White nationalists marching in Charlottesville

Camacho

It's actually Virginia. Charlottesville. VA. While its the middle western part of the state it's actually considered to be pretty purple/blue-ish.

Just now, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

It's actually Virginia. Charlottesville. VA. While its the middle western part of the state it's actually considered to be pretty purple/blue-ish. 

Whoops I'll fix that I'm usually really good at geography :banghead:

Disgusting and vile but ANYone surprised?! Shocked it took this long! Way more and way worse to come. We have f'king Nazis in the White House :wacko::wacko: GORKA is a proud vocal Nazi, Bannon, Miller, Sessions, the Mercer family who are funding this entire shit show and hijacked the Republican party and own Breitbart! They're trying to expand this 'movement' into NY! 

ugh, I'm at work, ready to include some pics in tomorrow's edition about this mess. Good for the counter demonstrators who are there to tell these stupid people to fuck off. 

There are already some pics and there's some ugly man in a white suit pulling faces to the counter demonstrators while surrounded by a WHITE SUPREMACIST MILITIA! WTF???? Someone takes those automatic guns from these people right now! 

11 minutes ago, karbatal said:

ugh, I'm at work, ready to include some pics in tomorrow's edition about this mess. Good for the counter demonstrators who are there to tell these stupid people to fuck off. 

There are already some pics and there's some ugly man in a white suit pulling faces to the counter demonstrators while surrounded by a WHITE SUPREMACIST MILITIA! WTF???? Someone takes those automatic guns from these people right now! 

And word is the police haven't or arent doing shit to protect the *counter protesters! I just heard the governor (a liberal Democrat) just declared a state of emergency. Hopefully theyll be super on it asap now. Again, this is the just one event and the beginning. Until these piles of shits are out  of the White House, only gonna get worse and will start happening in bright blue states! 

So far *nothing from the obese orange mongoose! Aint counting on it but if he doesn't say anything by the end of the day the GOPers esp those who have nothing to lose (McCain, Flake, Collins etc..) needs to drag him down hard. 

49 minutes ago, Hector said:

Whoops I'll fix that I'm usually really good at geography :banghead:

Lol well your original take on NC was on basically point lol  Aside from Charlotte and Ashville I guess, It's really nasty white trashy there. In or around as bad as Florida lol Very similar kinds of states. 

white terrorism always existed. It was called a different name.

Sad what happens there, but they were never dead. Its good they go out and we can see their faces.

Now, the state has to identify them and take them under national observation.

Is Kuklux Clan also in Virgina ? They are a lil bit calm right now, but its just about time they start with their actions too.

Just saw a man wearing a t-shirt citing Hitler. Those guys and everyone else in this world who promotes fanatism, radicalism has to be put in prison, they are a danger to the worldwide society.

36 minutes ago, jaron said:

white terrorism always existed. It was called a different name.

Sad what happens there, but they were never dead. Its good they go out and we can see their faces.

Now, the state has to identify them and take them under national observation.

Is Kuklux Clan also in Virgina ? They are a lil bit calm right now, but its just about time they start with their actions too.

Just saw a man wearing a t-shirt citing Hitler. Those guys and everyone else in this world who promotes fanatism, radicalism has to be put in prison, they are a danger to the worldwide society.

It should be illegal. It should be illegal that peopl incite to hatred. 

In Spain, for example, you can have dictator's Franco thirts or flags! It is pretty clear that those being rich and evil during the dictature are still ruling the country. But in Germany you CANNOT! It is illegal. 

I hope in USA it is illegal to wear those tshirts and spread hate messages.

3 hours ago, LSD said:

He is trash.

What is this flimsy condemnation?! "Many sides"?! There is only ONE side that deserves condemnation. He won't explicitly come down on them because they represent the 35 percent of hateful dumb assholes in this country that still support him.