White nationalists marching in Charlottesville

Camacho

11 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

The over whelming percentage of white people are disgusted, ashamed and hate white supremacists.  I don't remotely support those pond scum who I find evil and horrible.    Don't know why people think it is necessary to then have a go at all white people because of those revolting idiots.  

Nobody is blaming all of white people. Jesus.

I am sorry.  As a white person I am privy to know how alot of white people talk behind closed doors.  I see flat out the hypocrisy in their views.  How they foam out the mouth when Black Lives Matter smash some windows and lable them thugs, but barely bat an eye when a white supremacist mows down a group of people with his car.  My own sister who voted for Trump could not say enough about black people smashing windows and how they are acting like fools.  Has she said one word about what has gone on in the last few days ?  Nope.  Would she ever join a neo nazi group or KKK?  Of course not.  Two of her close friends are Latino lesbians. My point is that there is FAR more inner racism inside of white people then we are willing to.admit.  I myself am.not perfect.  I said things in the past that I am ashamed of.  Now if a person like me who loathes hate and injustice still had to look in the mirror and check himself at a certain moment in time can you imagine the layers of bigotry people have that are in total denial of it or refuse to dig deep and check it for themselves?  Of course there are many white people fighting for social justice, but it's the ones that act as if they are totally neutral to the whole situation and don't speak out and say ENOUGH that are doing the most damage.

14 minutes ago, Skin said:

I am sorry.  As a white person I am privy to know how alot of white people talk behind closed doors.  I see flat out the hypocrisy in their views.  How they foam out the mouth when Black Lives Matter smash some windows and lable them thugs, but barely bat an eye when a white supremacist mows down a group of people with his car.  My own sister who voted for Trump could not say enough about black people smashing windows and how they are acting like fools.  Has she said one word about what has gone on in the last few days ?  Nope.  Would she ever join a neo nazi group or KKK?  Of course not.  Two of her close friends are Latino lesbians. My point is that there is FAR more inner racism inside of white people then we are willing to.admit.  I myself am.not perfect.  I said things in the past that I am ashamed of.  Now if a person like me who loathes hate and injustice still had to look in the mirror and check himself at a certain moment in time can you imagine the layers of bigotry people have that are in total denial of it or refuse to dig deep and check it for themselves?  Of course there are many white people fighting for social justice, but it's the ones that act as if they are totally neutral to the whole situation and don't speak out and say ENOUGH that are doing the most damage.

And it's these handful of white people, many of who hold the vast majority of power in the west, that could send the entire world back into the middle ages with a push of a button or the passing of a law here or there, all in the name of "free speech." 

But oh lordy lord, let's not say anything about white people because Jazzy Jan's and Jay's feelings will be hurt or they'll be disgusted by what I'm saying. A man rammed his car into innocent people and killed someone, but my words are what we should all be worried about. 

I don't know any white people like that, at least as far as family and close friends. I chose friends wisely. The only things I see on my social media are from childhood friends who were raised like that are weren't intelligent enough to evolve.

2 minutes ago, Supernatural said:

I don't know any white people like that, at least as far as family and close friends. I chose friends wisely. The only things I see on my social media are from childhood friends who were raised like that are weren't intelligent enough to evolve.

Just because you don't talk to those types of people doesn't mean they exist. And if anything, people like us going through our lives banning those people from our lives (I've done the same thing throughout my life) is probably one of the main reasons why they exist in the first place. They've lived in a bubble of morons for decades where their beliefs are encouraged and where they've probably never met anyone to challenge those ideas. 

Then add the internet where you can say basically whatever you want and where there are thousands of forums for you to express your ideas and, again, be encouraged and even praised, and voilá, nazis and white supremacists in America out in full force.

11 minutes ago, Supernatural said:

I just had a conversation yesterday with a german lawyer collegue. We talked about work and life, and suddenly he trash talked  about USA and the black people issue and white supremacy. He used words like "nigga" and "slaywes" and "jew" in a very racist context, called muslims terrrorist etc...

I was like wtf, I am talking with you about business and life andd not about policy and you come out as this. I ended the dialogue and deleted him from my friendslist. We all can have a conversation and disagree, but everything has to be mutual and respectful.

And yes, as a minority in this country, you have  to work harder than the ordinary people to gain success. Its iin many places all over the world the same issue.

Racisim and Antisemitism exist behind closed doors and surface in a subliminal way in the media. Exception is islamophobia, its current everywhere.

