MDNA Skin U.S. Launch (1st thread)

She’s coming back now. 

30 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Dying right now.

101B3925-8AC6-4AED-9FE7-FF0E70A074F7.png

5DF96120-DE7C-4CCA-940C-39B8D985A1F4.png

DB6C9FCA-DE92-43BE-A07D-7A59B9EF8E21.png

That is amazing!!!! You're so close!

Sorry guys... I died. That's it!! I can't breath!! Omg! My fan girly self is off the charts!! Queen has come back in all of her glory!! SLAAAAY!!!

She's so beautiful!!  So full of light energy! She just flows and glows! Just wow!! :inlove: 

2 minutes ago, danorbit said:

That ass....

Screen Shot 2017-09-26 at 20.48.08.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-26 at 20.48.49.png

That everything! QUEEN.

1 minute ago, Katypatra said:

She's so beautiful!!  So full of light energy! She just flows and glows! Just wow!! :inlove: 

Absolutely.

I'm dying.

"What is this music we're listening to right now? I like it!"

Funny thing is that Ray of light was born at Barney's in a way :

Speaking of legends, Nowels also spoke about working on Madonna’s seminal Ray Of Light album. “I always wanted to work with Madonna,” he says. “I loved her voice, her songwriting, and the great records she made with Pat Leonard, Stephen Bray and Nile Rodgers.”

“In 1997 I was in New York for the Grammys,” the songwriter/producer recounts. “I was up for Album of the Year for Celine Dion’s Falling Into You. I was in Barney’s getting a tie for the Grammys and I saw Madonna there. I introduced myself, and I told her that she didn’t get the credit she deserved as a songwriter. Which is true, but it’s also an awkward thing to tell a huge superstar! She was very cool and gracious. I ended up getting a meeting with her in L.A. a few weeks later.”

“We wrote nine songs together — three made the Ray Of Light album: ‘The Power of Goodbye,’ ‘Little Star’ and ‘To Have and Not To Hold’,” Nowels explains. “It was a career-changing experience for me. Before that I had always done my co-writing with friends. But working with Madonna… it was the first time I had ever written one-on-one with a great artist/writer. After that I changed gears a little, and now I mostly collaborate directly with artists.”

1 hour ago, Confessit said:

The promo for the line is utterly sublime.

She looks/sounds/behaves with utter perfection.

A trimump I hope it sells and sells for her she has really put the effort in.

:clap: Once again she was absolutely beautiful - those outfits drive me wild with how they show off her figure. I'm hoping this skincare line is a big success. I won't be able to afford the more expensive items, but I will definitely be getting something regardless. 

OMFG. She looks classy and hot at the same time.

When was the last time she wore a red dress? It was in 2015? :wow: