MadonnaNation.com Forums
V.K

MDNA Skin U.S. Launch (1st thread)

"The eye mask and face wash can go for as low as $50, while the Rejuvenator Set (which includes a clay mask and a device that magnetically lifts it off the skin) tops out at $600"

:IMG_1564:

3 minutes ago, Kim said:

"The eye mask and face wash can go for as low as $50, while the Rejuvenator Set (which includes a clay mask and a device that magnetically lifts it off the skin) tops out at $600"

:IMG_1564:

:madgemanson::confessions:

OMG that picture is awful!

Why not just use a real picture of her! Her skin is amazing for a woman almost 60!

These airbrushed shots look like a cartoon.

She looks amazing in those birthday videos posted then they put up that stupid picture which will just make her a figure of fun to anyone interested in this skincare range. Yet ANOTHER stupid decision by her (non) team.

2 minutes ago, Kim said:

She looks amazing in those birthday videos posted then they put up that stupid picture which will just make her a figure of fun to anyone interested in this skincare range. Yet ANOTHER stupid decision by her (non) team.

exactly she makes it so easy for the haters, ugh

7 minutes ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

I hate that picture? who is it?

Madonna's 16 year old cousin or someone who has a resemblance to her - yet looks like a teen.  :wacko: Heavens, who do the think they are fooling. 

Madonna is such a beautiful woman. She does not need to be airbrushed so much. Especially when selling skin care. 

I wonder if she is aware of this picture and its use in the ad campaign.  Terrible.

34 minutes ago, Confessit said:

OMG that picture is awful!

Why not just use a real picture of her! Her skin is amazing for a woman almost 60!

These airbrushed shots look like a cartoon.

I know right! Use your normal real pictures M!! Your skin is glorious!

Id like to see the photo before the photoshop. I keep staring at it like, it's very beautiful, I see Madonna and yet...who is that? Her eyes look closer together or something? 

love the pic!

and get that money Madonna!

this is what you get when you have some loony fans whine about when they'll get the MDNA skin mask in the US. she actually thinks fans wait for this

what is wrong with her lately anyway? her career decisions are such a joke. i just dont get it. it's so embarrassing

7 minutes ago, MichaelDieker said:

Id like to see the photo before the photoshop. I keep staring at it like, it's very beautiful, I see Madonna and yet...who is that? Her eyes look closer together or something? 

It's like the whole image has been stretched horizontally or something, the proportions are all off. Maybe ALDO DIAZ has been working his microsoft paint magic again or something...

That pic is gorgeous. Not sure what u guys r talking about. It looks like her now except airbrushed like they do to every single celebrity.  Don't think they're trying to fool all one has to do is see her in person! . 

4 minutes ago, eroticerotic said:

That pic is gorgeous. Not sure what u guys r talking about. It looks like her now except airbrushed like they do to every single celebrity.  Don't think they're trying to fool all one has to do is see her in person! . 

Nonsense. It looks like a Madonna lookalike trying to look like 1985 Madonna. 

13 minutes ago, Nikki said:

this is what you get when you have some loony fans whine about when they'll get the MDNA skin mask in the US. she actually thinks fans wait for this

what is wrong with her lately anyway? her career decisions are such a joke. i just dont get it. it's so embarrassing

I wish I could afford MDNA skin I would absolutely do it! haha I don't find her career to be embarassing really, the MDNA skin thing? Lots of celebs have their brands and projects. Or do you mean other things? At least RHT cover is great right?

4 minutes ago, Kim said:

Nonsense. It looks like a Madonna lookalike trying to look like 1985 Madonna. 

I don't see it and I'm very objective so I guess we agree to disagree! 

1 minute ago, MichaelDieker said:

I wish I could afford MDNA skin I would absolutely do it! haha I don't find her career to be embarassing really, the MDNA skin thing? Lots of celebs have their brands and projects. Or do you mean other things? At least RHT cover is great right?

the audio of the dvd is just bad and it's putting me in a bad mood. the MDNA skin thing is a detail that adds to how shitty things are. if the other stuff went well i wouldnt even care or pay attention to the MDNA skin line..though I am not a fan of artists becoming brands in general, but that's just me

5 minutes ago, Nikki said:

the audio of the dvd is just bad and it's putting me in a bad mood. the MDNA skin thing is a detail that adds to how shitty things are. if the other stuff went well i wouldnt even care or pay attention to the MDNA skin line..though I am not a fan of artists becoming brands in general, but that's just me

OH nooo about the audio ;-( Whyyyyy Her next album release has got to go smooth, no 6 months early leaks, etc. Why are there such issues with the audio on her tour releases now? She can work with the absolute best in the world, so strange. 

1 hour ago, XXL said:

that's how M pictures herself after using her MDNA skincare :rotfl: