MadonnaNation.com Forums
Mmmmm

Rebel Heart Tour DVD/Blu-ray

Je5u5    0
6 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

Is it any different than the sound mix on the Showtime edit? 

Of course not.

We are getting the very same thing so I don't get why some people act shocked and why others somehow expected them to "fix" the show to meet whatever they expected.

The whole thing has been out there for months and that's what we're getting.

Some should make their peace with that fact.

After a few listens I think that this track is ‚Äėalright‚Äô.

It lacks the live vitality it had, maybe because it does sound like a studio version and less audience noice.

Two weeks :) 

dollhouse    0

ugh

Kennedy    0

I loved the LFL audio and the MG was fun too, but I didn't fall in love with LIB, unfortunatly. I sounds too messy, too many layers all in once, I just couldn't listen to it all.

But I'm still excited for this live album... I think this is the first time ever. I hope we get Rebel Heart next week.

Illuminati    0
1 hour ago, Kennedy said:

I loved the LFL audio and the MG was fun too, but I didn't fall in love with LIB, unfortunatly. I sounds too messy, too many layers all in once, I just couldn't listen to it all.

But I'm still excited for this live album... I think this is the first time ever. I hope we get Rebel Heart next week.

Haha imo LIB is the best so far in terms of vocals, but it's still bad.

Love the sound apart from that!

david86    0

LFL is super cool! adrenaline boosting live track!! :clap:

Kim    0

LFL does sound good, all be it a studio creation, but LIB is :nocomment: 

16 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

Is it any different than the sound mix on the Showtime edit? 

It has more bass and clearance. Loves it.

7 hours ago, Kennedy said:

This mix sounds...well, ok. The album version is THE SONG.

XXL    0

How can one song sound with an audio quality and another come with a different audio feel? I thought the sound mix is done for the whole show from start to finish. Sorry, I am not an expert on these technical issues but I'd like to know more about it :laugh: It's fascinating

If the home release doesn't add more editing and it's faithful to the Showtime version I will be pretty satisfied I have to say

Bretticus    0

I haven't seen the Showpony version so I don't care what cut/edit we get either way!

G√Ęteau    0

LIB sounds like some cheap band that would play at your neighbor's wedding. And it did sound bad in concert, too. Don't know what some of you are talking about. :wacko:

loowee    0
39 minutes ago, G√Ęteau said:

LIB sounds like some cheap band that would play at your neighbor's wedding. And it did sound bad in concert, too. Don't know what some of you are talking about. :wacko:

chile bye.

G√Ęteau    0
6 hours ago, loowee said:

chile bye.

Easily her worst tour rendition of LIB.

xRmMz_s-200x150.gif 

Nick    0
1 hour ago, G√Ęteau said:

Easily her worst tour rendition of LIB.

xRmMz_s-200x150.gif 

Even though will always love LIB, she has performed it on way too many tours! 

VogueMusic    0

I absolutely loved the RHT rendition of La Isla. Maybe not the best sound, but I enjoyed the arrangement. I think it was even better at Leo's benefit, where you could hear the guitar better (and it had a nicer flair to it), and the live backing vocals were brought more forward. 

Since it's one of my favorite M songs of all time, I never tire of hearing it - classic or reinvented.

7 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

I absolutely loved the RHT rendition of La Isla. Maybe not the best sound, but I enjoyed the arrangement. I think it was even better at Leo's benefit, where you could hear the guitar better (and it had a nicer flair to it), and the live backing vocals were brought more forward. 

Since it's one of my favorite M songs of all time, I never tire of hearing it - classic or reinvented.

Very close to the album version and the GS. That's all that matters. Too wonderful.