prayer is nice even though it's distracting when her outfit continues changing (just like with performances from the main tour film.) I wish it had been included in the main part of the tour film.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jairo    0
11 minutes ago, Trent said:

Tears of a Clown is 14:56. It's all black & white. It begins showing her making her way to the stage from backstage. We get her corny jokes + Don't Tell Me, the stunning rendition of Borderline + some of Holiday.

Like a Prayer is nice even though it's distracting when her outfit continues changing (just like with performances from the main tour film.) I wish it had been included in the main part of the tour film.

Oh WOW @ Borderline :wow:

 

Thank you :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tuckeye    0
33 minutes ago, Trent said:

Tears of a Clown is 14:56. It's all black & white. It begins showing her making her way to the stage from backstage. We get her corny jokes + Don't Tell Me, the stunning rendition of Borderline + some of Holiday.

Like a Prayer is nice even though it's distracting when her outfit continues changing (just like with performances from the main tour film.) I wish it had been included in the main part of the tour film.

cool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×