MadonnaNation.com Forums
V.K

MDNA Skin U.S Launch

Django    0
39 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Rihanna has a new make up line out and the ad looks very good, very high brand. MDNA Skin looks a little bit cheap. And :lmao:at the Love Profusion reference in the ad.

Sure Jan,

Rhat's new make up line isn't any different from regular lines such as Sephora and similar. MDNA Skin doesn't look cheap at all, it reminds me of brands such as La Mer and La Prairie. 

Pedro    0
4 hours ago, pjcowley said:

I truly would love to try this mask, don't care how much it would cost:

I know, there's something so satisfying in the way the mask is removed from your face, like peeling of a scar... 

Rihanna’s Fenty Beauty looks fresh but it is because her market is young girls, her market could be 12-29.

While M’s MDNA skin is marketed to a more mature segment, like 32-50+, that’s why it is more expensive because the people can afford it, while Rihanna’s is cheaper for the girls.

Btw, some fan-page said that the launch party will be at Barney’s in NYC on Sep 26th.

5 hours ago, Django said:

Sure Jan,

Rhat's new make up line isn't any different from regular lines such as Sephora and similar. MDNA Skin doesn't look cheap at all, it reminds me of brands such as La Mer and La Prairie. 

I was talking about the promotional ad, not the actual prouduct. Bye. 

tuckeye    0

rihanna is a make up line

madonna's is a facial line? or skin care?

Pedro    0

MDNA Skin

What I want is to buy everything and live forever 
Not defined by time and space
It's a lonely place
That's what I want... 🎵

pjcowley    0
4 hours ago, Pedro said:

I know, there's something so satisfying in the way the mask is removed from your face, like peeling of a scar... 

Yes, peeling off all inpurity, I love facial masks. Looking at Madonna's skin she is really well toned, wonderfully supple and bright. If it is much down to this skin care range, I really wish to try it one day.

Pedro    0
1 hour ago, pjcowley said:

Yes, peeling off all inpurity, I love facial masks. Looking at Madonna's skin she is really well toned, wonderfully supple and bright. If it is much down to this skin care range, I really wish to try it one day.

:yes:

Pedro    0

Nick    0

I'm actually thinking of getting the cream as a birthday gift for a family member. 

If the cream winds up sucking, don't want it to ruin my relationship with that person.:lol::lol:

Kim    0
13 hours ago, Nick said:

I'm actually thinking of getting the cream as a birthday gift for a family member. 

If the cream winds up sucking, don't want it to ruin my relationship with that person.:lol::lol:

Well I know what I'd do if a family member bought me anti ageing cream (serum) for my birthday! :censored: 

rekha    0

I don't know anything about the effectiveness of the cream but on a selfish note I love walking into the department stores here and seeing Madonna's face left right and centre!

loowee    0

JL: Has Lourdes used it?

M: Oh, yeah! All my kids do. Strangely, my sons are kind of into them. It’s nice to hear your son say, “Mama, I’ve run out of MDNA. Can I have some more serum?”

Image result for mariah carey atrl gif

Jester    0
2 hours ago, loowee said:

M: Oh, yeah! All my kids do. Strangely, my sons are kind of into them. It’s nice to hear your son say, “Mama, I’ve run out of MDNA. Can I have some more serum?”

:dead:nnnnn what  ? Imagine Madonna, rocco, mercy, lola, david, the twins having a daily mdna session together on some sort of living room.

BITCH WE STAN FOR MDNA SKIN.:headbang:

4 hours ago, loowee said:

:lmao:

tuckeye    0
4 hours ago, loowee said:

hahaha how young do they wanna look!!