MadonnaNation.com Forums
XXL

Madonna in Italy for her 59th bday !

Bill    0
7 hours ago, spotlight said:

I'm not going to lie....

three tears rolled down my cheek as I replayed this video a few times. It warms my heart to see how happy Madonna is with her children. 

It's plain to see how much love these seven ppl feel for each other.

if anyone ever asks me whta true happiness looks like, I'll refer them to this vidéo.

I'm so glad you posted this because I was hoping I wasn't the only one who cried watching it.  This is the happiness she deserves.  You can see it as she looks at each of them, overwhelmed with joy.  And now I'm crying again.  lol

Suedehead    0
9 hours ago, muscleguy35 said:

oh my god he's so annoying! Debi my carbonara is to die for! And yes with guanciale should be best!! 

I know he's the worst!! I was there for Debi not for him :rotfl:

spotlight    0
1 hour ago, Lolo said:

Haha 😂, my thoughts exactly. A little narcissist video, post drinks, I assume... she looks gorgeous!

:chuckle::chuckle:

39 minutes ago, Bill said:

I'm so glad you posted this because I was hoping I wasn't the only one who cried watching it.  This is the happiness she deserves.  You can see it as she looks at each of them, overwhelmed with joy.  And now I'm crying again.  lol

:brenspin::brenspin:

2 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

TG2 Italy yesterday did two segments on Madonna. One was about her staying in Puglia, the other one was about the birthday and basically they said she's a legend and that many tried unsuccessfully to be like her :

http://www.tg2.rai.it/dl/RaiTV/programmi/media/ContentItem-a25e840c-0d0d-4171-8f74-94921ea49df1-tg2.html#p=0

The same news program affirms that M will perform the 31rst august in puglia during the wedding of a rich american couple.. so rich that Ivanka Trump will be there too..so is it possible that M will make a private show for money?..I find it not reliable

Mmmmm    0
7 minutes ago, systemvalues said:

The same news program affirms that M will perform the 31rst august in puglia during the wedding of a rich american couple.. so rich that Ivanka Trump will be there too..so is it possible that M will make a private show for money?..I find it not reliable

Maybe it' was part of Leo's auction? Some couple probably made the highest bid if this story is true 

the-queen    0
10 hours ago, Pedro said:

Not gonna lie, after watching this my Ma-dong-a is long and strong. The horse M sat on knows what I'm talking about. :chuckle:

22 minutes ago, Mmmmm said:

Maybe it' was part of Leo's auction? Some couple probably made the highest bid if this story is true 

you're right..at least she won't show up for a mogul

Pedro    0
7 hours ago, Hector said:

I can barely keep up with but so many celebs and media outlets celebrated her birthday on Twitter/IG/FB! :bow:

I know!

A friend wished me a Happy Madonna Day! It's my first time hearing her birthday being called that and I loved it 💜👑💜

Happy Madonna Day Everybody ✨

Pedro    0
8 hours ago, spotlight said:
  1. The Grills:headbang::headbang::headbang:
  2. :lmao:She can't remember the lyrics.
  3. Her tits:clap::clap::clap:. They look better than ever and she knows it. 

Yes to 1, 2 and 3

8 hours ago, spotlight said:

She's gorgeous here,  diplo loves her.

Ohhh we love Diplo 😍!