I've been thinking about this all day long, and the more I think about it, the angrier I get. Seriously, fuck everyone, including several people in this forum, who downplays the importance of the Black Lives Matter movement.

"Waa, all lives matter, waa." Fuck you.

14 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

The over whelming percentage of white people are disgusted, ashamed and hate white supremacists.  I don't remotely support those pond scum who I find evil and horrible.    Don't know why people think it is necessary to then have a go at all white people because of those revolting idiots.  

I agree that it's unfair to attack all whites and name call when many have stood up and continue to take a stand against this type of behavior and racist rhetoric. Jazzy, I know you're one that calls people out on their racism, prejudice and just any type of injustice. I see your posts in this forum and I know that you're genuinely disgusted with this kind of behavior.

There's still so much progress that needs to be made and society definitely needs more people like you who aren't afraid to speak out against injustices.

5 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

How many times have we discussed the systematic kind of white supremacy in this very forum only to be told that we're making up, being ridiculous. Remember GetUnconcious? :wacko:

I have no idea how we're ever going to move forward when we have to be careful about just saying something like oh, I don't know, I had to work twice as hard as my white colleagues to get to where I am today. I don't say this to get pity. I hate pity. It's just a fact.

The problem, at least here in America as I can't speak for anywhere else really, is that people want to bury their heads in the sand and act like racism doesn't really exist. That it's just a few misguided individuals. It's NOT only redneck Billy Bob from bumble fuck wherever with these ignorant and hateful views. It's your neighbor. It's your co worker. It's your banker. It's our fucking President.

These types are EVERYWHERE. There's a reason why Trump was elected president. There are more people with these types of views than many would care to admit.

Unitl Americans are willing to have REAL open discussion about race and figure out how we can change things for those of us who actually want change anyway, things will remain as they are.

Things are actually getting worse. There's always been racism but this is the most DIVIDED this country has been in years and it's only going to get worse.

1 hour ago, ULIZOS said:

I've been thinking about this all day long, and the more I think about it, the angrier I get. Seriously, fuck everyone, including several people in this forum, who downplays the importance of the Black Lives Matter movement.

"Waa, all lives matter, waa." Fuck you.

I HATE that shit. People who scream "all lives matter" are really ignorant. Maybe BLM should start screaming "Black lives ALSO matter" because that's really what it's about. BLM is for equality not black supremacy unlike those white nationalist CLOWNS who are for white supremacy.

White nationalists have a disgusting history of violence and it should be illegal for them to hold rally's to spew their crap. Freedom of speech my ass. They don't deserve it with the kind of history they have and violence they continue to incite.

3 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

And it's these handful of white people, many of who hold the vast majority of power in the west, that could send the entire world back into the middle ages with a push of a button or the passing of a law here or there, all in the name of "free speech." 

But oh lordy lord, let's not say anything about white people because Jazzy Jan's and Jay's feelings will be hurt or they'll be disgusted by what I'm saying. A man rammed his car into innocent people and killed someone, but my words are what we should all be worried about. 

Spare me. 

You don't know me. You don't know the years I've spent working with local community organizations, volunteer organizations, and countless other advocacy groups INCLUDING the BLM movement which I applaud and have never spoken negatively about. You're not aware that I've actually taken the time to educate myself on these issues by attending local forums and discussion boards that deal with oppression, systemic racsism, and social injustice. And I can tell you this, no one that I've ever been around during these discussions have spoken about "warning us about white people" or uses the term "whitey" even in a sarcastic way. It's unnecessary and counterproductive. 

Am I perfect? No. But I'm intellectually curious enough to want to better myself with these issues and be the best best ally I can be with social injustice across the board. 

I am genuinely disgusted by the amount of casual racism and oppression from the MAJORITY of white people in the year 2017. Including people within my own social circle that I have and will continue to call out. 

I am genuinely disgusted that the MAJORITY of white people voted for a white nationalist who used a dog whistle to heard his neo nazi, racist deplorables to the polls. 

Your posts in this forum, especially regarding the situation in Syria, were intelligent and thought provoking and caused me to dig deeper into what was going on. As have many other posts from you in the past. I respect your point of view and actually look forward to your responses, but I'm not going to sit back and allow you to say I'm more disgusted by your words than the atrocities that occurre in Charlottesville. That couldn't further from the truth. 

38 minutes ago, KalamazooJay said:

Spare me. 

