MadonnaNation.com Forums
Mmmmm

Rebel Heart Tour DVD/Blu-ray

Kennedy    0
7 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

is the tour sold with cd or is dvd or blu ray stand alone???

There are many versions. DVD+CD, Bluray+CD, CD alone, DVD or Bluray alone. 

loowee    0
4 hours ago, Kennedy said:

There are many versions. DVD+CD, Bluray+CD, CD alone, DVD or Bluray alone. 

I don't think there's standalone DVD/Bluray? 

Gus    0
Ladyplus    0

https://www.eci.be/muziek/rebel_heart_tour_live_at_sydney-madonna-5034504167124?channable=e9507.NTAzNDUwNDE2NzEyNA&utm_campaign=&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=&utm_source=google&utm_content=&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIobXR7cWS1gIVy53tCh0nhQV4EAQYAyABEgLLUPD_BwE

• 10. Heartbreakcity (Live At The Allphones Arena, Sydney / 2016) (004:40)

sooooo ... it seems we are getting the full performance of the song, with LDLHA ? aren't we ? ;-)

spanky1995    0

Double CD,BR+CD,DVD+CD,DVD AND BLURAY are all the physical formats all available everywhere go to her store they are all there 

loowee    0
54 minutes ago, spanky1995 said:

Double CD,BR+CD,DVD+CD,DVD AND BLURAY are all the physical formats all available everywhere go to her store they are all there 

I don't see them? 

http://madonna.fanfire.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Store.woa/wa/artist?sourceCode=MDNWEBWWUSD&categoryName=Music+and+Video&artistName=Madonna

spanky1995    0

different stuff for sale on the store if you change currency like the tour programe isn't available on uk one but is on the us one 

spanky1995    0
11 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

So which track was released today (Friday) ? 

Someone has said its Deeper and Deeper 

5 minutes ago, spanky1995 said:

Someone has said its Deeper and Deeper 

Yaaaaas, one of the better performances, thanks for the info. 

loowee    0

I hate to complain AGAIN but wtf is up with her vocal mixing? Can't they just put in a little bit more effort? Its like hearing Studiodonna having a singing battle with Livedonna.  Deeper and Deeper is the worst offender yet. 

Illuminati    0
11 minutes ago, loowee said:

I hate to complain AGAIN but wtf is up with her vocal mixing? Can't they just put in a little bit more effort? Its like hearing Studiodonna having a singing battle with Livedonna.  Deeper and Deeper is the worst offender yet. 

If it's exactly like the showtime version, then yes, it's one of the worst tracks in terms of vocals. Sometimes it sounds like there is no lead vocal at all.

Oh God, should be go back to the audio recorded by the fans?

I have the Chicago one, but is there another better? Or any from the Australian shows? 

Kim    0
3 hours ago, loowee said:

I guess she had "a cold" in Sydney too?

7 hours ago, SimonVenekeo said:

21272367_1427678427316452_65676565440105

21317563_1427678430649785_54636830325115

The packaging is pretty cool. That second disc should be a disc full of extras though instead of a useless CD, but hey ho. 

M_Sinner    0
7 hours ago, SimonVenekeo said:

21317563_1427678430649785_54636830325115

They could use different photos... lol

8Mvyl_s-200x150.gif

Illuminati    0

It's not my intention at all to complain about those vocal (mixing) issues all the time, but I think it's so sad. She had really good shows on this tour vocally and they should've used these takes. Maybe she's getting more insecure about this or she just doesn't care about what's audible on the final product, but even if she doesn't, there should be people in her team who DO care about essential things like this.

She's the biggest star in the world and the Rebel Heart Tour was such a wonderful experience and journey. She and her team should handle these kind of releases more carefully. She's my favourite singer in the world and when I revisit her live recordings, I want to HEAR her. She can even lipsynch some tracks, that's ok, but her voice doesn't need to hide behind all these backing tracks.

Please forgive me my (repeated) moaning about this issue, but she deserves better. :angel:

Kim    0
59 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

It's not my intention at all to complain about those vocal (mixing) issues all the time, but I think it's so sad. She had really good shows on this tour vocally and they should've used these takes. Maybe she's getting more insecure about this or she just doesn't care about what's audible on the final product, but even if she doesn't, there should be people in her team who DO care about essential things like this.

She's the biggest star in the world and the Rebel Heart Tour was such a wonderful experience and journey. She and her team should handle these kind of releases more carefully. She's my favourite singer in the world and when I revisit her live recordings, I want to HEAR her. She can even lipsynch some tracks, that's ok, but her voice doesn't need to hide behind all these backing tracks.

Please forgive me my (repeated) moaning about this issue, but she deserves better. :angel:

Well, it's a tricky one isn't it? One could argue that trawling through every single show and putting together a patchwork of best vocals would be somehow 'cheating'. Then there's the Sticky & Sweet scenario where everything was autotuned to high heaven or even replaced with studio takes. Ideally, you'd have something like Confessions where a good amount of reverb and soft touching-up would work, but then the Confessions live show wasn't augmented by the amount of backing tracks RHT was, so in that respect the RHT mixing is actually being faithful to the original. Go into an arena and blast the RHT CD at volume and it will probably just about resemble what was heard on the night. I think they did an okay job on it.

4 hours ago, LoveBoxx said:

Did that Aldo guy "design" the back/inside of the package? :blink:

Looks like. Too good to be true, love the cover tho. Amazing. 

Kim    0
7 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Looks like. Too good to be true

How so? All the pics are regular pics we've already seen, the layout just looks...normal. Nothing is really screaming Aldo Diaz about it.

49 minutes ago, Kim said:

How so? All the pics are regular pics we've already seen, the layout just looks...normal. Nothing is really screaming Aldo Diaz about it.

Probably because I never really like that artwork of Showtime. Thought it was a Aldo creation.