MadonnaNation.com Forums
Mmmmm

Rebel Heart Tour DVD/Blu-ray

7 minutes ago, Mario Lopez said:

@Iconic Fetus

Deeper and Deeper! I saw it today (Friday) on Spotify!

Thanks!

The track is fine, I love that we can hear her live truck-driver voice, it has that epic-vibe sound.

Thank god that next week we have the whole thing.

18 hours ago, Kim said:

Well, it's a tricky one isn't it? One could argue that trawling through every single show and putting together a patchwork of best vocals would be somehow 'cheating'. Then there's the Sticky & Sweet scenario where everything was autotuned to high heaven or even replaced with studio takes. Ideally, you'd have something like Confessions where a good amount of reverb and soft touching-up would work, but then the Confessions live show wasn't augmented by the amount of backing tracks RHT was, so in that respect the RHT mixing is actually being faithful to the original. Go into an arena and blast the RHT CD at volume and it will probably just about resemble what was heard on the night. I think they did an okay job on it.

Kate Bush selected best vocal performances from different shows for her "Before the Dawn" CD, the fans went mad and even refused to buy it, they didn't consider it an authentic experience, this would likely be the case if M did the same. I personally don't care what they use as long as they are good.

14 minutes ago, Gus said:

love how they say Madonna

Is it true the DVD and 2 CD leaked?

1 hour ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Is it true the DVD and 2 CD leaked?

RHOA-Kenya-You-aint-heard-that-from-me.g

Is there a link?

The live album and DVD have leaked the cut between music and candy shop is appalling yet they keep the speaking part in on the intro, great cover but another lazy release

1 hour ago, cosmic_system said:

Canale 5 in Italy is airing the full show, interludes included. 

OMG

I have just found out, missed almost the entire thing as I got home only now. Managed to watch from La Vie En Rose and I have to say watching it on a mainstream channel and prime time is such a wonderful surprise, on top of showing Madonna as gorgeous and on the mark as she is on tour. Glad so many more people outside of the fandom circle were treated to this experience

I didn't know they were actually airing the whole thing. I was initially alerted to the fact "Madonna is on TV with her tour" and I assumed they just talked about the dvd release on a news report! What a lovely surprise. It feels like Ciao Italia times again :wow:

:bow:

I hope someone gets the full show in HD for download!!! 

ya u can buy it on September 15th

20 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I hope someone gets the full show in HD for download!!! 

You can watch the Italian broadcast at this link

Unfortunately it's divided into clips

Still looking for a link of the full broadcast

Loved that they have Italian subtitles of all the speeches and dialogue for those Italians who don't speak English

La Vie En Rose

http://www.video.mediaset.it/video/madonna_rebel_heart_tour/clip/la-vie-en-rose_751372.html?$p=autoplay$i=1$n=1$ck=YXV0b3N3aXRjaCwxLDAsMTAsMjAwLDc1MTA0NCxtYWRvbm5hX3JlYmVsX2hlYXJ0X3RvdXIsLA__

36 minutes ago, XXL said:

Is it only with subtitles? I wanted the full show (w/ LDLHA) to save... 😬😬😬

45 minutes ago, Rebel Saviour said:

A Ray of light in Canale 5 usual trash! It was soooo Good!

Amen Fratello  !!!   :wow:  :wow:

Her beauty, grace and amazing vocal prowess on LVER were radiating and profusing from the screens and speakers of millions of Italian households. Such a pleasant diversion, primetime TV and not some obscure channel. Canale 5 baby. So many more people for once have been exposed to what Madonna the stage performer actually means compared to the rest of the lot

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tumblr_o82wp0O4jO1uk0viio1_500.gif

tumblr_nmnx9wNJPc1s7ub96o1_400.gif

97758f06035d30ac9622a219998a30526073.gif

tumblr_n1ijsqYspe1s7ub96o1_400.gif

mattino1.jpg

1sidmv.jpg

grande-fratello-vip-finale.gif

God Save Italia

Madonna Saved Us

40 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Is it only with subtitles? I wanted the full show (w/ LDLHA) to save... 😬😬😬

Well it's the Italian broadcast :laugh:

It made sense to have the subtitles of the spoken parts

They even have subtitles for Mike Tyson's spoken intro in Iconic

Love that they didn't dub over any of the dialogues, they have finally woken up and realised it's 2017

At the same time, those who do not speak English here in Italy are not barred from accessing this fabulous content

1 hour ago, XXL said:

Amen Fratello  !!!   :wow:  :wow:

Her beauty, grace and amazing vocal prowess on LVER were radiating and profusing from the screens and speakers of millions of Italian households. Such a pleasant diversion, primetime TV and not some obscure channel. Canale 5 baby. So many more people for once have been exposed to what Madonna the stage performer actually means compared to the rest of the lot

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tumblr_o82wp0O4jO1uk0viio1_500.gif

tumblr_nmnx9wNJPc1s7ub96o1_400.gif

97758f06035d30ac9622a219998a30526073.gif

tumblr_n1ijsqYspe1s7ub96o1_400.gif

mattino1.jpg

1sidmv.jpg

grande-fratello-vip-finale.gif

God Save Italia

Madonna Saved Us

The horror of those gifs:blink::rotfl:

1 hour ago, Suedehead said:

1 million sales for RH here we come 

Is it not there yet?? Assumed it hit that number by now.

Listening to the double cd right now. Thank you M for bringing us the essence of your last masterpiece. Mixing is quite ok. Interesting that so much people are bitching here. I would not even imagine MC, Gaga or Britney's fans ... They don't receive alf of this. Can not wait for the bluray. Can not wait for what she'll bring to us from wonderfull Portugal. Only good vibes I guess.

46 minutes ago, tasteinmen said:

Is it not there yet?? Assumed it hit that number by now.

It might as well be :laugh: The last UWC certified figure was 980k and it's been well over a year since then

8 minutes ago, Ladyplus said:

Listening to the double cd right now. Thank you M for bringing us the essence of your last masterpiece. Mixing is quite ok. Interesting that so much people are bitching here. I would not even imagine MC, Gaga or Britney's fans ... They don't receive alf of this. Can not wait for the bluray. Can not wait for what she'll bring to us from wonderfull Portugal. Only good vibes I guess.

:inlove:

Queen :bow:

The greatest and biggest star who ever lived. Still showing brain dead hyped up uncoordinated robots half her age how to stay on a stage and in people's hearts. 35 years on. She's got it all and more in spades

8 hours ago, Rebel Saviour said:

The horror of those gifs:blink::rotfl:

:rotfl::chuckle:

7 hours ago, Iconic Fetus said:

I saw a few clips and it looks beautiful, they captured the romantic vibe in True Blue.

Also this:

Italy

iTunes:
80. Rebel Heart

iTunes Albums:
76. Celebration
127. True Blue

Up Up Up Up

giphy.gif