Barcelona attack: multiple deaths reported after van hits Las Ramblas crowd

Django

And why very conveniently AGAIN there was documents in the van that the terrorist "forgot" and led to multiple identifications. 

I always feel bad thinking of weird theories but really the forgotten passport is a JOKE.  

3 hours ago, promise to try said:

when the tears have gone, and people have finished talking about muslims in spain having the atomic bomb...somebody will have to tell us why there weren´t any bollards in rambla

And it's not like it hasn't been proposed as an idea in the past.

17 hours ago, karbatal said:

First of all,  my comment was made when there was little development. I stated afterwards that it was ISIS and things have changed.  

Secondly,  whenever there's a mentally ill person mirroring attacks,  that's something to study,  simply because governments can use that situation to induce fear in societies.  That's not making excuses. Your comment was uncalled for,  to be quite honest. 

But that's not a mentally ill person mirroring attacks , its a coordinated attack from an extreme Islamist ideology .

Frankly I am astonished how these attacks keep happening all over Europe and the governments' response is always "no hate , no fear" or some useless talk. Why won't they do something about these situations. The world is being destroyed by these extremists and all we have to say is that they are mentally ill? I'm sorry but I can't accept that. We should call these people what they really are , Extreme Islamist terrorists.

The governments have no problems inducing fear of neo nazis and white supremacists. Why not those extremists too? They are just as bad if not worse.

Control and militarisation through fear instilled in the population. Divide et Impera, Divide and Rule, oldest trick in the book since the Roman Empire's M.O. and actually the previous forms of Empires in pre AD history. What is happening in the US right now and the constant instigation of a Civil War 2.0 is just synonymous and instrumental with this agenda point.

Anybody who thinks Huxley's Brave New World and Orwell's Animal Farm and 1984 were just dystopian pieces of fiction is not aware of the fact they were insiders and merely putting into a literary and fictional form what they knew the elites goals were from day one. Obviously a lot has happened since the late 40s when 1984 was written. Tiptoeing towards global fascism ever since

8 hours ago, Salman said:

But that's not a mentally ill person mirroring attacks , its a coordinated attack from an extreme Islamist ideology .

Frankly I am astonished how these attacks keep happening all over Europe and the governments' response is always "no hate , no fear" or some useless talk. Why won't they do something about these situations. The world is being destroyed by these extremists and all we have to say is that they are mentally ill? I'm sorry but I can't accept that. We should call these people what they really are , Extreme Islamist terrorists.

The governments have no problems inducing fear of neo nazis and white supremacists. Why not those extremists too? They are just as bad if not worse.

Can you read? I said that first with no information.  Afterwards with more information I said that it was planned and it was not a mentally ill person.  

Understood?  

Second of all,  whenever there's a painful attack and we feel threatened,  we have to be careful not to be manipulated.  That's why we have to make a difference between a real organised terrorist attack and some mentally ill person.  Both deserve punishment, but the consequences are totally different.  

I hope it got clear this time.  I really can't express myself more clearly.  

And about condemning these radical Muslim attacks in Europe.. Do you live here?  They are condemned and considered the very worst.  If we decide though not to hate all Muslims is because we are intelligent and can make a difference between a radical jihadist and a regular person professing freely his religion.  If you can't make that difference,  then it's your problem. 

Just now, Salman said:

Frankly I am astonished how these attacks keep happening all over Europe and the governments' response is always "no hate , no fear" or some useless talk. Why won't they do something about these situations. The world is being destroyed by these extremists  .We should call these people what they really are , Extreme Islamist terrorists.

-yes, it´s been destroyed by extremists.the thing is, who helps them , if there is a country or a king or whatever behind the money that some extremists receive...and if these people, these countries and kings, are our friends too.

-we should see if these groups have rosen because there is something that we did (I don´t know...attack a country ilegally and nobody is being judged??? destroy it and help our multinationals to earn money while people are dying of starvation? 6 months after irak´s bombing most of the people wanted a non religions government...,what did our countries do to fuck it like that?)

-fo us, at least here, in the north of spain, is very difficult to see if a muslim is suffi or any other type.People don´t even see the difference between one from pakistan and another from libia...they are all muslims, well, they call them moors.to all of them, and in a non positive way.if the governments try to induce hate to them instead of a more peacefull idea...well, the situation would be worse, because probably that would lead to the radicalisation of the peacefull muslims too.

