MadonnaNation.com Forums
Mmmmm

Rebel Heart Tour DVD/Blu-ray

Kim    0
2 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Probably because I never really like that artwork of Showtime. Thought it was a Aldo creation. 

Oh I quite liked that artwork. I HOPE Aldo didn't do it :nocomment:  I think the red vibe is more in keeping with RHT than the blue of the DVD (even though it's a great pic of course)

Bat-Fan    0
1 hour ago, Kim said:

Oh I quite liked that artwork. I HOPE Aldo didn't do it :nocomment:  I think the red vibe is more in keeping with RHT than the blue of the DVD (even though it's a great pic of course)

I agree, I loved the Showtime poster, would have loved to see it as a DVD cover, but I am not complaing, the one we got is very nice.

Bretticus    0

My order from Jb Hi-Fi in Australia has been pushed back until 29th September :/ I wonder if this is just Australia or worldwide?

rebelheart    0

Yes, it's delayed in Australia until end of Sept, I am happy I preordered the Japanese version as I'll actually get that now before it's even out here!:blink:

GregVsMatt    0

The delay is only on the Blu Ray and BluRay pack from one retailer - Universal are not aware of any changes to schedule as of yet. ITunes and DVD are still September 15 for Australia and other retailers still advertising 15 September for the BluRay etc

karbatal    0

Since the Confessions Tour all vocals is trickery and absurdity. I wish I had a real videoscreens bootleg from CT instead of the official one :lmao: When she sings Sorry like Speedy Gonzales, I mean... 

Resultado de imagen de madonna sorry gif

idro    0

Tonight the RHT is on TV in Italy 

Canale5 ' s gonna broadcasts the show

Illuminati    0
2 hours ago, karbatal said:

Since the Confessions Tour all vocals is trickery and absurdity. I wish I had a real videoscreens bootleg from CT instead of the official one :lmao: When she sings Sorry like Speedy Gonzales, I mean... 

Sorry was always lip-synched though, except the last few lines.

Kim    0
2 hours ago, karbatal said:

I always thought those chipmunky vocals were some sort of PAL speed-up issue as it was filmed on digital film rather than video. There were lots of issues back then when digital media was kinda in its infancy. None of that would be an issue if they'd just put it out on HD of course (streaming or blu, whatever) like any other company would have done by now.

Pedro    0
12 minutes ago, Sky Fits Heaven said:

The mole is back and bigger than ever! Yas! :headbang:

:chuckle:

karbatal    0
18 minutes ago, Sky Fits Heaven said:

The mole is back and bigger than ever! Yas! :headbang:

tumblr_ojf764ovqj1vfkrjmo2_r1_400.gif

Illuminati    0

Deeper And Deeper sounds better than I expected. I can hear her live vocal a bit better than I remember from the broadcast. 

Pedro    0

I just jancelled my first only digital download and I'm going to the night sale on the 14th to get the physical ones. 

I don't even have my blue ray playr connected anymore... 

7 minutes ago, Mario Lopez said:

@Iconic Fetus

Deeper and Deeper! I saw it today (Friday) on Spotify!

Thanks!

The track is fine, I love that we can hear her live truck-driver voice, it has that epic-vibe sound.

Thank god that next week we have the whole thing.

tasteinmen    0
18 hours ago, Kim said:

Well, it's a tricky one isn't it? One could argue that trawling through every single show and putting together a patchwork of best vocals would be somehow 'cheating'. Then there's the Sticky & Sweet scenario where everything was autotuned to high heaven or even replaced with studio takes. Ideally, you'd have something like Confessions where a good amount of reverb and soft touching-up would work, but then the Confessions live show wasn't augmented by the amount of backing tracks RHT was, so in that respect the RHT mixing is actually being faithful to the original. Go into an arena and blast the RHT CD at volume and it will probably just about resemble what was heard on the night. I think they did an okay job on it.

Kate Bush selected best vocal performances from different shows for her "Before the Dawn" CD, the fans went mad and even refused to buy it, they didn't consider it an authentic experience, this would likely be the case if M did the same. I personally don't care what they use as long as they are good.

tuckeye    0
14 minutes ago, Gus said:

love how they say Madonna

Is it true the DVD and 2 CD leaked?

M_Sinner    0
1 hour ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Is it true the DVD and 2 CD leaked?

RHOA-Kenya-You-aint-heard-that-from-me.g