White nationalists marching in Charlottesville

Camacho

49 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

okay its official ANYone who still approves of this shit/ Trump is absolutely a loud and proud racist. Very simple and no more lame 2016 excuses. Didnt see the latest polls but if he's not below 30% by Friday I'll be absolutely disgusted but not surprised!  Its the US.

I always said about 33% of this country is certified bat shit....But we will see.

1 hour ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

okay its official ANYone who still approves of this shit/ Trump is absolutely a loud and proud racist. Very simple and no more lame 2016 excuses. Didnt see the latest polls but if he's not below 30% by Friday I'll be absolutely disgusted but not surprised!  Its the US.

Actually, in some polls, it's ticked upwards ever so slightly. I'm not sure if the dates were prior to this meltdown, but still, they were taken during the insanity he was espousing at North Korea. 

His numbers will NOT go below 30%. He will retain about that much during the duration of his presidency. There is a large segment of this country who LOVE what he's saying about 'white power' and attacking the 'alt-left'

Have we seen any kind of mass exodus of republicans abandoning him over this? Nope. Some still aren't even tweeting about him by name. It's tragic. And you can feel the exhaustion setting in amoung dems and the media. Hell, even I'm exhausted. Governing by dividing may very well be working in his favor to some extent. 

2 hours ago, Pedro said:

Mexicans are the worst!!!  

😉

@Nikki the same thing that you described as discrimination within Asia unfortunately happens in the same way within Latinamerica, sometimes it can be very harsh and noticeable and sometimes as subtle as people not getting jobs because the tone of their skin or people that came from national ethnicitys being totally relegated and discriminated... 

One of my best friends is from the Philipines & married my cousin. she tells me a lot of crazy stories that go on in all of Asia. (she even has a cream for her face that has bleach in it and swears it's "okay".) It's unbelievable how deeply rooted these issues are 

1 hour ago, Kim said:

Maybe everyone who went out to the pointless, premature 'women's march' will go out and counter march the white supremacists? Nah didn't think so.

Tweet Madonna about it.

2 hours ago, Kim said:

Maybe everyone who went out to the pointless, premature 'women's march' will go out and counter march the white supremacists? Nah didn't think so.

Nope ain't happening. They're already back in their bubble..the one Katy talked about in CTTR. Seems that march now was just a feel good moment,  mega meltdown-fest over the election results, A list rock concert-ish fundraiser. There wasn't a specific cause those people were marching for. It was simply over Trump winning. Yes, we all knew it would be a 24/7 horror show but there wasn't the moment we have NOW. Where are all those pissed off 'millions' of people? lol There should be those kind of marches every weekend with the biggest one this upcoming weekend. Nope..those rebel women's day marchers have been glued back to their iPod stoned out while listening to Demi, Selena and Justin while tweeting how much they hate Trump since January 22. Ouch. lol :wacko:

All the media is reporting that Trump's people say he is "without regret" regarding his statements about Charlottesville, which is no surprise to me. It seems some in the media and elsewhere are trying to shame him into apologizing which definitely won't be happening.

He is an arrogant, bigoted, narcisstic maniac who will NEVER admit he's wrong. More than likely he doesn't even see anything wrong with what he said. Bottom line here is that he knows that he needs these white nationalists voters continued support as they are a huge reason why he was elected.

If the Republicans  had any balls they would jump ship from this disaster but they are spineless. I can't believe this is the kind of person they want at the forefront of their party but I guess it's "party over country" for most of them.

What a disgrace.

I agree with some of you that people need to go out in mass numbers and protest against this piece of shit orange clown.  Yes he has his supporters but more than half the Country does not support him. I've gone to protests before and I plan on going to protests in my area this weekend. I DO think they can be effective.

People need to get out there and show that this kind of behavior and rhetoric is NOT acceptable.

36 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Nope ain't happening. They're already back in their bubble..the only Katy talked about in CTTR. Seems that march now was just a feel good moment,  mega meltdown-fest over the election results, A list rock concert-ish fundraiser. There wasn't a specific cause those people were marching for. It was simply over Trump winning. Yes, we all knew it would be a 24/7 horror show but there wasn't the moment we have NOW. Where are all those pissed off 'millions' of people? lol There should be those kind of marches every weekend with the biggest one this upcoming weekend. Nope..those rebel women's day marchers have been glued back to their iPod stoned out while listening to Demi, Selena and Justin while tweeting how much they hate Trump since January 22. lol :wacko:

:chuckle::thumbsup:

Isn't it ironic? Don't you think? A little too ironic and yeah I really do think

On a serious note now, there are many people in the world who look up to Katy Griffin or any lightweight morning show talking head or Piers fucking Morgan for political analysis and lite understanding of world events. And that in itself says it all tbh

People are busy facing the most immediate daily level of manipulation, paying mortages, paying interests on money that doesn't even exist but it's just a figure on a computer screen regulated and circulated by what are in theory state controlled "central banks" but that in reality are to all intents and purposes privately owned enterprises.

And so the difference between a Shite or a Sunni Muslim or what the petrodollar system or what was the Gold Standard system forfeited by Nixon or that China holds three trillion dollars worth of American debt etc comes second or third place in their lists of problems. But it's a pity because without understanding the cause of the problem you cannot properly comprehend and address the effects

How on Earth can people get all upset over the removal over these statues.   Reminders of a civil war that was fought because people were defending the rights of rich land-owners to own slaves.  A stain on history.  The same people who defend Donald Trump.   