-In spain the government is partido popular´s, pps. A party created by a fascists minister, that never have said anything again the dictatorship, that has ministers that give prizes to the virgin, that are against same sex marriage (they don´t want it to call it marriage), that are against trying to find the corps of the people that were killed during the civil war and are in groups by the roads (apparently, spain is second after cambodia in these type of common pits)...really, do you think this government is going to say anything against white supremacists or neonazis??? they may change them the name, but they don´t dislike them, at least in their own country.

On 19/08/2017 at 2:53 PM, karbatal said:

And why very conveniently AGAIN there was documents in the van that the terrorist "forgot" and led to multiple identifications. 

I always feel bad thinking of weird theories but really the forgotten passport is a JOKE.  

Catalonia has their independence vote coming up soon, don't they? Funny that.

15 hours ago, Salman said:

Clueless drivel.

I read an article today about his life.  He was raised in that catalanish village, even spoke Catalanish.  He had Spanish friends there,  was a great worker,  had very good wages of 1900 euro and was perfectly integrated and considered.  Then in only one year he started behaving weird and now this.  

How can this be explained??????  This is not a case of ghetto families hating the country because they feel outcasts.  The family is happily integrated and he even considered himself Catalanish.  He had all the opportunities ahead.  

How can the religious Imam poison so fast and so deep these boys????  Is like a hypnosis or something. 

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

I read an article today about his life.  He was raised in that catalanish village, even spoke Catalanish.  He had Spanish friends there,  was a great worker,  had very good wages of 1900 euro and was perfectly integrated and considered.  Then in only one year he started behaving weird and now this.  

How can this be explained??????  This is not a case of ghetto families hating the country because they feel outcasts.  The family is happily integrated and he even considered himself Catalanish.  He had all the opportunities ahead.  

How can the religious Imam poison so fast and so deep these boys????  Is like a hypnosis or something. 

Well those imams should be inprisoned. Legislation of EU level in that respect must be adopted. Wahhabism should be forbidden in EU and anyone who teaches that form of Islam should be either imprisoned if they can't be thrown  out if he has a double citizenship in a state, outside of Europe. Maybe a taking away of citizenship for this should be adopted. This evil variant of Islam should be envisioned the same way nazism is. If Europe doesn't act quickly, it would only become worse.

You can't follow what all people comment in private @elijah  Sometimes Imams are detained or even expelled. But if one imam goes and gathers some gullible people and poisons their brains privately, you cannot do anything to prevent it. 

We can wish to stop that current of horrible thoughts, but you can't prevent them from preaching that privately. Just like supremacists are right now posoning their kids' hearts with heatred and we don't know it. 

What happens privately is difficult to prevent unless somebody tells. In the Barcelona case, all of them were either family or friends since childhood, most lived in the same apartment block. That made the cell so tight and closed that not even the authorities, who are monitoring in Spain hundreds if not thousands of people in risk of radialisation, did know anything. When that house exploded on Wednesday the Police had no idea that it could be connected to any attack, until next day after the Ramblas attack and the connections started. 

Just now, karbatal said:

I read an article today about his life.  He was raised in that catalanish village, even spoke Catalanish.  He had Spanish friends there,

actually, apparently he was the excepcion, he was the one with a job, with more than compulsory studies...so I guess, if he was the only one, yes, it was a guetho.

other thing that surprises me is people mentioning how young they were.all the people in any violence related group, have always been very young.

Just now, elijah said:

Well those imams should be inprisoned. Legislation of EU level in that respect must be adopted. Wahhabism should be forbidden in EU and anyone who teaches that form of Islam should be either imprisoned if they can't be thrown  out if he has a double citizenship in a state, outside of Europe. Maybe a taking away of citizenship for this should be adopted. This evil variant of Islam should be envisioned the same way nazism is. If Europe doesn't act quickly, it would only become worse.

they ask for his  police personal records in belgium, they don´t let anybody be an iman. surprisingly they didn´t ask for them in catalunya.

and about the whhabism.... aren´t some of our countries very good friends of some wahhabi countries??? I read somewhere that suadi arabia even gave money to clinton´s foundation...

yes to the last idea