You don't know me. You don't know the years I've spent working with local community organizations, volunteer organizations, and countless other advocacy groups INCLUDING the BLM movement which I applaud and have never spoken negatively about. You're not aware that I've actually taken the time to educate myself on these issues by attending local forums and discussion boards that deal with oppression, systemic racsism, and social injustice. And I can tell you this, no one that I've ever been around during these discussions have spoken about "warning us about white people" or uses the term "whitey" even in a sarcastic way. It's unnecessary and counterproductive. 

Am I perfect? No. But I'm intellectually curious enough to want to better myself with these issues and be the best best ally I can be with social injustice across the board. 

I am genuinely disgusted by the amount of casual racism and oppression from the MAJORITY of white people in the year 2017. Including people within my own social circle that I have and will continue to call out. 

I am genuinely disgusted that the MAJORITY of white people voted for a white nationalist who used a dog whistle to heard his neo nazi, racist deplorables to the polls. 

Your posts in this forum, especially regarding the situation in Syria, were intelligent and thought provoking and caused me to dig deeper into what was going on. As have many other posts from you in the past. I respect your point of view and actually look forward to your responses, but I'm not going to sit back and allow you to say I'm more disgusted by your words than the atrocities that occurre in Charlottesville. That couldn't further from the truth. 

Maybe I exaggerated and I'm sorry I said that.

3 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

O'h please, I have always said how disgusted I am with Trump, white supremacists and supported the black lives matter movement. I think the "all lives matter" movement is pathetic and offensive. 

I am not more worried about your words then the evil racist white scumbags who marched.  They are a cancer of this wretched world.  Saying that not all white people are racist scumbags is not excusing the ones that are.  

6 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

How many times have we discussed the systematic kind of white supremacy in this very forum only to be told that we're making up, being ridiculous. Remember GetUnconcious? :wacko:

I have no idea how we're ever going to move forward when we have to be careful about just saying something like oh, I don't know, I had to work twice as hard as my white colleagues to get to where I am today. I don't say this to get pity. I hate pity. It's just a fact.

Nonwhite people are the only people who should be conversing with each other on the matter. Whites love getting to be the victim in matters on race.

Oh wow this thread. Seriously.

Who plays the victim right now ? Coming from the most misognynistic member on this forum, this is VERY funny. 
I read this thread and I don't see anyone praising what happened in Charlotteville. Not one member. But you're very quick to accuse us of many things. Maybe you should look at yourself first. 

1 hour ago, runa said:

Oh wow this thread. Seriously.

Who plays the victim right now ? Coming from the most misognynistic member on this forum, this is VERY funny. 
I read this thread and I don't see anyone praising what happened in Charlotteville. Not one member. But you're very quick to accuse us of many things. Maybe you should look at yourself first. 

You fucking look at yourself. 

I just watched his press conference and my god, I can't believe what a pos Trump is. I KNEW his statement denouncing white supremacists the other day was bullshit. He's back to defending them once again.

He's disgusting. Shameful. 

Get this nazi sympathizer out of office pronto. I've had it with him.

From now on I will say many white people, or some, several, a certain few, etc., are fucking awful racists who are holding the rest of the 300,000,000+ Us citizens and residents hostage so as to not cause further confusion for you guys because obviously if I don't add that adjective obviously what I meant was that every single white person on the planet is evil and bad to the bone, including everyone here  :rolleyes: 

And Runa, don't you ever complain about PC culture again. Hypocrite. "Waaa pc culture is ruining America and the world, I hate it. Say whatever you want, unless it's something about me or my team. In that case be PC about it because it offends my wittle feewings." 

3 minutes ago, StrawberryBounce12 said:

I just watched his press conference and my god, I can't believe what a pos Trump is. I KNEW his statement denouncing white supremacists the other day was bullshit. He's back to defending them once again.

He's disgusting. Shameful. 

Get this nazi sympathizer out of office pronto. I've had it with him.

Holy.Fucking.Shit. to that epic train wreck. He MUST be removed...like tonight :blink::wacko:

11 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Holy.Fucking.Shit. to that epic train wreck. He MUST be removed...like tonight :blink::wacko:

He just made things much much worse. What an ass.

9 minutes ago, Skin said:

Trump would look at these images and say, "Bad people on both sides..." 

curtis_022robe.jpg

670e626121f561f0c6cab76665c21b03--white-man-black-man.jpg

Sadly, you are correct

"I own one of the largest wineries in the United States" :megamanson: Genuinely at a loss for words, I can't watch this sinking ship anymore and I don't even live there.