2 hours ago, StrawberryBounce12 said:

All the media is reporting that Trump's people say he is "without regret" regarding his statements about Charlottesville, which is no surprise to me. It seems some in the media and elsewhere are trying to shame him into apologizing which definitely won't be happening.

He is an arrogant, bigoted, narcisstic maniac who will NEVER admit he's wrong. More than likely he doesn't even see anything wrong with what he said. Bottom line here is that he knows that he needs these white nationalists voters continued support as they are a huge reason why he was elected.

If the Republicans  had any balls they would jump ship from this disaster but they are spineless. I can't believe this is the kind of person they want at the forefront of their party but I guess it's "party over country" for most of them.

What a disgrace.

I agree with some of you that people need to go out in mass numbers and protest against this piece of shit orange clown.  Yes he has his supporters but more than half the Country does not support him. I've gone to protests before and I plan on going to protests in my area this weekend. I DO think they can be effective.

People need to get out there and show that this kind of behavior and rhetoric is NOT acceptable.

The Republican party should be demanding that Trump is removed as their leader.  Having this unhinged, racist, sexist buffoon as president is beyond embarrassing.  It  is frightening and dangerous  If they can't see that,  they are either stupid or as racist as he is.  

We need more politicians like Bernie Sanders who speaks out all the time against Trump.  Too much silence on the other side as well.  

to say threre are good nazis is like there are virgin prostitutes out there !!! How pathetic,

also I saw this video, have to make a test with my friends if this is really true or not

On 8/15/2017 at 3:40 PM, erotica blu said:

Nonwhite people are the only people who should be conversing with each other on the matter. Whites love getting to be the victim in matters on race.

Which is why I don't engage. The conversation HAS ALWAYS & WILL ALWAYS shift away from the real issue.

It's 2017. Some get it, some don't. I'm not wasting a millisecond explaining myself to anyone that needs to be coddled. Especially not on the internet.

With that being said, Trump is Trash & Black is Beautiful ✨

I'm from the 2nd largest city in Virginia (which is actually pretty diverse) but a large majority of people in that state are ass-backward hicks.

Most of them are slowly dwindling away, but they're not gonna go quietly! Hopefully, this is their final flare before the flame extinguishes.

56 minutes ago, IsaacHarris said:

Which is why I don't engage. The conversation HAS ALWAYS & WILL ALWAYS shift away from the real issue.

It's 2017. Some get it, some don't. I'm not wasting a millisecond explaining myself to anyone that needs to be coddled. Especially not on the internet.

Amen.

3 hours ago, IsaacHarris said:

YES! this!

It's weird some people here think white people shouldn't express views and comment when truth is that only if white people commit can we solve the problem.  

In other forms of discrimination like gender equality the politics now involve men because they are the ones who should stop sexism from Co workers and have to realise the importance of gender equality in all levels.  

In bullying at schools new methods involve the silent majority so the bully gets alone.  

But in racism only non whites can speak up????????? 

Oh well... 

It's reallly annoying that white people on this board feel like they are getting attacked or their race is getting attacked because of GENERAL statements. 

If you know that arguably a good chunk of your race is problematic, why are you fussing about generalizations? I could see if the people on this forum are saying that white people need to die or any other extreme statements..

18 minutes ago, drunkbysix said:

It's reallly annoying that white people on this board feel like they are getting attacked or their race is getting attacked because of GENERAL statements. 

If you know that arguably a good chunk of your race is problematic, why are you fussing about generalizations? I could see if the people on this forum are saying that white people need to die or any other extreme statements..

The problem is that white people simply commented that saying "all white people are the worst"  or "white people should burn"  was a bit... weird?  Nothing else. 100% of people here are anti supremacist and consider that those nazis are vile.  

Only that happened. The rest was shit being stirred. 

I can't imagine a real Madonna fan being racist or supremacist or misogynist or homophobe.  

I remember back in 2004-ish when gay marriage banning was all the rage. I was 23 and still in school, there was a discussion at a table with a group of people and a girl, who was pretty religious, casually asked me why the gays just couldn't settle for civil unions and proceeded to tell me how gay marriage made her 'feel'. And how if gays settled for unions, then the MAJORITY of Americans could get on board. 

Da Fuq? 

How it makes YOU feel? Imagine how I FEEL. I'm a pretty calm dude and welcome debate and discussion, but that statement made my neck red and I was just appalled at this bitch trying to tell me how to feel about gay marriage. Are you fucking kidding me? You can walk down to the courthouse any 'ol time and get hitched while we actively have to deal with entire states banning a fundamental right from us. 

I try to always remember that moment when discussing race. While us white folks can stand side by side with those fighting racial inequality, we always have to remember that we're not the generals or commanders in this battle, we're foot soldiers. 

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

The problem is that white people simply commented that saying "all white people are the worst"  or "white people should burn"  was a bit... weird?  Nothing else. 100% of people here are anti supremacist and consider that those nazis are vile.  

Only that happened. The rest was shit being stirred. 

I can't imagine a real Madonna fan being racist or supremacist or misogynist or homophobe.  

It's all in how you phrase a statement and your intent when you say or write something. I'm the first to awknowledge that judging a lot by a few isn't right.. however in this case, I think we can all agree that madonna nation is a family, and the focus shouldn't be on certain statements that members make in reference to this situation in Charlottesville. We stand with the white members here because they are on our side. They shouldn't feel attacked or hurt because the statements don't apply to them. I'm pretty sure that whats being said apply to the white people who support discrimination and are openly racist, which in this country are MORE than a few. madonna nation largely stands for love and equality. I just think that the focus is being shifted.