MadonnaNation.com Forums
V.K

MDNA Skin U.S. Launch (1st thread)

12 hours ago, Kilt said:

i discovered south korean skincare early this year and it's done wonders to my skin. MDNA Skin will have to wait.

Montecatini water does it better :laugh:

Kiss it better Kiss it better

Get down low 😵

And drink my precious alcohol

All over .................. your face :rotfl:

# MDNA Skin

14 hours ago, cosmic_system said:
Rumer Willis, is that you?

:laugh:

7 hours ago, Hector said:

Get money bitch! :queenbitch:

proxy.php?code=d28c13f84a1779577096b1e8d

I love those big shaking tits and love the gif :laugh:

It reminds me of some of Madonna's finest and luscious breast moments. Evita premiere, Webster Hall BS promotion, GS, COADF, GGW, Gaultier show 92 etc

13 hours ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

mdna skin

Madonna_Wax_Museo_de_cera_Mexico.jpg

:grins:

8 hours ago, boy skeffington said:

Do share which products! I'd love to try.

It all depends on your skin type. I can recommend some brands that worked for me: COSRX, Mizon, The Face Shop, Benton, Innisfree, nature republic. Sure there're much more expensive brands, but it's a matter of choice. South-koreans have a lot of snail-based products, which are targeted towards acne-prone/blemish prone skin and acne scarred skin. I'd recommend as well the essence ampoule products which come in 30 ml bottles. Another great product is the sleeping pack (night cream), which you can choose according to your skincare or skin condition. I can recommend as well the the eye creams, the serums and face masks (which are cheap, but their effects last for 2-3 days).

before purchasing anything, you can go on youtube and checkout the reviews for certain products, which i always did.

11 minutes ago, XXL said:

:rotfl:

she knows her target audience so well

10 minutes ago, Kilt said:

:rotfl:

she knows her target audience so well

:laugh:

18 hours ago, Kim said:

It's like the whole image has been stretched horizontally or something, the proportions are all off. Maybe ALDO DIAZ has been working his microsoft paint magic again or something...

How much do you wanna bet he edits his pictures on Photoshop Lite or some retouch/edit app on his phone! :lmao: God...what a joke that guy is.

81444-3.jpg

3 hours ago, XXL said:

Love this...

R these three her "team" now!?!?:chuckle::chuckle:

The Serum, $240

The Eye Serum, $120

The Rose Mist, $120

The Eye Mask, $50 to $120

The Chrome Clay Mask, $120 to $220 

The Face Wash, $50 

The Rejuvenator Set (Chrome Clay Mask with Removal & Penetration tool) $600

Removal Tool, $180

Mask Remover Sheets, $12.

A Finishing Cream will join the lineup in Japan and the U.S. in November, followed by a Reinvention Cream :wow: and an Onyx Black Beauty Roller made with a high-density carbon that emits high infrared rays next year.

So how many of you wrinkly old queens will be forking out for this overpriced tat? :catty:

wow that expensive. Wouldn't a full facelift be cheaper? 

4 hours ago, Kilt said:

It all depends on your skin type. I can recommend some brands that worked for me: COSRX, Mizon, The Face Shop, Benton, Innisfree, nature republic. Sure there're much more expensive brands, but it's a matter of choice. South-koreans have a lot of snail-based products, which are targeted towards acne-prone/blemish prone skin and acne scarred skin. I'd recommend as well the essence ampoule products which come in 30 ml bottles. Another great product is the sleeping pack (night cream), which you can choose according to your skincare or skin condition. I can recommend as well the the eye creams, the serums and face masks (which are cheap, but their effects last for 2-3 days).

before purchasing anything, you can go on youtube and checkout the reviews for certain products, which i always did.

What cream would you recommend for the acne prone skin type? My son has acne and its hard finding a good product that works.

Still waiting for MDNA $kin economy line in the nearest Walgreens or CVS (never in Walmart Obviously) drugstores... 

1 hour ago, Kim said:

Penetration tool - $600

I do love a good penetration tool.

55 minutes ago, Toni said:

What cream would you recommend for the acne prone skin type? My son has acne and its hard finding a good product that works.

watch these videos and see which products relate to your son's skin condition. By the way, the COSRX korean brand has some good anti-acne products, but still watch the videos below. I use these 2 web-stores to purchase the skincare products: www.jolse.com and ibuybeauti.com

5 hours ago, Kilt said:

Gracias!