Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

White nationalists marching in Charlottesville

Recommended Posts

erotica blu    0
56 minutes ago, IsaacHarris said:

Which is why I don't engage. The conversation HAS ALWAYS & WILL ALWAYS shift away from the real issue.

 

It's 2017. Some get it, some don't. I'm not wasting a millisecond explaining myself to anyone that needs to be coddled. Especially not on the internet.

 

With that being said, Trump is Trash & Black is Beautiful ✨

Amen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tuckeye    0
3 hours ago, IsaacHarris said:

Which is why I don't engage. The conversation HAS ALWAYS & WILL ALWAYS shift away from the real issue.

 

It's 2017. Some get it, some don't. I'm not wasting a millisecond explaining myself to anyone that needs to be coddled. Especially not on the internet.

 

With that being said, Trump is Trash & Black is Beautiful ✨

YES! this!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
karbatal    0

It's weird some people here think white people shouldn't express views and comment when truth is that only if white people commit can we solve the problem.  

In other forms of discrimination like gender equality the politics now involve men because they are the ones who should stop sexism from Co workers and have to realise the importance of gender equality in all levels.  

In bullying at schools new methods involve the silent majority so the bully gets alone.  

But in racism only non whites can speak up????????? 

Oh well... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
drunkbysix    0

It's reallly annoying that white people on this board feel like they are getting attacked or their race is getting attacked because of GENERAL statements. 

If you know that arguably a good chunk of your race is problematic, why are you fussing about generalizations? I could see if the people on this forum are saying that white people need to die or any other extreme statements..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
karbatal    0
18 minutes ago, drunkbysix said:

It's reallly annoying that white people on this board feel like they are getting attacked or their race is getting attacked because of GENERAL statements. 

If you know that arguably a good chunk of your race is problematic, why are you fussing about generalizations? I could see if the people on this forum are saying that white people need to die or any other extreme statements..

The problem is that white people simply commented that saying "all white people are the worst"  or "white people should burn"  was a bit... weird?  Nothing else. 100% of people here are anti supremacist and consider that those nazis are vile.  

Only that happened. The rest was shit being stirred. 

I can't imagine a real Madonna fan being racist or supremacist or misogynist or homophobe.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember back in 2004-ish when gay marriage banning was all the rage. I was 23 and still in school, there was a discussion at a table with a group of people and a girl, who was pretty religious, casually asked me why the gays just couldn't settle for civil unions and proceeded to tell me how gay marriage made her 'feel'. And how if gays settled for unions, then the MAJORITY of Americans could get on board. 

Da Fuq? 

How it makes YOU feel? Imagine how I FEEL. I'm a pretty calm dude and welcome debate and discussion, but that statement made my neck red and I was just appalled at this bitch trying to tell me how to feel about gay marriage. Are you fucking kidding me? You can walk down to the courthouse any 'ol time and get hitched while we actively have to deal with entire states banning a fundamental right from us. 

I try to always remember that moment when discussing race. While us white folks can stand side by side with those fighting racial inequality, we always have to remember that we're not the generals or commanders in this battle, we're foot soldiers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
drunkbysix    0
1 hour ago, karbatal said:

The problem is that white people simply commented that saying "all white people are the worst"  or "white people should burn"  was a bit... weird?  Nothing else. 100% of people here are anti supremacist and consider that those nazis are vile.  

Only that happened. The rest was shit being stirred. 

I can't imagine a real Madonna fan being racist or supremacist or misogynist or homophobe.  

It's all in how you phrase a statement and your intent when you say or write something. I'm the first to awknowledge that judging a lot by a few isn't right.. however in this case, I think we can all agree that madonna nation is a family, and the focus shouldn't be on certain statements that members make in reference to this situation in Charlottesville. We stand with the white members here because they are on our side. They shouldn't feel attacked or hurt because the statements don't apply to them. I'm pretty sure that whats being said apply to the white people who support discrimination and are openly racist, which in this country are MORE than a few. madonna nation largely stands for love and equality. I just think that the focus is being shifted. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skin    0
1 hour ago, Hector said:

racist moron 

 

From the man that called The White House a dump. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skin    0

His comments on Barcelona and hinting at how we should kill captured terrorists with bullets dipped in pigs blood.......I can't.  This freak needs to go .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skin    0

The guy who helped ghostwrite Trump's Art of the Deal book predicts Trump will resign soon.  Hoping he is right.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×